Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2035

Thread: Masterverse Coming 2021 (Wave 1 Revealed!)

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    If Target backordered a Faker, what are the odds that it is fulfilled???

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    My Wind Raider went into Backorder from Target and was fulfilled about a week later, so the odds are better than zero.

I saw three at my Target yesterday after never having seen one in person before, so I think they are slowly becoming available. I bet you get it.

The one I ordered on Sunday was in backordered status but now appears to be getting ready to ship. I grabbed another one yesterday as a backup and itís already shipped, which makes no sense, but Iím happy to be done looking. My local store has yet to receive any stock.

Heroic Warrior
    I would like to see Red Beast in the New Eternia line.

Heroic Warrior
    i just got a faker today at the local target. they had 2 in stock. they are $32.99 retail but i just had them price match it to the app at $19.99 with no troubles.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootRULES View Post
    I would like to see Red Beast in the New Eternia line.
    Characters like Red Beastman and blonde Teela, maybe Green Goddess Sorceress, seem like good candidates for the line. Inspired by the original concepts/concept art, and with a few bits of armour and alternate heads probably able to double as a relatively traditional take (like He-Man and Skeletor do)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLyne View Post
    Characters like Red Beastman and blonde Teela, maybe Green Goddess Sorceress, seem like good candidates for the line. Inspired by the original concepts/concept art, and with a few bits of armour and alternate heads probably able to double as a relatively traditional take (like He-Man and Skeletor do)
    maybe one of the head sculpts could be a bear head based on Beast Man's bear concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    The one I ordered on Sunday was in backordered status but now appears to be getting ready to ship. I grabbed another one yesterday as a backup and it’s already shipped, which makes no sense, but I’m happy to be done looking. My local store has yet to receive any stock.
    I've noticed that sometimes when I order off the app, it ships them from another store. 2 of the ROE packs I got on there were shipped from stores with in 15 miles of my house. Oddly enough those stores were showing they were not available at those stores. It's a modern day mystery
    Instagram: dadhausen

At the Power-Con reveals, did they mention if Masterverse Stinkor was going to stink?

Court Magician
    At the Power-Con reveals, did they mention if Masterverse Stinkor was going to stink?
    They did mention it. He will NOT stink.

Heroic Warrior
    My sdcc Masterverse Scareglow was packed without his halberd. What a hassle.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

The mystery deluxe figure they had blacked out during the PowerCon presentation is most likely a Deluxe He-man, right?

There was a listing for a Deluxe He-man, and we saw that Oo-lar figure driving the Origins Wind Raider. That was probably the base of this Deluxe figure. Some sort of He-man look to compete with powered up Skeletor in the show? Thoughts?

Heroic Warrior
    The mystery deluxe figure they had blacked out during the PowerCon presentation is most likely a Deluxe He-man, right?

There was a listing for a Deluxe He-man, and we saw that Oo-lar figure driving the Origins Wind Raider. That was probably the base of this Deluxe figure. Some sort of He-man look to compete with powered up Skeletor in the show? Thoughts?
    That's definitely my thinking. It also matches up a little with Eternity War which did a similar "why is Adam worthy of the power" and ended with a powdered up He-Man fighting a powered up Skeletor. It would also give He-Man a new, post-revelation, look which most of the other major characters have received.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLyne View Post
    That's definitely my thinking. It also matches up a little with Eternity War which did a similar "why is Adam worthy of the power" and ended with a powdered up He-Man fighting a powered up Skeletor. It would also give He-Man a new, post-revelation, look which most of the other major characters have received.
    I love it when He-Man powders up and sports She-Ra's outfit!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I love it when He-Man powders up and sports She-Ra's outfit!
    Yeah, I'm not saying I want that costume

I did like his main look for the series though, before that final power up.

I really hope so because to my nose the new Origins one certainly doesn't. Like... at all. Maybe the slightest whiff of plastic, but definitely not the patchouli smell of our youth.

The fact that it's not Roboto with both halves of the power sword, various hand accessories, perhaps even a swap out chest that is open and an anvil... is criminal.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Was a date given as to how long Target has first dibs on Faker?
    I know heís on the Walmart site and is listed as out of stock.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

My research shows me that the Deluxe He-Man is also called Savage He-Man And yeah, that was probably the base for the figure in the Wind Raider and maybe the Viking He-Man as well

Court Magician
    Savage He-Man does sound kind of right for a deluxe that's also a spoiler for Revelation part 2, since from what we've heard from Smith on the subject, He-Man actually uses his axe in his fight with Skelegod. Though it would be quite strange if he was the long haired no armour 'He-Man' we saw in the Origins Wind Raider in those Amazon pics.

Six notifications for Faker for me so far today after two days of nothing.
    Still not fast enough. One time I got as far as the check out.
    They should change his name from Faker to Road Runner.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Target needs to stop playing

I was on the Target site when I got the pop up and nothing

They should also fill backorders before putting more on the site, buuut...

- - - Updated - - -

New high quality pics of Stinkor and Fisto on EE. Fisto needs some more paint apps...belt, armor, boots.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    Target needs to stop playing

I was on the Target site when I got the pop up and nothing
    So this morning I was on the site and I clicked faker out of stock. Backed out clicked again it showed in stock with ď6 left.Ē I hit add to order. Said it was sold out. I then got the notification that it was back in stock. Unless there were 6 people doing the same thing as me I donít think they have stock when they send the notification all the time. There have been times I was on the site and got the notification and it was already sold out. I know they have stock because I was able to order it one time but I donít think they have it every time.

P.s. spikor is up on Amazon right now. You have to click on other seller to get the Amazon 19.99 price.
    Last edited by j-manbp; September 26, 2021 at 09:03am.

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Faker just showed up at a Lexington, KY Target today. Got one bought to pick up. There were still 3 on the shelf at about 1:00, if anyone sees this and lives around there. It shows not available at the store, but they were there.