Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 4604

Thread: Masterverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Did you not order Frosta, or is she lagging?
    Ten minutes after I got the notification for those three, Frosta's showed up in my inbox!

the place I buy sstuff still do not have frosta on it, heo.com so I am unsure if Frosta will come to my country. Maybe Amazon?
    Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    I've actually seen more Origins on clearance at my Targets than I have Masterverse, so I think it's all regional. But if Mattel was losing money on either line they would stop making them, so I'm just happy both lines are doing well. It's a great time to be a motu fan!
    I hear about these awesome clearance finds but I never see anything…is there a clearance section or something?
    Please check out my custom figures. The first few stink but I get better.

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

I also wrote a fanfic. See the fanfic board. At least four people like it.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Amazon has Masterverse Movie Skeletor up for order. Shipping mid-January.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7XDCHDQ/

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I hear about these awesome clearance finds but I never see anything…is there a clearance section or something?
    At one of my Targets, an endcap (by the boardgames) is chock-full of Origins on markdown.

They still have the Keldor 2-pack, Panthor, and nekkid Stratos over there along with some Masterverse... strangely, none of the CGI figures are on clearance though.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Widget
    With Wave 7 hitting my pile of loot this week at BBTS brings my total figure count to 46 in less than 2 years, and my shelf is almost full.. Anyways, seems that we are getting hints of the figures in wave 8 along with a few deluxe figures that were announced this fall. So I’m curious What is gonna be the 4th figure in the wave 8 release? I was initially thinking it would be the 3rd version of Evil Lyn, but ive seen something some where that particular figure will be released on Mattel Creations. Anyone else’s thoughts on the wave 8 group

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith1975 View Post
    With Wave 7 hitting my pile of loot this week at BBTS brings my total figure count to 46 in less than 2 years, and my shelf is almost full.. Anyways, seems that we are getting hints of the figures in wave 8 along with a few deluxe figures that were announced this fall. So I’m curious What is gonna be the 4th figure in the wave 8 release? I was initially thinking it would be the 3rd version of Evil Lyn, but ive seen something some where that particular figure will be released on Mattel Creations. Anyone else’s thoughts on the wave 8 group
    From the listings with photos on Amazon Mexico, I think it's going to be Shadow Weaver, Sorceress, Pig Head, and Man-E-Faces.

I don't think they'd do 2 versions of Evil Lyn in back-to-back waves.

- - - Updated - - -

Target.com has a big sale on Masterverse that ends today. 50% or more off Fisto, Andra, Stinkor, Sun Man, Trap Jaw, New Eternia Beast Man, Scareglow, others.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    From the listings with photos on Amazon Mexico, I think it's going to be Shadow Weaver, Sorceress, Pig Head, and Man-E-Faces.

I don't think they'd do 2 versions of Evil Lyn in back-to-back waves.

- - - Updated - - -

Target.com has a big sale on Masterverse that ends today. 50% or more off Fisto, Andra, Stinkor, Sun Man, Trap Jaw, New Eternia Beast Man, Scareglow, others.
    You maybe right, i was always under the impression man-e-faces would be a deluxe offering separate of the normal 4 figure waves. As for releasing the 3rd evil-Lyn so quickly after the 2nd i dont see where it would be a bad thing, considering the 2 versions of teela were relatively close. I’d imagine a 3rd teela is on the horizon in the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith1975 View Post
    You maybe right, i was always under the impression man-e-faces would be a deluxe offering separate of the normal 4 figure waves. As for releasing the 3rd evil-Lyn so quickly after the 2nd i dont see where it would be a bad thing, considering the 2 versions of teela were relatively close. I’d imagine a 3rd teela is on the horizon in the next year.
    Man-E-Faces is not deluxe. He's already up for pre-order some places for the price of a standard figure.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...figure/mthlb45

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Man-E-Faces is not deluxe. He's already up for pre-order some places for the price of a standard figure.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...figure/mthlb45
    After you said that it made me go back and look at the price i had pre-ordered it at BBTS. Your right the price is the same as other regulars.

Heroic Warrior
    Missed the target sale. Stinks it was one day. By the time I found out it was like 2 am. I would've loved to get a few things cheap for parts. Especially the sun man. I have plans on turning all of the sun man characters into classics. So to get them cheap would be great since I only need a few pieces and the rest gets thrown away or sell it for like 5 bucks to someone that uses them bodies. I'll probably get the sorceress for the head. It looks pretty good. Anyway hope you monies had a safe happy tg if you celebrate.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Just curious Ornclown, what is it that bothers you about him? I'm only asking because the main reason I don't collect Masterverse is because the styles are so off from what I like. I don't like the Revelations aesthetic at all and have not bought a single Revelations figure because of their stylization. But since New Eternia has come into play, I am liking certain figures much better, and Man-E-Faces seems to be one of the closest to looking pretty much 100% 'normal' to me lol.
    I agree on all of this. Though, I still doubt it will get me to collect them. I did get the he man skeletor and beast man. But I can't collect these. When merman emerges from the depths I'll definitely be grabbing that one. But I think I'm just gonna pick and choose them and set them up to look like the vintage. Like maybe get the basic bad guy good guy line up and have them as updates to the vintage like our classics were. All the extra doohickies will be used for customs for classics. Speaking of classics are so damn pricey now getting parts and bucks is hard and s7s to line always sold cheap somewhere I might have to stsrt getting them for parts. Even though I'm a fan of pegs as a customizer, and find pegless to be an issue with paint rub and having to do real sanding with a dremel. The classics way of build was perfect to customize for me.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Best post to post these pics to? :3

Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

I finally managed to find a classic version of Teela. Not sure why, but she had a power sword loose at the bottom of the case. A true win/win situation.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    My main Target has a whole half aisle of clearance items, from pool toys to backpacks to action figures. Since it's loaded with everything it's easy to miss Motu stuff unless you go looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    I finally managed to find a classic version of Teela. Not sure why, but she had a power sword loose at the bottom of the case. A true win/win situation.
    Can't go wrong with another power sword. Congrats!
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

- - - - -

Does anyone know what the deal is with Target and Sun-Man preorders?

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?277602-Masters-of-the-Hadleyverse

Widget
    Does anyone know what the deal is with Target and Sun-Man preorders?
    No…and neither does Target. The best they can do is say ‘delivery on or shortly after release date’.

I’m excited about my NE Beast Man order from Target. I really wanted him but didn’t want to pay full price, money’s tight.

So was lurking online to find a good deal on him and managed to score on target.com! Always tricky that the shipping still comes on top of it, so their discounts are not always worth (it if u want to buy just one figure at a time.)
    But Beastie was so far discounted that even including shipping and tax, he was only $24. I can do that!

(I noticed Walmart has slightly better policies with their shipping in this regard? Considering getting my Origins King Hiss from there – if it won’t get cancelled!)

Has anyone tried putting the MV NE Eternia beast man accessories on Classics Beast Man? Does it work?
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Toy Habits review of Two-Bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dev6KSb-CO0
    Amazing looking figure. Overall I think it surpasses the Classics version.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollanhunter View Post
    No…and neither does Target. The best they can do is say ‘delivery on or shortly after release date’.
    I hope they ship. I am practically getting it for free now after all the price matches and adjustments.
    Most Wanted:

Eternia Playset on Classics/Masterverse scale!

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    Has anyone tried putting the MV NE Eternia beast man accessories on Classics Beast Man? Does it work?
    Not really. The arm and leg bands might work with some fiddling. The Red Beast furry armor thing is much too large and looks comical on a Classics fig. The classic chest piece is way too large around the body and too small around the neck. It will take significant surgery.

Not really. The arm and leg bands might work with some fiddling. The Red Beast furry armor thing is much too large and looks comical on a Classics fig. The classic chest piece is way too large around the body and too small around the neck. It will take significant surgery.
    Ah ok, thanks for the info, that’s just what I was interested in knowing.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Toy Habits review of Two-Bad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dev6KSb-CO0
    Amazing looking figure. Overall I think it surpasses the Classics version.
    Two-Bad hasn't gone up for pre-order anywhere yet has he?