Page 169 of 183 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4573

Thread: Masterverse Toyline Discussion Thread

  1. #4201
    Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is this New eternia sub line based on?
    It's not really based on anything, but it's "inspired" by concept versions.

  2. #4202
    Heroic Warrior Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is this New eternia sub line based on?
    Nothing. As title say, it's new.

    BUT

    Dark Horse will soon release comics based on it.

  3. #4203
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Spotted in Northern California. Pic by Arnel Laxa.

    I'm really looking forward to this one!

    https://i.ibb.co/s19KgPT/FB-IMG-1663005747684.jpg
    I think that this version of He-Ro looks really good.

    Does he come with anything other than the staff?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  4. #4204
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I think that this version of He-Ro looks really good.

    Does he come with anything other than the staff?
    Just the staff and a pair of swappable hands. I'm just glad his skin isn't as orange as the original promo pics.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

    ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

    - - - - -

  5. #4205
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Just the staff and a pair of swappable hands. I'm just glad his skin isn't as orange as the original promo pics.
    Nice.

    I may have to give him Viking He-Man's Power Sword... because I enjoy the staff, but He-Ro has got to have a sword now! (And, Viking He-Man is perfectly content with his battle axe...)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  6. #4206
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nice.

    I may have to give him Viking He-Man's Power Sword... because I enjoy the staff, but He-Ro has got to have a sword now! (And, Viking He-Man is perfectly content with his battle axe...)
    That's a great idea Ornclown! I display my Viking New Eternia He-Man with his axe in one hand.. and the shield in the other that came with Revelation He-Man. (I know the shield has vintage roots, but He-Man didn't use a shield in Revelation so neither do I. ) So I'll have the sword available to use too!

    Speaking sort-of being screen accurate, you might like this. I customized Faker with tentacles because I just loved the scene in Revelation where he retrieves his severed arms. I found it so darn cool!

    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

    ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

    - - - - -

  7. #4207
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    That's a great idea Ornclown! I display my Viking New Eternia He-Man with his axe in one hand.. and the shield in the other that came with Revelation He-Man. (I know the shield has vintage roots, but He-Man didn't use a shield in Revelation so neither do I. ) So I'll have the sword available to use too!

    Speaking sort-of being screen accurate, you might like this. I customized Faker with tentacles because I just loved the scene in Revelation where he retrieves his severed arms. I found it so darn cool!

    https://youtu.be/-kQBqsxlsw8


    Simple it may be, but that is [email protected]!!

    I really love that scene in Revelation as well... I really think that an entire season could be devoted to Faker as both an origin and "secret invasion" type story.



    Faker (and more recently, Anti-Eternia He-Man) are some of my favorite characters/figures.

    I've always been a sucker for mirror/opposite archetypes such as Bizarro and Reverse-Flash...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  8. #4208
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post


    Simple it may be, but that is [email protected]!!

    I really love that scene in Revelation as well... I really think that an entire season could be devoted to Faker as both an origin and "secret invasion" type story.



    Faker (and more recently, Anti-Eternia He-Man) are some of my favorite characters/figures.

    I've always been a sucker for mirror/opposite archetypes such as Bizarro and Reverse-Flash...
    Aw, man, thanks brother! Appreciate it!

    It wonder if the motherboard virus will bring back Faker in Revolution, perhaps even more powerful than he was before. I guess it somehow could also result in this continuity's version of Anti He-Man without the two realities. It could be wild!
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

    ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

    - - - - -

  9. #4209
    Court Magician Jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    61
    A better look at She-Ra with the alternate Cape.



    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  10. #4210
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    That's a great idea Ornclown! I display my Viking New Eternia He-Man with his axe in one hand.. and the shield in the other that came with Revelation He-Man. (I know the shield has vintage roots, but He-Man didn't use a shield in Revelation so neither do I. ) So I'll have the sword available to use too!

    Speaking sort-of being screen accurate, you might like this. I customized Faker with tentacles because I just loved the scene in Revelation where he retrieves his severed arms. I found it so darn cool!

    https://youtu.be/-kQBqsxlsw8

    great job on that!

  11. #4211
    Heroic Warrior NeilJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Robogeek1973 View Post
    Same.

    I'm beginning to think Teela doesn't really exist in her more classic look.

    I found her and the rest of that wave recently at a new liquidation store in my area.

  12. #4212
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJam View Post
    I found her and the rest of that wave recently at a new liquidation store in my area.
    Its so weird when like targets are just filled with andra and fistos, and Walmarts around me all just have empty pegs for Masterverse


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #4213
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    188
    Anyone else get the email from Target about the 40th anniversary He-Man release date for October 2

  14. #4214
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by SVantley View Post
    Anyone else get the email from Target about the 40th anniversary He-Man release date for October 2
    Yes

  15. #4215
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    547
    I was really excited with Zodac and Im not disappointed.
    I planned on removing the shoulder pads and holster for a more classic look, but I actually really like them. Still looks all pretty classic and iconic with the new elements.
    Gets a thumbs up from me.

  16. #4216
    Heroic Warrior binkibonsai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Nothing. As title say, it's new.

    BUT

    Dark Horse will soon release comics based on it.
    Please tell me Stepan Seijic is writing for this.


    Vote with your wallet.

    Companies will stop predatory business practices when we stop rewarding it and scrabbling for the newest shiny like brain-damaged junkies.

  17. #4217
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by SVantley View Post
    Anyone else get the email from Target about the 40th anniversary He-Man release date for October 2
    ive gotten MOTU, star wars, gi joe, funko, and mcfarlane all saying shipping dates of oct 2 in the last two days. highly doubt this date is accurate at all considering the amount of product from all different manufacturers all miraculously shipping the same day. not very likely, just their new place holder date.

  18. #4218
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3,224
    I got that same date for the Sun-Man three pack.

  19. #4219
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by binkibonsai View Post
    Please tell me Stepan Seijic is writing for this.

    https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...qQ0FnyWLtnsRx4

    Cool art and cooler dialogue! Where's it came from?

  20. #4220
    Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Jersey born and raised!
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    great job on that!
    Thanks brother!!
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Official YouTube Channel
    News, Podcasts, Reviews, Unboxings and More

    ForEternia.com
    News & Content on Masters of the Universe: Revelation, Revolution & More

    - - - - -

  21. #4221
    Heroic Warrior Catra2017's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Next to Adora
    Posts
    243
    Any news on next batch of Masterverse? :3
    Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

    SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

  22. #4222
    Heroic Warrior AlexApprobation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Catra2017 View Post
    Any news on next batch of Masterverse? :3
    This is what I'm often wondering.

    Maybe next MOTUesday?
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

  23. #4223
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    547
    There are a lot of figures they showed at was it San Diego? That have no release yet
    Roboto, Man-E-Faces, Sorceress-Lyn, regular Revelation Sorceress, Frosta, Im sort of skipping the BA He-Man wave, but very eager for these others to come out!

  24. #4224
    Heroic Warrior binkibonsai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by cercatore79 View Post
    Cool art and cooler dialogue! Where's it came from?
    Google Nebezial Deviant Art and ye should find the bloke; one of the best Western comic book artists I've seen in recent years tbh. Same bloke wot drew witchblade in the... Early noughties I fink?

    Vote with your wallet.

    Companies will stop predatory business practices when we stop rewarding it and scrabbling for the newest shiny like brain-damaged junkies.

  25. #4225
    Heroic Warrior AlexApprobation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by binkibonsai View Post
    Google Nebezial Deviant Art and ye should find the bloke; one of the best Western comic book artists I've seen in recent years tbh. Same bloke wot drew witchblade in the... Early noughties I fink?
    Yup, that's Stjepan ejić... he's done a lot of Top Cow and DC work. I mostly know him from Sunstone, Harleen, and his Sideshow MOTU 1/5 statue designs.
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •