Page 98 of 146 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3645

Thread: Masterverse Toyline Discussion Thread

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    He is available to preorder at EE with estimated arrival of January.

Yes both in the wave set and individually.
    Thank you, depp76
    Wish list of Masterverse figures: Roboto, Sagitar, Red Beast, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up Tri-klops today at Target - Irvine, CA
    Target stores are starting to get stock - it has come into stock twice online today, but sold out fast. You can also see what store near you has stock via the Target App.

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...e/-/A-83351604

F2FD4442-53F7-46D0-A199-598AE339F325.jpgDF2BA5E5-98B8-4944-9163-60C0D2A2B86F.jpgDE07F46D-9E6E-4BCC-A50E-08CA872CBC58.jpeg
    Last edited by Powersword123; January 13, 2022 at 08:00pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Picked up Tri-klops today at Target - Irvine, CA
    Target stores are starting to get stock - it has come into stock twice today, but sold out fast. You can also see what store near you has stock via the Target App.

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-...e/-/A-83351604

F2FD4442-53F7-46D0-A199-598AE339F325.jpgDF2BA5E5-98B8-4944-9163-60C0D2A2B86F.jpgDE07F46D-9E6E-4BCC-A50E-08CA872CBC58.jpeg
    Wow,Tri-Klops looks great!

Got a Tri-Klops pulled from the back at Target this morning. Got home, looked him over, and noticed he had two left biceps. Luckily they still had the other in stock when I went back so I was able to exchange it. Iím getting hit a lot with misassembled figures lately. I also received a GI Joe Classified BAT from Amazon just this week that had two left legs.

Call Your Champion Voodoo Magic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Daddy Bo-Hog View Post
    You really do. Don't resist. And Tri-Klops needs you. Resistance is futile. Join with Motherboard.
    Integration complete.
    I located, procured, and joined with Motherboard

- - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast
    Masters of the Universe Podcast

ForEternia.com
    Masters of the Universe: Revelation Fan Site

- - - - -

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    Integration complete.
    I located, procured, and joined with Motherboard

https://i.ibb.co/mqtGQT8/IMG-20220114-144100.jpg
    Awesome! Glad to see you got it! Gonna open it up?

I still gotta get myself to Target to check for this one. Can't wait!

Heroic Warrior
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CG5PT1D...5XFCTVZR4EEQFX

Trap-Jaw is up for preorder on Amazon
    Last edited by SVantley; January 16, 2022 at 03:45am. Reason: It’s now out of stock

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Finally opened my Stinkor. I have to say, he's the best Stinkor we have ever gotten. I love that he's quite bulky and the subtle changes to him from the vintage design (light orange armor, red boots, tanks/back pack. I think the two head sculpts are oustanding, both full of personality.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Three Targets in 24 hours, all showing Tri-Klops in stock on the app, all left empty handed.

No one would even check in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Three Targets in 24 hours, all showing Tri-Klops in stock on the app, all left empty handed.

That's my story as well. The Target employees around here are awful and just plain rude.

That's my story as well. The Target employees around here are awful and just plain rude.
    At one, the guy in toys said ďit says we have two on hand, but I wouldnít know where to even checkĒ, so I went to customer service, they sent someone to check, and they couldnít find them.

All three said I had to wait for the planogram reset on the 23rd.

Irritating when they have them and tell you to come back later. Iím here now, and you have them, so sell them to me.

The two closest Targets to me are 16 and 17 miles away, so quick stop ins arenít that easy.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, TJ looks as bad as I feared tbh . The proportions on... just about everything seem way off?

https://toynewsi.com/241-41493

Not seeing the issue with him, I think he looks just like he did on the show. I think the robotic proportions being a bit bulkier than the rest of the figures looks great. And for what should be no surprise to anyone, his jaw closes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Finally opened my Stinkor. I have to say, he's the best Stinkor we have ever gotten. I love that he's quite bulky and the subtle changes to him from the vintage design (light orange armor, red boots, tanks/back pack. I think the two head sculpts are oustanding, both full of personality.
    No doubt.

I think that Stinkor and Lyn are still the standout figures in the line so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Yeah, TJ looks as bad as I feared tbh . The proportions on... just about everything seem way off?

https://toynewsi.com/241-41493
    I think the problem is that the buck for these Masterverse figures is just too thin... MOTU characters have traditionally been disproportionately ripped when it comes to pecs, lats, and biceps... but, these figures are closer to a Marvel Legends male body.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    They really should have done the thigh swivel like Classics. The Masterverse low cut breaks up musculature and looks especially bad on characters like Scareglow and Trap Jaw where the swivel breaks up painted details.

I know Iíve made a few digs at the Kermit head but that looks pretty good as long as you keep the Jaw closed a bit.

If I hadnít dropped a few hundred on a Classic version Iíd probably pick him up and be happy.

Maybe Iím just getting used to the buck but the proportions look better than they did on HM and Skeletor?
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post
    Not seeing the issue with him, I think he looks just like he did on the show. I think the robotic proportions being a bit bulkier than the rest of the figures looks great. And for what should be no surprise to anyone, his jaw closes up.

https://i.imgur.com/b08BkJ6.png
    https://i.imgur.com/slBRrcL.png
    For me it's all of it, sadly. The oversized loin cloth, boots, belt and jaw, that the jaw will likely only be used for limited movement realistically because of the headsculpt... even the gauntlet seems oversized?

Could all just be the photos! I mean they were stupid enough to pose him with the jaw all the way down...

Body looks pretty good and I think the jaw is (mostly) supposed to stay closed, and if you open it you have a nice surprise haha

Heroic Warrior
    The origins Trap-Jaw head might fit . I don’t mind the look of it.

Heroic Warrior
    At one, the guy in toys said ďit says we have two on hand, but I wouldnít know where to even checkĒ, so I went to customer service, they sent someone to check, and they couldnít find them.

All three said I had to wait for the planogram reset on the 23rd.

Irritating when they have them and tell you to come back later. Iím here now, and you have them, so sell them to me.

The two closest Targets to me are 16 and 17 miles away, so quick stop ins arenít that easy.

Usually means on a truck in the yard.

It might just be a coincidence, but I oddly found the Targets saying it was "in stock" in green didn't have them, but the one store that said "limited stock" in orange did.
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast

ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Magic View Post
    It might just be a coincidence, but I oddly found the Targets saying it was "in stock" in green didn't have them, but the one store that said "limited stock" in orange did.
    My issue is the stores that said had them, had them. It's the employees that would make no effort to actually attempt to lift a single finger to help or look at all...and say "Oh yeah it shows in stock, but you'll just have to come back later".
    Last edited by depp76; January 17, 2022 at 01:21pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Agranymere View Post

https://i.imgur.com/b08BkJ6.png

https://i.imgur.com/slBRrcL.png
    Yeah, I don't see a problem with him either. And his original jaw was shattered. It's not like he was born with that metal jaw. People who don't care for it can keep the jaw closed.

- - - Updated - - -

My issue is the stores that said had them, had them. It's the employees that would make no effort to actually attempt to lift a single finger to help or look at all...and say "Oh yeah it shows in stock, but you'll just have to come back later".
    Yeah, that stinks. Good customer service is on life support these days...
    - - - - -
    FOR ETERNIA Podcast

ForEternia.com

- - - - -

Heroic Warrior
    I can confirm that Tri-Klops is in Target in the Austin area as I was able to pick up the last one today.

Heroic Warrior
    As someone who works retail, usually that means they recently got a shipment and the boxes are currently trapped under other boxes, sometimes the boxes don't even have labels of what's inside. Unless it's set aside ready to go out already, it's not going to be easily available. I would do anything for certain motu items, but I don't blame random minimum wage staff members for not wanting to tear through half of their backroom stock looking for a single item for one customer.