Thread: WTB MOTU's batch

WTB MOTU's batch

Hi everyone,
    I want to buy a MOTU's batch. If anyone want to sell figures,beasts, vehicles & playset let me know!
    I can offer $$$$$.
    Thanks

Widget
    Looking for anything in particular? Loose or MOC/MIB? I have a lot of loose I'm thinking about getting rid of.

I'm looking for Motu (figures, beasts, vehicles, playset) Loose and, if possible, complete.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent many PM but you don't answer anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by aumfc View Post
    Looking for anything in particular? Loose or MOC/MIB? I have a lot of loose I'm thinking about getting rid of.

aumfc never answer me, so I still interested to buy Motu's batch (only Loose).

I have alot I need to dig them up and send pics

Widget
    I answered you but you could never give me anything specific that you are looking for. I have over 600 items all packed away. I'd like to sell some but without a direction, it will be a little while until I'm able to put together a nice, random lot for you. I'll still get some photos, it just maybe a little while until I can devote the hours needed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz-Off 19 View Post
    aumfc never answer me, so I still interested to buy Motu's batch (only Loose).

Quote Originally Posted by aumfc View Post
    I answered you but you could never give me anything specific that you are looking for. I have over 600 items all packed away. I'd like to sell some but without a direction, it will be a little while until I'm able to put together a nice, random lot for you. I'll still get some photos, it just maybe a little while until I can devote the hours needed to do so.
    I'm interested to all about vintage MOTU (figures, beasts, playset, vehicles) but only loose. I ask you a list if you, now, don't make me some pics. I'm interested but if I don't know what you have is hard for me make an offer. So, I'll wait your list or some pics. No problem.

Since the people who answer in my post then disappear, I'm still looking for Motu's lot. But only from people who want really sell them.