Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2062

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    We found the shipper in Walmart today. Keep your eyes open!
    Cool!

My local Walmart will receive these about 5000 years after God dies of old age.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; July 6, 2021 at 01:35pm.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Are the ratios all the same? Equal packing for all four figures? Looks like it..
    Someone picked mine up for me, so I didn't see it in person. They said that after they got mine, there were six He-Man left, four Skeletor, and two each of the other two. Seems like Lyn and Mossy are short packed, but not my much.

Heroic Warrior
    Someone picked mine up for me, so I didn't see it in person. They said that after they got mine, there were six He-Man left, four Skeletor, and two each of the other two. Seems like Lyn and Mossy are short packed, but not my much.
    Good to know. Thank you!

Hit my local Walmart and struck out, my Walmartís are usually a wasteland so was not expecting finding them. Got my preorders at FYE, plus two other websites for wave 1 and wave 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    Hit my local Walmart and struck out, my Walmartís are usually a wasteland so was not expecting finding them. Got my preorders at FYE, plus two other websites for wave 1 and wave 2.
    What are the 2 other websites, especially wave 2, if you donít mind me asking?

What?! These already made it to the center of the U.S.??

I'm surprised... and delighted!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    After reading the first issue of the comic, I really hope they do King Grayskull, D'are, and Ro.

Also, the people running this line are cowards if they don't do a BaF Orlax

Quote Originally Posted by okayplayer View Post
    I went ahead and grabbed both waves.

It says wave one expected July and wave two expected September.

Classic Man-at-Arms and Spikor. Modern Beast Man and Teela.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by okayplayer View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up! I preordered both waves!

I wish we could see the Wave 2 figures. I've been looking at pics and watching reviews of the Wave 1 figures and am still on the fence about those!

Quote Originally Posted by cyberius704 View Post
    I wish we could see the Wave 2 figures. I've been looking at pics and watching reviews of the Wave 1 figures and am still on the fence about those!
    Yeah it'll be interesting to see how the classic versions of characters look in this form factor. And that modern Teela... I ordered the whole wave but I'm not sure I actually want that figure. It'll depend on the head sculpt. Hopefully there will be 2 heads and one of them will be decent. I'm hoping we get the long haired, hair down version from the story trailer. We got a long haired Evil-Lyn alternate head. It would be cool if they have her in the more traditional garb - from before the cataclysmic event. And then include the bass pro armor to put over top of that, if you want the later version of her character.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    If they are exclusive to Walmart until 9/1... doubt July is feasible.

Modern Teela...ugh. Would rather have "Classic" Teela, Spikor, and Beastman and "Modern" Man-at-Arms with the cloak and beard.

If they are exclusive to Walmart until 9/1... doubt July is feasible.
    I had that thought too. Then I decided I can wait. I'd rather give BBTS the money than Walmart. Walmart is the pits. And I wanted to make a very small vote against exclusives.

I know the word going around is that it's an exclusive for now, but all the other distribution information we've received is wrong. And BBTS held off on putting these up sooooo long, maybe something changed. Or the info we received earlier was wrong. Who knows. I can wait though. I have to make room for them anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

The price at BBTS just went up. I got both waves at $78.99 each. Now they are $89.99 and each figure is $22.99.

[QUOTE The price at BBTS just went up. I got both waves at $78.99 each. Now they are $89.99 and each figure is $22.99.[/QUOTE]

That figures. . .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I had that thought too. Then I decided I can wait. I'd rather give BBTS the money than Walmart. Walmart is the pits. And I wanted to make a very small vote against exclusives.

I know the word going around is that it's an exclusive for now, but all the other distribution information we've received is wrong. And BBTS held off on putting these up sooooo long, maybe something changed. Or the info we received earlier was wrong. Who knows. I can wait though. I have to make room for them anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

The price at BBTS just went up. I got both waves at $78.99 each. Now they are $89.99 and each figure is $22.99.
    I suspect they'll be emailing out price adjustments with the corrected higher price. I'm in the same boat. (I called and talked to a CS person when I caught the discrepancy and she passed it along to her team. If the initial price was indeed wrong, it's my understanding that they'll inform people via email that the price has gone up. It's rather annoying, but I understand that these things happen now and again. Oy.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    I suspect they'll be emailing out price adjustments with the corrected higher price. I'm in the same boat. (I called and talked to a CS person when I caught the discrepancy and she passed it along to her team. If the initial price was indeed wrong, it's my understanding that they'll inform people via email that the price has gone up. It's rather annoying, but I understand that these things happen now and again. Oy.)
    I'd still rather give BBTS the money than Walmart, even if it's a few dollars more. I'm lucky enough that I can have that perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

And the wave one date is now August.

The individual skus are working for Walmart on Brickseek(Skeletor, at least) if anyone is interested. The assortment doesn’t work , maybe once regular shipments arrive (not in a shipper/display)

Indianapolis has a ton right now. Like everywhere. I hope it’s like this soon here.

It’s great that they are getting these out before the show starts. The flippers are getting busy, though.

Also, I’ll update the Master list tonight with BBTS and some UK links

I preordered wave 2 as Iím sure any day now my local Walmarts will be rolling out wave 1 (and the hunt is part of the fun?)

I wonder if by classic Spikor they mean the toy look or the filmation look...

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I wonder if by classic Spikor they mean the toy look or the filmation look...
    Based on BBTS's labelling of the Wave 1 figures, all of the designs are based on Revelation. "Classic" seems to mean before the cataclysm (He-Man, Skeletor, Moss Man) while "Modern" means the new costume designs (Evil-Lyn). So "Classic" Spikor should look like he does in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    The individual skus are working for Walmart on Brickseek(Skeletor, at least) if anyone is interested. The assortment doesnít work , maybe once regular shipments arrive (not in a shipper/display)

Indianapolis has a ton right now. Like everywhere. I hope itís like this soon here.

Itís great that they are getting these out before the show starts. The flippers are getting busy, though.

Also, Iíll update the Master list tonight with BBTS and some UK links
    Time to look at South Bend's inventory! 😆

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    BBTS wouldn't adjust prices on orders made before the change, would they? Has anyone had them do that in the past?

I'd love to see one of those displays in my Walmart, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Heroic Warrior
    BBTS wouldn't adjust prices on orders made before the change, would they? Has anyone had them do that in the past?

I'd love to see one of those displays in my Walmart, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    I think it's most likely they'll email you to give you a heads' up on the change. Frankly, I'd rather have that happen than have my order 'dropped' somehow during processing and miss out entirely.

I'll post if they wind up changing mine. I got my order in before the increase.