Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins Keldor and Kronis 2-Pack Target Exclusive

It’s in stock at Target right now...if anyone is awake.

Yup... still there! It even gives me the option to pick up at an Austin Target on the east side (there's 2 at that store) or have it shipped to the Austin Target on Ben White.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I have to eat my words and apologize to Mattel. I never thought for a second this 2-pack would be available again and really bashed the Pixel Dan interview. I have been proven wrong. I only hope this follows suit for the next Target exclusive, the Battle Damaged He-Man/Battle Cat set.

Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    I have to eat my words and apologize to Mattel. I never thought for a second this 2-pack would be available again and really bashed the Pixel Dan interview. I have been proven wrong. I only hope this follows suit for the next Target exclusive, the Battle Damaged He-Man/Battle Cat set.
    Yeah one of my locals shows 4 on hand and I was in the same boat you were.. I literally stressed for weeks over nothing!

Go on about the Battle Damage He Man exclusive, I mustíve missed this (I donít have FB, 9 years sober lol)
    Instagram: dadhausen

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    I never thought for a second this 2-pack would be available again and really bashed the Pixel Dan interview.
    You were upset that an exclusive was a limited exclusive and unfairly took it out on someone personally? Well, I suppose it's good you haven't seen the Power Con exclusive discussions.

Just found one about an hour away from where I live; luckily, there was a shipping option. Pretty unlikely that it will actually go through, but as of this moment it's scheduled to arrive by Thursday.
    Last edited by Hamato Yoshi; June 17, 2021 at 12:04pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    Go on about the Battle Damage He Man exclusive, I mustíve missed this (I donít have FB, 9 years sober lol)
    More here: https://toynewsi.com/241-39060

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    Good looking out, thank you
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by wehrmanm View Post
    You were upset that an exclusive was a limited exclusive and unfairly took it out on someone personally? Well, I suppose it's good you haven't seen the Power Con exclusive discussions.

Ummm, no. Didn't take it out on anyone personally...I said I bashed the Pixel Dan INTERVIEW, not any one person specifically. And yeah, I've seen all the negativity on the Power-Con exclusives...but the ROE-exclusive was never supposed to be limited, according to Mattel. And now I see that to be true.

Got mine today! Huge thanks to forum member @powerofGS for hooking me up and not charging ďaftermarket pricesĒ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gog View Post
    Another exclusive

Still want it though
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

It's up on the website again- this time giving me the option to pick it up at two different stores in Austin as well as having it shipped to home by 9am today. This bodes well for the future, for sure!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

I was finally able to order one. Delivery scheduled for the 23rd
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

I randomly checked the website just now, and actually got an order in for store delivery! Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled or anything. I originally wanted a couple of these for the parts, but at this point, I'll be happy just to get one.

I got my Rise of Evil 2-pack in today from Target.com. Ordered it on Monday too. The shipping box was beat up and there was no padding but it was large enough that the item was not damaged at all. Yay!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Widget
    I did an order pick-up last night for an extra Rise of Evil pack. It was ready for pick-up today (in California). And when I went by the toy aisle after my pick-up (around 1 p.m.), I saw they had 4 more packs on the shelf. This is a good sign that such exclusives at Target may not be a major headache in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I got my Rise of Evil 2-pack in today from Target.com. Ordered it on Monday too. The shipping box was beat up and there was no padding but it was large enough that the item was not damaged at all. Yay!
    That was a roller coaster.

Widget
    It's in stock right now. Was able to select ship to home or had several pickup in store options.

Get at it if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by wehrmanm View Post
    It's in stock right now. Was able to select ship to home or had several pickup in store options.

Get at it if you haven't.
    Wow itís actually available and seems to work to check out!

Hnn now I wish I would have waited with the Ebay order for a couple weeks longer!
    Oh well, I still might get a second set to leave in the beautiful package...

I got a notification this morning that the ROE2 pack was in stock and could be shipped. I raced to get my card info on to the target app on my phone but I kept getting a error so I raced to my pc knowing it would be out of stock and alas I got one and it will be here on the 23rd so im happy. Kinda funny that I was able to get a store exclusive that sells out in seconds but still dont have Trap Jaw or anyone from wave 2 lol.

It's on Target.com right now if you still need it.

Heroic Warrior
    There are 2 in stock at my local Target.

Got lucky and was able to get one at a Target 20 miles away from me. I'm surprised this one let me put it on order pickup, the ones closer to me normally force not being able to.

Randomly checked last night and saw I could order online, but I was in bed and didn't have my wallet. Just checked, now, and I can no longer order it as it's listed out of stock. Dammit...
    Like customizing classic figs? Want to play the part of Mattel and design figures from existing fodder but you lack supplies? Bored?! Then try out the Classic Character Creation Compiler today!

Heroic Warrior
    Yesterday there were 7 in stock at my local Targetó- today, they were all gone. This setís availability is very similar to the Target exclusive Transformers Seeker 2-pack (Skywarp and Thundercracker). Difficult to find initially and then suddenly, a relatively healthy number of restocks.