Page 100 of 137 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3422

Thread: Masterverse Toyline Discussion Thread

  1. #2476
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    Today the 23rd is the "street date" or whatnot for Masterverse Tri-Klops at Target, so he's available to order for in-store pickup/shipping now via the Target app. Most of the stores in my area were holding him in the back until today.
    Yup. I was able to score mine in the store, but they're available for shipping if you don't want to drive!

    https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...04#lnk=sametab

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Yeah, I don't see a problem with him either. And his original jaw was shattered. It's not like he was born with that metal jaw. People who don't care for it can keep the jaw closed.


    https://i.ibb.co/KK9GhL5/IMG-20220117-121809.jpg

    https://i.toynewsi.com/g/generated/M...scaled_800.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/slBRrcL.png

    https://i.ibb.co/L9xgn3Y/IMG-20220117-115230.jpg
    https://i.ibb.co/mFPQwVm/tumblr-5996...e09649-500.png
    https://i.ibb.co/vzy7YtC/tumblr-659e...26454f-500.png
    https://i.ibb.co/X4Mm39D/tumblr-6e44...e6b804-500.png

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah, that stinks. Good customer service is on life support these days...
    Trap Jaw is absolutely my favorite MOTU character of all time and I think the Masterverse version looks totally awesome! Seeing the green portions of his jaw might be a bit strange at first glance, but to me it looks like that is just scarred and wrinkled up skin. His biological jaw bone DEFINITELY looks like it is missing to me, so even though Revelations is its own continuity, I'm applying the Skeletor knocking his jaw off origin here too. I can't wait to get this one!

  2. #2477
    Widget
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    8

    My thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops

    If you guys would like to check out my thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops and wether or not the Masterverse figures will make nice place holders for characters you may have missed out on with the Classics line please watch my review. https://youtu.be/ecc8FAuPJAQ

  3. #2478
    I'm Galactic! ChgoMarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The great state of IL
    Posts
    1,647
    After 3 notifications this morning, I scored Savage He-Man from Target.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

  4. #2479
    Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by regghenny View Post
    If you guys would like to check out my thoughts on Masterverse Revelation Tri-Klops and wether or not the Masterverse figures will make nice place holders for characters you may have missed out on with the Classics line please watch my review. https://youtu.be/ecc8FAuPJAQ
    I checked your video, I like that approach, I'm on the same boat: filling in the gaps of my Classics collection with Masterverse. I started with Spikor (which I think looks even better than the Classics one).
    Wish list of Masterverse figures: Roboto, Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

  5. #2480
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    19

    Scareglow doesn't glow?!?!

    Sorry if I'm late to the party but I got a couple Scareglows and none of them have any glow paint or abilities. Just a neon paint that looks like 'glow'. Anyone else seeing this? How is he Scareglow without actually glowing?!

  6. #2481
    Heroic Warrior ProteinNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    697
    I think his head is supposed to glow in the dark but not the rest.

    Yeah pretty disappointing.

  7. #2482
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Money91 View Post
    Sorry if I'm late to the party but I got a couple Scareglows and none of them have any glow paint or abilities. Just a neon paint that looks like 'glow'. Anyone else seeing this? How is he Scareglow without actually glowing?!
    Yeah that was addressed back before he was released.

  8. #2483
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    19
    LOL - Sorry, missed that one. Y'all are so far ahead of the game. Still ****** I took too long of break and missed the Mondo Scareglow. Oh well, lesson learned.

    Thanks for the update and I'll go back to review the outrage. haha

    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yeah that was addressed back before he was released.

  9. #2484
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Money91 View Post
    LOL - Sorry, missed that one. Y'all are so far ahead of the game. Still ****** I took too long of break and missed the Mondo Scareglow. Oh well, lesson learned.

    Thanks for the update and I'll go back to review the outrage. haha
    Don't feel too bad. I was online and had him in my cart and went to check out and he was gone. I missed him as well and it wasn't for a lack of trying lol. He was gone in minutes.

  10. #2485
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Money91 View Post
    Sorry if I'm late to the party but I got a couple Scareglows and none of them have any glow paint or abilities. Just a neon paint that looks like 'glow'. Anyone else seeing this? How is he Scareglow without actually glowing?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I think his head is supposed to glow in the dark but not the rest.

    Yeah pretty disappointing.
    How many of us really get use out of a glow in the dark figure though. I guess if one uses it as a nightlight, sure, but to me it's a cool novelty that becomes pretty useless pretty fast.

    I rather have this paint, that looks great in low level light or black light than a glow-in-the-dark function. But that's just me.



    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

    - - - - -

  11. #2486
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    How many of us really get use out of a glow in the dark figure though. I guess if one uses it as a nightlight, sure, but to me it's a cool novelty that becomes pretty useless pretty fast.

    I rather have this paint, that looks great in low level light or black light than a glow-in-the-dark function. But that's just me.

    https://i.ibb.co/41W09yd/20210914-151528.jpg

    https://i.ibb.co/pykT1gq/20210914-214005-1.gif
    I agree with this. I have both the exclusive and retail releases and think they look great as is. They match how the character looked on the show.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2487
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,426
    The fact that he LOOKS like he glows is good enough for me. I actually prefer the neon green paint to glow in the dark paint anyways. I mean who sits in the dark and admires their collection lol. I'd much rather him look like he's glowing all the time, and getting that illusion in the daylight is pretty cool. And then in the dark a blacklight works better anyways.

  13. #2488
    Heroic Warrior Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Grove, NY
    Posts
    1,347
    Found Savage He-man and Tri klops today. Picked them up and cancelled my preorder with BBTS. Tri klops is amazing while He-man is a bit of a let down
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

  14. #2489
    Court Magician Motorthing68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    51
    Very pleased to get Tri-Klops - I think he's my favourite in this line so far.

    Now the search for Trap-Jaw begins......

  15. #2490
    Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing68 View Post
    Very pleased to get Tri-Klops - I think he's my favourite in this line so far.

    Now the search for Trap-Jaw begins......
    Yeah, I just got mine today. I loved how he looked in the pictures, but I am continually astounded by how much I love each new figure when I actually get them in hand.

    Mine's eye piece is not turning, like I think I've heard reported. Has anyone figure out the best way to loosen it up yet?

  16. #2491
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,367
    Got Tri-Klops in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened him up yet. His skin is a little orange for me, but not a big deal. He looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the eye-piece won't be a problem.

    Picked up a 2nd Battle Cat from Target today for $11.99. Got him as insurance in case they don't release a Panthor. And if they do, I'd like to make a Copy Cat - hoping we get a proper blue Faker in the line. I think the Faker we got is my least favorite figure in the line after Teela. Looking forward to the classic look Teela.

  17. #2492
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Got Tri-Klops in the mail yesterday. Haven't opened him up yet. His skin is a little orange for me, but not a big deal. He looks pretty good overall. Hopefully the eye-piece won't be a problem.

    Picked up a 2nd Battle Cat from Target today for $11.99. Got him as insurance in case they don't release a Panthor. And if they do, I'd like to make a Copy Cat - hoping we get a proper blue Faker in the line. I think the Faker we got is my least favorite figure in the line after Teela. Looking forward to the classic look Teela.
    Yeah, I wish they would tone down that tangerine skin tone! I didnít like it on He-Man and I donít like it on Tri-Klops.

  18. #2493
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,943
    I got Tri-Klops this weekl, such a great deluxe set, I want to get a second version now. The skin colour doesn't bother me much as the Filmation one did have a tan.

    The one thing I'm not too fond of is that he re-uses He-Man's legs which in turn makes him taller than the other Evil Warrios, even Beastman. They could have used the same legs as Fisto/Skeletor/MAA.

    Still a great figure though, the soft goods and alternative head are so well done.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

  19. #2494
    Heroic Warrior Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,587
    Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    Mine's eye piece is not turning, like I think I've heard reported. Has anyone figure out the best way to loosen it up yet?
    I'm in the same boat. The regular head is fine, but the alternate head's visor is completely stuck. And what stinks is it's stuck in a position where none of the eyes are central.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

  20. #2495
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    937
    I unboxed a promotional box if anyone's interested!

    https://foreternia.com/2022/01/unbox...romotional-box

    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

    - - - - -

  21. #2496
    Heroic Warrior Despondor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Subternia
    Posts
    200
    I found Tri-Klops Tuesday at Target and found Savage He-Man with Orko at Target today. Now I just need to find the deluxe Trap-Jaw figure. Am I right in assuming the fourth figure in the deluxe figure wave is Faker, or is it another figure that hasn't been announced yet?

    Target has been doing a good job with the distribution of both Origins and Masterverse lately; other retailers should take note. (I'm looking at you, Walmart!)

  22. #2497
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondor View Post
    I found Tri-Klops Tuesday at Target and found Savage He-Man with Orko at Target today. Now I just need to find the deluxe Trap-Jaw figure. Am I right in assuming the fourth figure in the deluxe figure wave is Faker, or is it another figure that hasn't been announced yet?

    Target has been doing a good job with the distribution of both Origins and Masterverse lately; other retailers should take note. (I'm looking at you, Walmart!)
    I'm pretty sure the 4th figure is Faker.

  23. #2498
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    W0W!! How did you acquire such a thing?

  24. #2499
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    W0W!! How did you acquire such a thing?
    On the secondary market. He received one / had one for sale. Selling these things are a no-no I think, so I don't want to lead directly to him.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

    ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

    - - - - -

  25. #2500
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    17,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Nice score!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •