Thread: Classics Slime Pit Display?

Widget

Classics Slime Pit Display?

I wound up getting the SDCC horde zombie he-man after seeing it on Pixel Dans top 10 of 2019. In the image, he had some kind of slime pit display with I believe Hordak controlling it. Id love to set something like this up.

Curious:

Which figures other than Hordak and Zombie He-man could I have in the scene that makes sense from a lore perspective and visually that has appropriate color scheme?

And also, what could I use to make the slime pit? I got the impression it wasnt made in the classics line as a mini play set and I think I read people wishing for it in older threads.

There is a Harry potter slime pit that is the correct size and works fantastically! It also has some glow in the dark paint apps on it.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I like Toxie from Super 7 as a Horde janitor, also just recently got the glow in the dark version but not had chance to photograph him yet

DSC_0009_3.jpg
    DSC_0000_BURST20200722140316570.jpg

Also Funko do a "gelatinous cube" which looks like someone encased in a block of slime and it's melting them!
    Last edited by Nianotreve; November 16, 2020 at 10:23am.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I believe buzz off was in the original art work, he was the one getting slimed. Form a Filmation perspective get Slyme pig involved, hahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Yes this was awesome he-bro, remember when you did this, you should that piece casted and sell it. I would buy it

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    You can put your motuc in the vintage slime pit
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

What is the green string?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Which figures other than Hordak and Zombie He-man could I have in the scene that makes sense from a lore perspective and visually that has appropriate color scheme?.
    The mini comic had Grizzlor and Modulok as Hordaks minions, forcing He-man into the Slime Pit. The toy boxart had them and Mantenna too, but Beastman was the victim.
    I think Grizzlor works well for this reason, as well as the irony that he should be nowhere near the slime pit because of his 'real fur'.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be making ine. Just so.many other projects lined up first. But indeed will be building one. Would've did it already if I didn't change plans and make 2 huge display cases and now will venture into making a huge display case for my snake mountain and grayskull. That has to come first, building the case is the easy part. Building the diorama inside the case is the hard part, especially doing it while it's in place. Actually getting the case inside the room where it's gonna sit will as well be troubling as this thing will be around 6x3 and unsure on the depth. Depth will have to be small enough to fit through the door. Not gonna be fun in anyway. And neither is making a diorama inside it in the room.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

This is brilliant.