Page 100 of 137 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3422

Thread: Masterverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Today the 23rd is the "street date" or whatnot for Masterverse Tri-Klops at Target, so he's available to order for in-store pickup/shipping now via the Target app. Most of the stores in my area were holding him in the back until today.
    Yup. I was able to score mine in the store, but they're available for shipping if you don't want to drive!

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...04#lnk=sametab

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Yeah, I don't see a problem with him either. And his original jaw was shattered. It's not like he was born with that metal jaw. People who don't care for it can keep the jaw closed.

https://i.ibb.co/KK9GhL5/IMG-20220117-121809.jpg

https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/M...scaled_800.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/slBRrcL.png

https://i.ibb.co/L9xgn3Y/IMG-20220117-115230.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/mFPQwVm/tumblr-5996...e09649-500.png
    https://i.ibb.co/vzy7YtC/tumblr-659e...26454f-500.png
    https://i.ibb.co/X4Mm39D/tumblr-6e44...e6b804-500.png

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that stinks. Good customer service is on life support these days...
    Trap Jaw is absolutely my favorite MOTU character of all time and I think the Masterverse version looks totally awesome! Seeing the green portions of his jaw might be a bit strange at first glance, but to me it looks like that is just scarred and wrinkled up skin. His biological jaw bone DEFINITELY looks like it is missing to me, so even though Revelations is its own continuity, I'm applying the Skeletor knocking his jaw off origin here too. I can't wait to get this one!

Widget

My thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops

If you guys would like to check out my thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops and wether or not the Masterverse figures will make nice place holders for characters you may have missed out on with the Classics line please watch my review. https://youtu.be/ecc8FAuPJAQ

After 3 notifications this morning, I scored Savage He-Man from Target.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by regghenny View Post
    If you guys would like to check out my thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops and wether or not the Masterverse figures will make nice place holders for characters you may have missed out on with the Classics line please watch my review. https://youtu.be/ecc8FAuPJAQ
    I checked your video, I like that approach, I'm on the same boat: filling in the gaps of my Classics collection with Masterverse. I started with Spikor (which I think looks even better than the Classics one).
    Wish list of Masterverse figures: Roboto, Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Widget

Scareglow doesn't glow?!?!

Sorry if I'm late to the party but I got a couple Scareglows and none of them have any glow paint or abilities. Just a neon paint that looks like 'glow'. Anyone else seeing this? How is he Scareglow without actually glowing?!

I think his head is supposed to glow in the dark but not the rest.

Yeah pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Money91 View Post
    Sorry if I'm late to the party but I got a couple Scareglows and none of them have any glow paint or abilities. Just a neon paint that looks like 'glow'. Anyone else seeing this? How is he Scareglow without actually glowing?!
    Yeah that was addressed back before he was released.

Widget
    LOL - Sorry, missed that one. Y'all are so far ahead of the game. Still ****** I took too long of break and missed the Mondo Scareglow. Oh well, lesson learned.

Thanks for the update and I'll go back to review the outrage. haha

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yeah that was addressed back before he was released.

LOL - Sorry, missed that one. Y'all are so far ahead of the game. Still ****** I took too long of break and missed the Mondo Scareglow. Oh well, lesson learned.

Thanks for the update and I'll go back to review the outrage. haha
    Don't feel too bad. I was online and had him in my cart and went to check out and he was gone. I missed him as well and it wasn't for a lack of trying lol. He was gone in minutes.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I think his head is supposed to glow in the dark but not the rest.

Yeah pretty disappointing.
    How many of us really get use out of a glow in the dark figure though. I guess if one uses it as a nightlight, sure, but to me it's a cool novelty that becomes pretty useless pretty fast.

I rather have this paint, that looks great in low level light or black light than a glow-in-the-dark function. But that's just me.

- - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

How many of us really get use out of a glow in the dark figure though. I guess if one uses it as a nightlight, sure, but to me it's a cool novelty that becomes pretty useless pretty fast.

I rather have this paint, that looks great in low level light or black light than a glow-in-the-dark function. But that's just me.

https://i.ibb.co/41W09yd/20210914-151528.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/pykT1gq/20210914-214005-1.gif
    I agree with this. I have both the exclusive and retail releases and think they look great as is. They match how the character looked on the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that he LOOKS like he glows is good enough for me. I actually prefer the neon green paint to glow in the dark paint anyways. I mean who sits in the dark and admires their collection lol. I'd much rather him look like he's glowing all the time, and getting that illusion in the daylight is pretty cool. And then in the dark a blacklight works better anyways.

Found Savage He-man and Tri klops today. Picked them up and cancelled my preorder with BBTS. Tri klops is amazing while He-man is a bit of a let down
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Very pleased to get Tri-Klops - I think he's my favourite in this line so far.

Now the search for Trap-Jaw begins......

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    Very pleased to get Tri-Klops - I think he's my favourite in this line so far.

Now the search for Trap-Jaw begins......
    Yeah, I just got mine today. I loved how he looked in the pictures, but I am continually astounded by how much I love each new figure when I actually get them in hand.

Mine's eye piece is not turning, like I think I've heard reported. Has anyone figure out the best way to loosen it up yet?

Got Tri-Klops in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened him up yet. His skin is a little orange for me, but not a big deal. He looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the eye-piece won't be a problem.

Picked up a 2nd Battle Cat from Target today for $11.99. Got him as insurance in case they don't release a Panthor. And if they do, I'd like to make a Copy Cat - hoping we get a proper blue Faker in the line. I think the Faker we got is my least favorite figure in the line after Teela. Looking forward to the classic look Teela.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Got Tri-Klops in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened him up yet. His skin is a little orange for me, but not a big deal. He looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the eye-piece won't be a problem.

Picked up a 2nd Battle Cat from Target today for $11.99. Got him as insurance in case they don't release a Panthor. And if they do, I'd like to make a Copy Cat - hoping we get a proper blue Faker in the line. I think the Faker we got is my least favorite figure in the line after Teela. Looking forward to the classic look Teela.
    Yeah, I wish they would tone down that tangerine skin tone! I didnít like it on He-Man and I donít like it on Tri-Klops.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I got Tri-Klops this weekl, such a great deluxe set, I want to get a second version now. The skin colour doesn't bother me much as the Filmation one did have a tan.

The one thing I'm not too fond of is that he re-uses He-Man's legs which in turn makes him taller than the other Evil Warrios, even Beastman. They could have used the same legs as Fisto/Skeletor/MAA.

Still a great figure though, the soft goods and alternative head are so well done.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    Mine's eye piece is not turning, like I think I've heard reported. Has anyone figure out the best way to loosen it up yet?
    I'm in the same boat. The regular head is fine, but the alternate head's visor is completely stuck. And what stinks is it's stuck in a position where none of the eyes are central.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I unboxed a promotional box if anyone's interested!

https://foreternia.com/2022/01/unbox...romotional-box

- - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast

ForEternia.com

- - - - -

I found Tri-Klops Tuesday at Target and found Savage He-Man with Orko at Target today. Now I just need to find the deluxe Trap-Jaw figure. Am I right in assuming the fourth figure in the deluxe figure wave is Faker, or is it another figure that hasn't been announced yet?

Target has been doing a good job with the distribution of both Origins and Masterverse lately; other retailers should take note. (I'm looking at you, Walmart!)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondor View Post
    I found Tri-Klops Tuesday at Target and found Savage He-Man with Orko at Target today. Now I just need to find the deluxe Trap-Jaw figure. Am I right in assuming the fourth figure in the deluxe figure wave is Faker, or is it another figure that hasn't been announced yet?

Target has been doing a good job with the distribution of both Origins and Masterverse lately; other retailers should take note. (I'm looking at you, Walmart!)
    I'm pretty sure the 4th figure is Faker.

W0W!! How did you acquire such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    W0W!! How did you acquire such a thing?
    On the secondary market. He received one / had one for sale. Selling these things are a no-no I think, so I don't want to lead directly to him.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast

ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Nice score!