Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1600

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

Skelegod is starting to show up on Ebay alla Mercari. I wonder where he was found.

Heroic Warrior
    I can make my peace here if they are slightly bigger, but that's because the characters on my list are trap jaw, beast man, and scareglow. So if they are a little bigger when I do my Halloween motu monsters display it doesn't matter much. I'm a little surprised they don't scale with classics though. I thought that was part of the 7" appeal.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    I mean, this is basically Classics with better articulation and a new name. At least they didn't pull a McFarlane DC Multiverse and change the scale or anything.
    Oh, if we only knew back then ...
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Like Shock Rock? Check out my band: www.reverbnation.com/massrejection

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    They lost some sales not having us be able to mix them with Classics on the shelves.
    I was already on the fence about the 4 standard figures, but the scale will definitely make me cherry pick the line now.

But this larger scale might not be all that bad for some fans. I'm sure 200x fans who hated characters being all the same size in Classics will be happy to pick up a larger Beast Man, Whiplash, Clawful or Roboto that can act as 200x stand ins of sorts for their Classics collection if they get a release in future waves.

As for these 4 figures, I'm going to wait for the price to come down before I even consider getting any of them. I really just want He-Man's new Power Sword and even though Evil-Lyn is the best of the bunch, I'm just not a big enough fan of hers to get her at full price.

Here's hoping that by wave 2, Mattel improves the paint apps and the headsculpts.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    I can make my peace here if they are slightly bigger, but that's because the characters on my list are trap jaw, beast man, and scareglow. So if they are a little bigger when I do my Halloween motu monsters display it doesn't matter much. I'm a little surprised they don't scale with classics though. I thought that was part of the 7" appeal.
    It does seem rather short sighted of Mattel ... what would it hurt to be in the same scale as Classics? Seems to me they've made a definitive statement with this move; Classics is dead whether we want it to be or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    They lost some sales not having us be able to mix them with Classics on the shelves. This makes me pretty much give up hope for anything on a Classics buck getting released in Masterverse.

This.

Looks like I'll be buying more Super7 Ultimates for my MOTU Classics fix.
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Like Shock Rock? Check out my band: www.reverbnation.com/massrejection

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Skelegod is starting to show up on Ebay alla Mercari. I wonder where he was found.
    It feel off a truck. :maashitf:

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

I don’t know if anyone posted this, I don’t remember seeing it.

FYE has Skeletor, He-Man and Evil-Lyn Up for preorder and are “expected” to ship on 9/25. Unfortunately, they are asking $27.99 each. Ugh.

https://www.fye.com/search?q=Masterverse&lang=default

I also found Walmart pages for the assortments, no individual figures yet:

MASTERVERSE ASSORTMENT $19.97

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/488163158

MASTERVERSE DELUXE ASSORTMENT $29.99

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-o...Asst/482467152
    Last edited by Glasstor; June 13, 2021 at 06:41pm.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I donít know if anyone posted this, I donít remember seeing it.

FYE has Skeletor, He-Man and Evil-Lyn Up for preorder and are ďexpectedĒ to ship on 9/25. Unfortunately, they are asking $27.99 each. Ugh.

https://www.fye.com/search?q=Masterverse&lang=default

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/488163158

MASTERVERSE DELUXE ASSORTMENT $29.99

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-o...Asst/482467152
    Not exactly a surprise, but it's good to see a 'Deluxe Assortment'. Seems likely Skelegod won't be the only oversized figure in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post
    Not exactly a surprise, but it's good to see a 'Deluxe Assortment'. Seems likely Skelegod won't be the only oversized figure in the line.
    There is Battle Cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    It does seem rather short sighted of Mattel ... what would it hurt to be in the same scale as Classics? Seems to me they've made a definitive statement with this move; Classics is dead whether we want it to be or not.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Looks like I'll be buying more Super7 Ultimates for my MOTU Classics fix.
    It seems Mattel is avoiding Classics like a plague.

Those Revelation aesthetic will be nice if made in Classics buck too with the 4HM sculpt. Well one dream.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post
    That’s what I was thinking.

I'm a much happier camper if these are $20 instead of $25

Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I'm a much happier camper if these are $20 instead of $25

Meee too! Especially, since they announced them at that price

- - - Updated - - -

Also, found the Walmart Deluxe Battle Cat page:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mattel-Ma...gure/230868588

This page should be He-Man but, itís coming up as a weird error page. Bookmark it:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/592850985

This was the UPC I found for Man-At-Arms OR maybe a 2nd Assortment sku? I think it might be future MAA:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/977138419

Still waiting for the other UPCs to be added to the system.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think they look fantastic, they definitely look better each time we see new pics of them. The only thing I'm not too keen on his He-Man's skin colour, it's almost yellow
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    The only thing I'm not too keen on his He-Man's skin colour, it's almost yellow
    He-Man/Evil-Lyn OTP

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    It seems Mattel is avoiding Classics like a plague.
    With the way Toy Guru runs his mouth I would too.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    This. ^

It's nice Mattel have made a better buck and the chracters will be mor eunique looking.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    This Moss Man looks closer to 200X Moss Man than the actual 200X Moss Man Beast Man repaint exclusive. Agreed?

I think I will at least pick up Moss Man for my 200X crew.

Really bummed they seem to be larger than Classics, but at least the armors seem to fit on Classics figures.

I thought it was hilarious that the head of the larger Masterverse figure still looks a small on the shorter Classics buck. Hoping these figures get better as they go. And hoping they still sneak a Classics buck in here and there like DC Multiverse would use old bucks on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I'll rather have Classics if given a choice. But we have Masterverse now and I myself will grab a few to support the brand but I am delusional if I consider the Masterverse as better than Classics.

He-Man, Skeletor, Battle Cat, Teela, Evil Lyn, Sorceress, Man At Arms, Orko, Man e Faces(if he will show up), Beastman, Trap Jaw, Mer Man and Trap Jaw. That's my max line up because the teaser is so nice,but then again maybe it will be just He-Man and Skeletor, I don't know yet.

By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I'll rather have Classics if given a choice. But we have Masterverse now and I myself will grab a few to support the brand but I am delusional if I consider the Masterverse as better than Classics.

He-Man, Skeletor, Battle Cat, Teela, Evil Lyn, Sorceress, Man At Arms, Orko, Man e Faces(if he will show up), Beastman, Trap Jaw, Mer Man and Trap Jaw. That's my max line up because the teaser is so nice,but then again maybe it will be just He-Man and Skeletor, I don't know yet.

Just keep in mind that the style may change as they make non revelation characters.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

Some people are finding them at Target. From a FB group:

"Figs are showing up at Target, street dated Aug 1, but some are already purchasing, depends on the store...(NOT my pics, but been seen in CA, MN and OH)"

target1.jpg

target2.jpg

target3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Masterverse/
    Last edited by Tallstar; June 14, 2021 at 11:49am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Some people are finding them at Target. From a FB group:

"Figs are showing up at Target, street dated Aug 1, but some are already purchasing, depends on the store...(NOT my pics, but been seen in CA, MN and OH)"

target1.jpg

target2.jpg

target3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Masterverse/
    Thanks for the info. Aug 1 now eh? I don't know why Mattel can't give us an update on the dates. Their website still shows June 15th. They need to be more responsible with the way they communicate with the public. They are so inept in so many ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Meee too! Especially, since they announced them at that price

- - - Updated - - -

Also, found the Walmart Deluxe Battle Cat page:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mattel-Ma...gure/230868588

This page should be He-Man but, itís coming up as a weird error page. Bookmark it:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/592850985

This was the UPC I found for Man-At-Arms OR maybe a 2nd Assortment sku? I think it might be future MAA:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-O...tors/977138419

Still waiting for the other UPCs to be added to the system.
    Thanks for sharing. Are the UPCs actually on the pages somewhere? All i see is the Walmart #.

Heroic Warrior
    well at least target didn't just make up their own street date on an item this time. glad we got the pic of the case showing the actual date. should be a lot easier going to the store august 1st and just grabbing them. just stinks we have to wait that long

Thanks for the info. Aug 1 now eh? I don't know why Mattel can't give us an update on the dates. Their website still shows June 15th. They need to be more responsible with the way they communicate with the public. They are so inept in so many ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing. Are the UPCs actually on the pages somewhere? All i see is the Walmart #.
    Walmart usually doesn’t have the UPC on the page. The Walmart # at the top of the page is not really helpful. The Walmart Sku is in/at the end of the link and is 9 numbers.

Also, Walmart’s pages are generated automatically so, that’s how the pages come up sometimes before The info/picture is there.

I gathered the UPCs from online sources and eventually matched them with the Walmart skus.

Walmart usually doesnít have the UPC on the page. The Walmart # at the top of the page is not really helpful. The Walmart Sku is in/at the end of the link and is 9 numbers.

Also, Walmartís pages are generated automatically so, thatís how the pages come up sometimes before The info/picture is there.

I gathered the UPCs from online sources and eventually matched them with the Walmart skus.
    Thanks so much. I figured that number in the url was something. Glad to know it's the actual SKU. I can enter that into Brickseek. Brickseek got me Castle Grayskull and Flocked Panthor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    well at least target didn't just make up their own street date on an item this time. glad we got the pic of the case showing the actual date. should be a lot easier going to the store august 1st and just grabbing them. just stinks we have to wait that long
    Yeah but the "danger" is that Target will actually put them out earlier than the street date and when you go on Aug 1 they will be all gone. Sigh... I'm checking BBTS a few times a day for a preorder link.

It isn't so much "danger" as it is the luck of the draw.

Yes, sometimes Target will put out items on shelves before the street date (ie. the Classified C.I. series), but it really depends on which store you go to, and which employees you encounter. Sometimes there will be an employee who will not relent to selling items before the scheduled date, citing store policy. It could be that at the very same store, a different employee will have no problem looking up items for the customer.