Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MOTU Origins in Australia

  1. #1
    Court Magician Death Metaltor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    49

    MOTU Origins in Australia

    Anyone know if these will ever be at retail in Australia?

  2. #2
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Metaltor View Post
    Anyone know if these will ever be at retail in Australia?
    Popcultcha certainly have pre-orders.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anybody know what these 3 inch figures are? Minis, but aren't those blind bags?

    https://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalo...+universe+3%22

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Fandabidozi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    152
    $35 for a standard figure plus (I’m assuming) postage on top from Popcultcha.

    I looked into getting a figure from amazon.co.uk but the cost plus shippping was astronomical.

    Hopefully we get them at Target, Myer, Big W etc. I’d like to get em all but don’t have unlimited funds and might just stick rounding out my Commemorative collection instead.
    Last edited by Fandabidozi; October 7, 2020 at 07:13pm.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior crazyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    159
    If you are an amazon prime member they were recently 28$ delivered November from the UK

  5. #5
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    28
    I think the three inch figures are the Mega Construx - at least that was the first concrete thing that came up when I Googled Popcultcha's Fisto listing: https://www.blacksbricks.de/en/const...-universe.html

    I'm glad to see SOMEONE in Australia stocking them (in... May). Price is about the same as I paid for wave one on eBay, so I'll probably try to get hold of wave two before it gets here. But it's encouraging to see that they'll make it to Australia in some fashion; I was worried nobody here would be stocking them at all.

  6. #6
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by timhodge View Post
    I think the three inch figures are the Mega Construx - at least that was the first concrete thing that came up when I Googled Popcultcha's Fisto listing: https://www.blacksbricks.de/en/const...-universe.html

    I'm glad to see SOMEONE in Australia stocking them (in... May). Price is about the same as I paid for wave one on eBay, so I'll probably try to get hold of wave two before it gets here. But it's encouraging to see that they'll make it to Australia in some fashion; I was worried nobody here would be stocking them at all.
    Could be, cheers!

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior mizterfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy Skeletor View Post
    Popcultcha certainly have pre-orders.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anybody know what these 3 inch figures are? Minis, but aren't those blind bags?

    https://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalo...+universe+3%22
    Pretty sure they are Mega Construx.

    The description for Trap Jaw, for example, fits these:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Widget
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Any update on these locally? I only planned on getting these if I found them in Australian stores. Planned on making it a hobby to track 3 sets; for my son and 2 nephews. It's not as fun buying online and ruins the experience IMHO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •