Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fields of Eternia - MOTU Board game by Archon Studios | European market

Heroic Warrior
    Received my He-Man and Skeletor figures from my friend in England and they are beautiful little pieces of art. I would like to suggest to the Archon guys that are posting here, please, please, pack future figures better. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned getting their Skeletor with the head of the Havoc Staff broken off and mine was, too. Wrapping that figure in bubble wrap with the staff positioned as it is will pretty much guarantee a broken staff. I'm pretty sure that I can fix it but no one should have to do that. I do give props to the Archon staff for the first He-Man figure my friend was sent. Not sure how it was packed but it arrived crushed and they did replace it with him with no problems. I'm looking forward to She-Ra and to seeing what figures are next. I wish I had the skill to paint these but they're still incredible tiny pieces of art as they are.

He-Man historian
    Pixel-Dan takes a look at first two boardgame miniatures.

He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Since the CMON MOTU Board Game campaign seems to start soon (guesstimate: in 1-2 months, also see "Designer Diary 1" linked in the other thread) and Archon Studio's Masters game is postponed to Q1/21 I start wondering if the IP holder is pulling some strings here. I know they cannot cannibalize each other but it seems odd that by now both begin within the same timeframe.

Maybe we will witness the true battle for the Masters of the Universe title.
    Last edited by halopriest; December 22, 2020 at 06:20pm.

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by halopriest View Post
    Since the CMON MOTU Board Game campaign seems to start soon (guesstimate: in 1-2 months, also see "Designer Diary 1" linked in the other thread) and Archon Studio's Masters game is postponed to Q1/21 I start wondering if the IP holder is pulling some strings here.
    That is not the case.

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    That is not the case.
    Hey Jukka, is your avatar King Miro as a young man? I find that fascinating. He's an important character to the mythos yet I don't think much of his history has been covered yet...

He-Man historian
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Hey Jukka, is your avatar King Miro as a young man? I find that fascinating. He's an important character to the mythos yet I don't think much of his history has been covered yet...
    Sorta. It's fan-art by Eric "gbagok" Marshall, though with my beard edited, so I personally like to think it might resemble me, since I was Captain Miro's voice in the Finnish-dub for 200x.