Thread: Robot Chicken

Robot Chicken

Does anyone else watch this show??

I think it's a cool jab at all pop culture things like so:

And the DC stuff is priceless too:

This show is NOT for kids but adults usually love it....

Used to watch this all the time. Loved their Star Wars special, and the Nerd was a stitch (especially his Wizard of Oz sketch). And they always knew how to end a season.

I actually have the Mo-Lar, Eternian Dentist set in my MOTUC collection. Even comes with a Skeletor missing a tooth.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I had no idea they were still making new episodes. I'll have to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    I had no idea they were still making new episodes. I'll have to catch up.
    I love the DC Specials....I know of some people that wouldn't watch them because they have no sense of humor...If you can't make fun of/laugh at something you hold near and dear to your heart then these are not for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    I love the DC Specials....I know of some people that wouldn't watch them because they have no sense of humor...If you can't make fun of/laugh at something you hold near and dear to your heart then these are not for them...
    I don't think Robot Chicken is the least bit funny, and yes I got your sarcastic intonation directed at me (it's not exactly hard to miss). For your information, I do have a well-rounded sense of humour, and I'm no prude, given that I know ALL of Bette Midler's salty jokes off by heart. There is a distinct difference between funny and offensive though.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Lost interest in this one a long time ago. The only adult swim show I still like is Venture Brothers and they cancelled that one.

I've not seen everything but what I've seen has made laugh, the Stomp and Magnum PI sketches they did are two of my favourites.

A part of me does kind of fume over the fact that if we play with toys, we're told to grow up. If Seth Green does it, he gets a successful skit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    A part of me does kind of fume over the fact that if we play with toys, we're told to grow up. If Seth Green does it, he gets a successful skit show.
    I'm just surprised (By alot of people here)that when the He-Man Robot Chicken came up alot of people HATED it like they were coming after them for personal attacks!

After all we got Mo-Larr

And if people are REALLY that serious about "toys" and "Action Figures" like they are real people and do not see the fun in this really need to take a look at themselves these guys are just as big (or bigger fans) of these properties..

Even George Lucas had them at Skywalker Ranch to do a screening of one of the Episodes...

Havenít watched in a while but those skits were hilarious. Arthur Kensington Jr was my favorite character from the show
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Love the show. I need to catch up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    I'm just surprised (By alot of people here)that when the He-Man Robot Chicken came up alot of people HATED it like they were coming after them for personal attacks!

After all we got Mo-Larr

And if people are REALLY that serious about "toys" and "Action Figures" like they are real people and do not see the fun in this really need to take a look at themselves these guys are just as big (or bigger fans) of these properties..

Even George Lucas had them at Skywalker Ranch to do a screening of one of the Episodes...
    I thought the He-Man ones were hilarious, particularly the Eternian Fit-Plex. When do we get a Train-Or?

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    I thought the He-Man ones were hilarious, particularly the Eternian Fit-Plex. When do we get a Train-Or?
    Next Power Con Exclusive?