Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2049

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

I am hoping New Eternia is how those of us who have wanted a true blonde Alcala version of mini-comic Teela get their wish, maybe packed with Charger?
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    Anyone know how to get a better grip on Skeletor’s havoc staff in his hands? He doesn’t seem to get a tight grip on it, and it just swings outwards (happens with both of his gripping hands). He can’t hold it straight, and only his thumb is keeping it from falling out.

I’ve heated it and tried “reshaping” it in different ways, but it always returns to the same shape because the staff is too thick, just stretches the hand out. Even tried heating it with the staff in the hand to conform to the shape, but nada. It just reverts back after a little bit.

I'm trying to post a photo but it isn't letting me upload.
    I have the same issue. It seems to be worse in his right hand, because he has his index finger not in a grip. I'll probably just strap a clear rubber band around the staff so he can hold it better.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I am hoping New Eternia is how those of us who have wanted a true blonde Alcala version of mini-comic Teela get their wish, maybe packed with Charger?
    If the more heavily armored aesthetic continues, I imagine we might get something akin to the Battle Armor Teela art from the Battle Damage He-Man set

Sign me up. I'd prefer it in the Origins line but I'll take an MV version as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    If the more heavily armored aesthetic continues, I imagine we might get something akin to the Battle Armor Teela art from the Battle Damage He-Man set
    I'll take that too! One of each!

Heroic Warrior
    I saw 2 Fakers in Target in Round Rock (near Austin) today, along with some He-Man and Moss Man. Seems like Target is doing a decent job restocking these figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I saw 2 Fakers in Target in Round Rock (near Austin) today, along with some He-Man and Moss Man. Seems like Target is doing a decent job restocking these figures.
    Haven’t seen a single one here in Virginia yet. That or I missed them.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    So are classic Teela and Mer-man the “surprise figures” of Wave 4 with New Eternia He-man and Skeletor?

Were any release dates given for Wave 3 or 4, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, and King Grayskull?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    So are classic Teela and Mer-man the “surprise figures” of Wave 4 with New Eternia He-man and Skeletor?

Were any release dates given for Wave 3 or 4, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, and King Grayskull?
    For your first question, nothing confirmed, but it seems like a safe bet.

No release dates for anything, just somewhere between now and Spring 2022.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post
    For your first question, nothing confirmed, but it seems like a safe bet.

No release dates for anything, just somewhere between now and Spring 2022.
    BBTS has March so here’s hoping sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    I’m hoping that BBTS gets the deluxe figures. Well all but King Grayskull since he’s a Target figure

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Sign me up. I'd prefer it in the Origins line but I'll take an MV version as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take that too! One of each!
    You know, BooperScoop might be on to something... that particular Teela on that box art is based on a concept drawing, yes? So I guess that could be the version of Teela we would get in New Eternia (and with any luck, an extra unhelmeted head?).
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Had a dentist appointment earlier this morning and figured why not drop by my local target since I pass right by it. I've been trying to get a Faker for a while now by checking the Target app. Anyway, the app showed none in stock but low and behold I see 2 Fakers on the shelf! Had to grab one and left one for someone else (hopefully not a scalper). All of wave 1 was also on the pegs (first time I've seen that).

For some reason Faker rings up at $32.99 but I had them price check vs the Target app and got him for $19.99.

Edit: I don't know if I was just lucky but it's nice to start seeing some of these figures in store. Same with the Rise of Evil 2-pack which eventually became super abundant.
    Last edited by BushLady; September 15, 2021 at 02:07pm.

So is King Grayskull a Target exclusive only, or did they mention a different version for the other stores?
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    So is King Grayskull a Target exclusive only, or did they mention a different version for the other stores?
    I only remember them saying it was a Target exclusive.

Thanks. Which on a side note, I got 2 notices today from Target for Faker. The second one I had my phone in my hand and still wasn’t fast enough to order him.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    Thanks. Which on a side note, I got 2 notices today from Target for Faker. The second one I had my phone in my hand and still wasn’t fast enough to order him.
    This has happened to me three times today with Origins Battle Cat/He-Man two pack. I literally just NOW saw your post, went to Target.com again and managed to get one (came as far as entering my PayPal info a few hours ago only to have it sell out on me at the very last step of check-out). The same will probably happen to me with Faker eventually.

I can never even get Faker added to my cart, and that's just from F5ing his listing page. The actual notifications from Target come through far too late, as he's literally selling out in seconds. And for whatever reason, my local Target never received stock of him, but the two stores way out of town did weeks ago. It's funny, I've had no issues with getting all the Mattel Creations exclusives this year so far for MotU, but this guy is absolutely making me grit me teeth.

I'm picking Faker up from a Target a little out of my way today. It's the closest he's been to me yet and since there are so many reports of him being in store but the app not reflecting that, I'm done wasting gas and time looking for him at my regular haunts.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Definitely 100% with more ornate armor than the classic toy, her spear and removable snake armor.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I can never even get Faker added to my cart, and that's just from F5ing his listing page. The actual notifications from Target come through far too late, as he's literally selling out in seconds. And for whatever reason, my local Target never received stock of him, but the two stores way out of town did weeks ago. It's funny, I've had no issues with getting all the Mattel Creations exclusives this year so far for MotU, but this guy is absolutely making me grit me teeth.
    I'm not convinced it's possible to get one right now... until they stock more than 1 at a time.

There have been several occasions where I am F5ing the site, and every time it shows NO stock, then suddenly I get an alert on my phone that it's in stock... and I can only get the add to cart button to show on the app half the time... and even then, it either won't add, or I can get it to add but then when I go to my cart IT IS GONE... it's really frustrating how poor their website is. And insulting that they think stocking 1 or 2 at a time is acceptable when there seems to be no way to actually buy it... I am not sure if bots are going after them (probably not a lot of bots caring about MOTU stuff but it would only take 1 or 2 bots to clear out this stock)

I just want to get one or two before they mark his price back up on the website...

I've been watching this A LOT.... with no luck. Even early in the AM... nada.

My two closest Targets don't seem to have gotten any yet. And I still visit randomly. NADA!

Widget
    The Target site is SO SLOW too, which makes things worse. If you luck out and actually see an Add to Cart button, it takes several seconds for it to actually enter your cart, then even more to GO to your cart, then trying to checkout and type in your pin... that entire process is slowed by server load, which is considerable (I'm on gigabit fiber, so it's not a problem on my end), and their app is definitely not faster, in fact I think they purposefully hard-coded certain things in the app to work slow, for example there are many places in the app where you should be able to tap once to go forward/back or to reload something, but I have to tap twice every single time because the app won't respond to one tap... all these little slowdowns add up when you are trying to get a limited stock item.

Widget
    If only they had hired Simon Lee to design MOTU Revelations. THIS is what the new line should have looked like..

Trap Jaw / Merman - https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7TQxolnKo/

Merman - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmll-JFDzF4/

Trap Jaw - https://www.instagram.com/p/CEAVrFdDv4I/

Beastman - https://www.instagram.com/p/CAay4IEF2VC/

Skeletor/ Panthor - https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqGgbsHLIx/

Man At Arms - https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Fb8L1FmPU/

They’re not figures I would buy.

Has Wave 2 been spotted anywhere in the wild???

Where are these figures? I needs me a new figure!