Thread: WTT H:MCX Teela, Evl-Ln, Fkr, Stnkr, Fst. W:Prnc Adm, Scr Glw, Strts (rd wng)

Heroic Warrior

WTT H:MCX Teela, Evl-Ln, Fkr, Stnkr, Fst. W:Prnc Adm, Scr Glw, Strts (rd wng)

Tried to abbreviate to get them all in the title!

I have all 5 of the MCX wave two figures, and would like to trade for the three previous releases I'm missing. Only established .org users with some good marketplace feedback.

I have:

Wave 2: Teela, Evil-Lynn, Battle armor Faker, Stinkor and Fisto

Talon Fighter Point dread figures (all sealed): Zodak (x5), TD Prophetess (x4), Panthor (x5), BA Skeletor (x4)

I am looking for:

Prince Adam, Scare Glow (1st release, glow in the dark), Stratos (red wings blue pack), and flocked Mossman.

Looking to trade some of mine for the ones I'm missing. Pick a few from that list and I will consider it. Hopefully that will appeal to someone. Thanks for looking! : )
    Last edited by nicholighkun; January 17, 2021 at 01:06pm.

Heroic Warrior
    From extra Talon Fighter sets, I have two sealed Zodak's, two sealed Panthor's, two sealed White ladies, and two sealed Battle armor Skeletor's. Not throwing all of those into the pot, but make me an offer for trading all three figures I'm looking for and I'll consider it. Any combination of those and the figures from the wave listed in this thread's OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 5 of each figure listed in the TF PD set.

Hey Nic if you'd be interested in just selling any of these figures let me know.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Hey Nic if you'd be interested in just selling any of these figures let me know.
    I'd probably be willing to do that, but I'd have to research their going price first. I won't be asking top dollar, but I do want to make sure I don't under or over sell them. You'll have to give me some time though, definitely won't happen tonight. If I can remember it (which is a tall order these days), I'll look into it tomorrow. Any in particular you are interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I'd probably be willing to do that, but I'd have to research their going price first. I won't be asking top dollar, but I do want to make sure I don't under or over sell them. You'll have to give me some time though, definitely won't happen tonight. If I can remember it (which is a tall order these days), I'll look into it tomorrow. Any in particular you are interested in?
    I'd be interested in:
    Evil-Lynn
    Stinkor
    Fisto
    Zodac
    Panthor
    BA Skeletor.
    "To a great mind, nothing is little."