Thread: Need a clarification on Marlena/Glenn figures

Widget

Need a clarification on Marlena/Glenn figures

Hey all!

I'm pretty confused about the Classics figures of Queen Marlena & Captain Glenn.

I was under the impression that if you bought Queen Marlena, she came with Cringer & the Glenn accessories, OR if you bought Glenn, she came with Cringer and Marlena's accessories.

Is this not the case?

I was thinking of buying a Marlena but the guy selling is telling me that there's no Glenn accessories in the package (MOC). Is there some version of Marlena that has no Glenn accessories, or is this guy just mistaken?

Any clarifications welcome!!

Heroic Warrior
    Both variations come with all Queen and Astronaut accessories plus Cringer. Either the guy can't see the not-in-use pieces in the bubble, he's got a packaging error or someone has removed the pieces.
    My friend told me to stop quoting the Monkees. I thought she was joking. But then I saw her face.

Quote Originally Posted by BradGallaway View Post
    Hey all!

I'm pretty confused about the Classics figures of Queen Marlena & Captain Glenn.

I was under the impression that if you bought Queen Marlena, she came with Cringer & the Glenn accessories, OR if you bought Glenn, she came with Cringer and Marlena's accessories.

Is this not the case?

I was thinking of buying a Marlena but the guy selling is telling me that there's no Glenn accessories in the package (MOC). Is there some version of Marlena that has no Glenn accessories, or is this guy just mistaken?

Any clarifications welcome!!
    The seller is the one mistaken. The only difference is how they were packaged, and different bios on the back of the card, ie. Glenn bio if the figure was packaged as Captain Glenn, Queen Marlena bio if Marlena was package as Queen Marlena.

Widget
    This is the pic posted by the seller. He says it is 100% not opened, but also says there are no Glenn accessories in it.

s-l1600.jpg

Off the bat I can already see Glenn's head.

Widget
    Thanks for the heads up, y'all! Appreciated!