Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1877

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

LOVE IT, Offrampclimber!!!
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube (GIVEAWAY in Progress!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Quote Originally Posted by offrampclimber View Post
    Picked up some of the Masterverse figures a couple of weeks ago. After watching Revelation, I had to take this shot.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...1805a801_k.jpgDSC_0160-Edit.jpg by offramp_climber, on Flickr
    Uh.... spoilers!!

Kidding!

That is sweet!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Eaxactly. I really don't understand the hate. It seems much of it stems from the fact that it's just... different. Personally, as much as I love the classic MOTU designs, I have multiple figures sporting those designs. I want something different from this line, and I'm glad that we're (mostly) getting that. I think many of the people who pass on this line will come to regret it in the months and years to come.
    With crazy inflation you may be right. I will ponder this. Maybe I can customize it. Evillyn is now sold out on BBTS separately. Although the 200x is still low in price in the after market. Classics still has not gone down in price. Glad I got them castle and all in 2017. Cant wait to see what they look on my SNM and CG. ...Ill send pics when they come. Hope you like it.
    Would anyone else buy another castle if revelation drops one that is bigger?
    Last edited by Baba1983; July 25, 2021 at 10:56pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I going to paint up evil lyn long haired head and put it on Teela
    Great idea, can you post up a picture when itís done?

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    Great idea, can you post up a picture when itís done?
    Yes, I can. I've never really customized a figure before, so I don't know if it'll be any good

I've been working on a custom Castle Grayskull for a while and have learned that I do fine with large scale pieces. But small scale, like a head, is difficult for me. I hate that Teela head though so anything would be an improvement for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Spikor needs more spikes... but other than that, I think it's pretty good. And from what I've learned with wave 1, the figures look better in person than in pic. I'm going to try and get a 2nd and maybe doctor that one up a bit too. I dislike the size of the loin clothes on all of these figures, so I'd like to cut it down. But I actually like this head better than the Classics head. I prefer the old style trident though.

How amazing was Evil Lyn in Revelation??

Here's your new phone screen saver....

Revelation-Evil-Lyn-side-panel.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post

That is amazing.

What throws this whole line off for me ATM is the look of Whiplash (especially) and Trap Jaw in the cartoon. And if they do Tri-Klops in his ďholy Mother BoardĒ garb... just no!

Heck, I didnít even like Masterverse Fakerís look as a toy and I didnít like it in the cartoon. Having serious doubts about this line (although I love the Battle Cat). Returning Skelegod to Target, though. Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible...

See, I'm only interested in the figures that are pretty wildly different so far. I have Skelegod, I might get Moss Man, and I am excitd most by EL in W1.

Teela is the highlight of W2 for me (although I do dig Duncan, and he's not a vast departure).

I'm really hoping that Tri-Klops is in his "Holy Mother Board" garb, and I'd rather get Whiplash in his cyborg state than another basic release (even though I don't love that particular design).
    MOTU Origins Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Anti-Eternia Characters, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy
    Hermione's Toy Box on Youtube (GIVEAWAY in Progress!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C...xlwUttPSJAUZMA

Frankly Eamon you need an agent because no one works harder in fandom to push their own involvement in things than you do! Why work so hard? Get an agent and leave that hard work to someone else.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Frankly Eamon you need an agent because no one works harder in fandom to push their own involvement in things than you do! Why work so hard? Get an agent and leave that hard work to someone else.
    No one esle was posting the Revelations box art here so I had to do it myself.

No one esle was posting the Revelations box art here so I had to do it myself.
    Itís always better when the Master posts their own work! Thank you Eamon!

On another note, Deluxe Faker is suppose to arrive at my Target tomorrow. Praying I can snag one of the 3 Check your stores, brickseek isnít working for it.

Thatís amazing! Can I ask how long it takes to do from start to finish?

I am excited for several figures in this line from Revelations. Of course I hope for 200x( MYP) designs in MasterVerse figure line, since that is what I have always wanted.

I am excited to see Revelation versions of:

Sorceress
    Orko
    Return of Man-At-Arms from Episode 3. With the arm cannon and cloth loin cloth. not the furry shorts.
    Roboto
    Cyborg Whiplash
    Blast Attack
    Teela- Classic look

The designs overall are good. I definitely prefer the armored versions of Beast Man, Mer-Man, and Evil-lyn. I wish this first Beastman would be coming with armor, but I am happy he is coming.

Once I let go of Revelation being what I wanted and just watched the show, I seen all those "nuggets" they put in. I enjoyed it much more. Its not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I do have a dislike for muscled up square chin Teela. The "modern" Teela figure Mattel is putting out doesn't have such a harsh squareness to her face.

Honestly, this was a good show.
    Last edited by T-man; July 26, 2021 at 11:42pm.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzc8R0oXwL/
    Anyone else see some outside of Walmart?
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviews2D View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzc8R0oXwL/
    Anyone else see some outside of Walmart?
    I have not and I have been looking at Target.

Heck, no wave 1 Masterverse figures Have hit any Walmart’s on the West coast at all. It looks like I’ll have all the deluxe figures long before I get any regular figs...go figure

Also, it looks like it rang up with the assortment dpci. Maybe it’s actually the he-man number- I’ll have to wait and see

Solved:
    Dpci: 087-16-7306 for Heman and Skeletor

Dpci #087-16-9992 for Evil Lyn and MossMan

Not that Brickseek works or anything. Lol
    Last edited by Glasstor; July 26, 2021 at 11:22pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I am excited for several figures in this line from Revelations. Of course I hope for 200x( MYP) designs in MasterVerse figure line, since that is what I have always wanted.

Sorceress
    Orko
    Return of Man-At-Arms from Episode 3. With the arm cannon and cloth loin cloth. not the furry shorts.
    Roboto
    Cyborg Whiplash
    Blast Attack
    Teela- Classic look

The designs overall are good. I definitely prefer the armored versions of Beast Man, Mer-Man, and Evil-lyn. I wish this first Beastman would be coming with armor, but I am happy he is coming.

Once I let go of Revelation being what I wanted and just watched the show, I seen all those "nuggets" they put in. I enjoyed it much more. Its not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I do have a dislike for muscled up square chin Teela. The "modern" Teela figure Mattel is putting out doesn't have such a harsh squareness to her face.

I'm really excited to see Roboto. I love how he pretty much looks like an action figure. Like, you can see where the shoulders peg in. I really hope they make him a deluxe figure so he can light up.

I got the Masterverse He-Man and Skeletor yesterday and they are amazing figures. Can't wait to get more of this line.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    Thatís amazing! Can I ask how long it takes to do from start to finish?
    Thank you. Each piece takes about 3-4 days to do.

Court Magician
    I love the way Skeletor looks in Revelation — I think it’s his best look so far.
    But the wave 1 Masterverse Skeletor figure is a big miss in my opinion. It looks nothing like the figure in the show, in terms of color especially.

Your art is amazing. The show wasn't. But keep making awesome art! Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post

Sorceress
    Orko
    Roboto
    Cyborg Whiplash
    Blast Attack
    Teela- Classic look

I don't know how deep this line will go with Revelation, but they had better give us flashback Mer-Man!!

I would also like to see Randor and Marlena.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I think Mattel could win a lot of support for Masterverse if the sprinkle one or two figures in from other iterations of Masters in the next couple waves. I know they want to push Revelations now but it would show they are serious about this line being about all things MOTU. How about 200x He-Man and another figure from the comics?

no 200x variants please in Masterverse
    I recently got the chance to sit and read the DH Toys of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and my gosh I did not remember how possibly we could have had all those variants in the 2003 line?? some of them are so meh...just don't need them save for Ice Armor and few others..
    also the Battle Station needs to be reintroduced via Origins / Masterverse
    Last edited by Triklops 1; July 28, 2021 at 05:49pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Court Magician
    Everyone has their favourite versions of characters, be they from the Mini-comics, Filmation, 200x, the comics, Revelation, or even the new She-Ra. I'd personally love some 200x as well.