Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MOTU Origins in Australia

Just waiting for Roboto to hit my PoL before I hit send.....shipping has me worried though, prices have gone up a lot lately.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

MOTU Origins in Australia

I managed to get a the bunch on my last post second hand from a private Australian seller $160 (-minus prince adam). I was amazed to get Tri-Klops at that price.

I find hunting for these things can be as much fun as owning them.

The two I'm focusing on now are Beast Man LoP and an origins version of Trap Jaw

Heroic Warrior
    For those who don't yet have an Origins Grayskull, Toyworld is having a sale, and has it for $140.

Heroic Warrior Ultimate Sorceress's Avatar
    That is a good price. I own two, one open and the other sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    For those who don't yet have an Origins Grayskull, Toyworld is having a sale, and has it for $140.
    As per usual - nothing in Perth

Waiting for an Amazon sale

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a OnePass account - Castle Grayskull is only $125.30 - free postage (or express $2) from Catch.com.au
    Check your emails, I had a $15 Catch voucher that reduced it further.

Now I HAVE THE POWEEEEER!!!! (when it arrives)

Last edited by anonymousmoose; November 4, 2022 at 11:17am.

Heroic Warrior
    I know about Catch (got some nice cheap Sharkticons from there last year), but I keep forgetting!

The OnePass deal I posted about seems to have expired. But catch (standard) has it for $134.25 - ends in 3 days

Heroic Warrior
    Visiting Big W is depressing. I've seen a single Origins Skelly on a shelf over the past 6 months, plus the single carton of wave 8 that I snagged in August (oh, and the ever-present-because-they-don't-sell-on-their-own Battlecats), and that's it. CGI and Masterverse however have in that time become solid stock with dedicated places on shelves or pegs, and today I even saw the Masterverse Sun Man...

Widget
    Found Digitino on the shelf at my local Toyworld (Campbelfield, Vic) this weekend but nothing else from this wave. If he wasn't so cheap I would have passed but my son wanted to open him so now Digitino is in play rotation in our house...

The (sincerely) helpful staff there informed me that the Glenferrie store had 32 Origins figures in stock so I drove over only to find that (a) they were all on reserve and (b) they only got one box of the King Randor wave, the other boxes were all the previous (Mantenna, etc.) wave. Ouch.

I did score a New Eternia Battle Armor He-Man off their shelves, which was pretty sweet, though. They had that entire wave.

(Other note on Digitino - it was the US release with text in the comic, which was nice. Could actually read it for once!)

Heroic Warrior
    Damnit, why don't they list these things on their web page?

(by these things I mean something like Digitino; I know they have origins in general on there)

Quote Originally Posted by lgerback View Post
    Found Digitino on the shelf at my local Toyworld (Campbelfield, Vic) this weekend but nothing else from this wave. If he wasn't so cheap I would have passed but my son wanted to open him so now Digitino is in play rotation in our house...

The (sincerely) helpful staff there informed me that the Glenferrie store had 32 Origins figures in stock so I drove over only to find that (a) they were all on reserve and (b) they only got one box of the King Randor wave, the other boxes were all the previous (Mantenna, etc.) wave. Ouch.

I did score a New Eternia Battle Armor He-Man off their shelves, which was pretty sweet, though. They had that entire wave.

(Other note on Digitino - it was the US release with text in the comic, which was nice. Could actually read it for once!)
    Thanks for the info! Pity they were all reserved

Quote Originally Posted by lgerback View Post

I've given up here in Perth. It's pretty much online. Once in a blue moon Toymate has stock

I ordered these this week - reasonable price given their scarcity

Heroic Warrior
    Where are they from? Toyworld? Toymate? Other?
    Last edited by JJJ; November 24, 2022 at 04:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Where are they from? Toyworld? Toymate? Other?
    From EBay - every now and then someone sells them for a fare price

Heroic Warrior
    For anyone who could not obtain 200x He-Man or Skelly when Big W had them in (ever so briefly), All-Star Comics in Melbourne has some (but regrettably not the rest of the wave).

Shout out to everyone living in Australia needing to wake up at 4am for the Camo Khan preorder!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sorceress View Post
    Shout out to everyone living in Australia needing to wake up at 4am for the Camo Khan preorder!
    No MOTU figures is worth a 4am wake up for me

This seller has a few figures for under $30. I'm not a fan of the 200x so won't grab them. I already got the others and not interested in Pig Man
    https://www.ebay.com.au/str/brisbanelittlemarket