Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1920

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Of all the non-traditional designs in the Revelation series, I really only liked Kuduk Ungol and apocalypse, cloaked Man-at-Arms.

I could get on board with figures for the both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Of all the non-traditional designs in the Revelation series, I really only liked Kuduk Ungol and apocalypse, cloaked Man-at-Arms.

I could get on board with figures for the both of them.
    Kuduk would make an awesome figure!

Heck, they should do a NYCC multi-pack with Vikor, Wundar, Kuduk, He-Ro and Grayskull... call it the the Preternia Rewards set.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Since Origins will be going into She-Ra characters should this line be able to as well, once we go beyond Revelations?
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviews2D View Post
    Since Origins will be going into She-Ra characters should this line be able to as well, once we go beyond Revelations?
    I hope they do mini comic and New Adventures designs.

Target link for Deluxe Faker:
    https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...44#lnk=sametab

Not available yet but, soon, probably...who knows

The Target near me had a few "Masterverse" Battle Cats today, so I snagged one. This thing is huge! I love it.

Was hoping for a Skelegod, or the Battle Cat/BA He-Man set from Origins, but no such luck. But at least I didn't walk away empty-handed!
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    The Target near me had a few "Masterverse" Battle Cats today, so I snagged one. This thing is huge! I love it.

Was hoping for a Skelegod, or the Battle Cat/BA He-Man set from Origins, but no such luck. But at least I didn't walk away empty-handed!
    Check Target app/ .com for both, you should be able to have them shipped. I think the Battlefield set is currently oos, though it should be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found Target links for He-Man and Skeletor so I added them and the Amazon links to the master list. Can’t find Evil-Lyn or Moss Man yet for Target.

Heroic Warrior
    other than a vintage style She-Ra (design owned by Mattel) and Hordak (designed as a MOTU character), what other characters are they doing? I thought Mattel considered She-Ra proper a different property? The Horde is MOTU and She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    other than a vintage style She-Ra (design owned by Mattel) and Hordak (designed as a MOTU character), what other characters are they doing? I thought Mattel considered She-Ra proper a different property? The Horde is MOTU and She-Ra.
    In Origins they are also doing Grizzlor, Horde Troopers, and Mosquitor. They haven't accounted anyone else yet but other characters are on the table for Origins at least but yes from what I have heard She-Ra does seem to be treated as a different property.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Didn’t understand why they made Skeletor’s face bone-colored on the toy when it’s yellow on the show. I changed it and I think it looks better.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...2d6259cd30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, old post and I am new but... I was watching it the other day, the old show and, well, it isn't yellow. It is bone colored. It is a creamy white, tan color. It can read as a yellow in some cells depending on the surrounding colors but also reads as a brown for similar reasons. For example in the below image it is a pale tan.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ckgKaNsy3k...or_sulking.jpg

This one is more of a yellow color:

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/file...letor_hero.png

So the intent was a bone color. I prefer the glowing yellow with green shadows myself of the classic figure.

- - - Updated - - -

In Origins they are also doing Grizzlor, Horde Troopers, and Mosquitor. They haven't accounted anyone else yet but other characters are on the table for Origins at least but yes from what I have heard She-Ra does seem to be treated as a different property.
    Yeah I knew they were coming, I thought I missed a leak about Bow, Catra and company. Thanks for the confirmation, I love the Horde. I'm really excited for a new Snake Mountain, Fright Zone and Snake Men... how would an Origins snake men even work????

I got He-man and Skelegod from Masterverse and I really like them but I think that they could use a good wash. Wouldn't increase costs all that much and it would bring out that detail like crazy!

It's weird, I was not going to get any of the Masterverse figures, but now that I have watched Revelations three times now and absolutely love that show, I want to buy every Revelations figure! Well, at least most of them. I hoped they would make the Man-at-arms in the present with the beard and cloak, etc.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Thanks for the heads up! Just pre-ordered a set. That'll save me about $12 vs. my BBTS pre-orders, and they'll probably arrive sooner. (They'll probably also arrive with the packages beaten all to hell, but I don't particularly care about that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Just pre-ordered a set. That'll save me about $12 vs. my BBTS pre-orders, and they'll probably arrive sooner. (They'll probably also arrive with the packages beaten all to hell, but I don't particularly care about that.)
    I have noticed that the Masterverse packaging is VERY susceptible to damage.

The sets that I saw at Wal-Mart all had bent hooks, scuffed edges and some were dented-in on the corners...

Got a notice from Target a few minutes ago that the Deluxe Faker (“Trade-Up Faker”) was available to ship. Moved like lightning but, nada.

Just an FYI to keep an eye out if you are looking for this

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Got a notice from Target a few minutes ago that the Deluxe Faker (“Trade-Up Faker”) was available to ship. Moved like lightning but, nada.

Just an FYI to keep an eye out if you are looking for this
    Some people on Twitter claimed they got it, anyone else here get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I have noticed that the Masterverse packaging is VERY susceptible to damage.
    So Masterverse has that in common with Origins, at least! Thankfully, the package is just something to be ripped open and tossed, for me. I can only imagine the rough time MOC collectors are having with the flimsy packages in these lines!

The Target near me (one of them in my area) got 2 Moss Men and 2 Evil-Lyns today. I grabbed them both. Have not seen He-Man or Skeletor. Skelegod is easy to find at any of the Targets I visit. Have not seen any more Battle Cats.

I'm one of those guys where the box or card matters. So all of these looked crisp and clean. No dents or crushed corners. Guess I was lucky.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing." - Skeletor
    My thought on collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    So Masterverse has that in common with Origins, at least! Thankfully, the package is just something to be ripped open and tossed, for me. I can only imagine the rough time MOC collectors are having with the flimsy packages in these lines!
    Thank god for BBTS. I buy all my MOC from them, the ones I find in store I open. The only mint one I ever found was He-man

Oh I found a lone moss man today as well.
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

The more time I spend with these Masterverse figures, the more I appreciate them...

It's like Mattel dropped a vintage He-Man, 200X He-Man and a Marvel Legends figure in a blender!

My biggest gripe with these, is the lack of paint apps...

I'm jonesin for the next wave!

Good gravy, at that asking price I'd think you're better off going to eBay and hoping for a deal.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Good gravy, at that asking price I'd think you're better off going to eBay and hoping for a deal.
    You have to click on other sellers. The Amazon price is $19.99, but a 3rd party price is the one that's viewable on the main page because it can fulfill faster (Amazon's says Delivery between Aug 24 - Sep 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    There are more options, that's just the default.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    You have to click on other sellers. The Amazon price is $19.99, but a 3rd party price is the one that's viewable on the main page because it can fulfill faster (Amazon's says Delivery between Aug 24 - Sep 11)
    Yup... it's basically an Amazon Pre-order.

They are probably getting a second run of the Masterverse wave one.