Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx MOTU wave 3

Looks like my W3 should arrive today.
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    I'm the same way. So far I have two of everybody who's been released single-carded but I don't have the space or cash for another Roton/Point Dread/Wind Raider/Grayskull. But I mean, if sets are the only way the line continues, obviously I'll still buy them, but not doubles.
    What you guys do the the double figures then? Iím having mine figs on a display/diorama. So wondering what you need the doubles for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_MCX View Post
    Good news, Castle Grayskull is returning in 2021. I don't have the specific in-stock date, but Amazon (and possibly other retailers) will be carrying it in Fall '21.

That is awesome. I just started collecting MOTU again, but only the Mega Construx stuff. I love the building process!

Heroic Warrior
    My target also had a fresh reload of skulls. Zodac scuba attack, jet sled and trap jaw.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    What you guys do the the double figures then? Iím having mine figs on a display/diorama. So wondering what you need the doubles for?
    Oh, I keep my doubles carded in a very overstuffed retail display box, assuming I'd see another at some point, haha. The other ones I open and have displayed on a shelf.

Awesome. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Mine was coming in mid October, changed to September 28, changed to September 23...

Still hasn’t shipped so it’s probably not going to be here today. Lol. Not complaining, just think it’s funny.

- - - Updated - - -

...and, they just changed it to October 10. I think it’s funny how Amazon will change/cancel things all willy nilly sometimes, but then need my approval for something that is delayed 2 days. No sense.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Mine was coming in mid October, changed to September 28, changed to September 23...

Still hasnít shipped so itís probably not going to be here today. Lol. Not complaining, just think itís funny.
    Yeah mine said today for the longest time. I got the shipping notification today that it will arrive tomorrow finally. Should have had these two months ago but dumb Halo instead. If I get more Halo figures I will lose my mind.

Wait. This isnít the Halo thread?

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Last week when my order shipped , said 2 sets were coming. After a long wait, package came today.

In a box that you could castle grayskull in. And only one set came.

So go to account and says 1 delivered, 1 hasn't shipped but you can track it. Tracking say delivered its using the same tracking as the one that came today

So chatted, was told it will be here tomorrow and it hasn't been shipped yet. How can it be here tomorrow then? Oh you can just contact us tomorrow. What a joke

I dont like that on my end if you track it it shows delivered. So how do you fight that?

They don't even update returns. I ordered 2 guitar cases. 2 of the same. They came 2 days later. The correct one in a giant box, the other less than half the size of correct box. They sent replacement when I started the process.Took it to ups store on the 5th. They scanned that little square, blah blah, was delivered to Amazon on the 10th. Got replacement on 7th.

My account still shows i haven't even started process. Chatted with them, they say it came on 10th. I had til Oct 5 to send in the return or would be charged for replacement.

Their answer was- just contact us if you get charged. Won't update account. Just like this mega order, won't change it that it shows it was delivered. So how do you fight any of this?

I hate Amazon.

Dealing with these big online companies is becoming more and more like weíre playing the game show Press Your Luck.

No whammies, no whammies....STOP!

[sad wha whaaa sound]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okro View Post
    Wait. This isnít the Halo thread?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dealing with these big online companies is becoming more and more like weíre playing the game show Press Your Luck.

[sad wha whaaa sound]

- - - Updated - - -

Chatting is frustrating, but you have to go that route, because an actual phone call is worthless when you talk to "Bob america" and you can't understand a damn word.

Mine arrived yesterday.

[sad wha whaaa sound]

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you get yours soon. Great call on the press your luck callout. I loved that show. Someone needs to make toys of those whammies.

You know, a couple of later to be famous people were contestants on that show. I saw Jenny Jones and Gemini from American Gladiators on it back in the day. Ahhhh memories....

Lol. That made me think of the Hardeeís Raisins back in the day. I could see Whammies like that!

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    I hope you get yours soon. Great call on the press your luck callout. I loved that show. Someone needs to make toys of those whammies.

You know, a couple of later to be famous people were contestants on that show. I saw Jenny Jones and Gemini from American Gladiators on it back in the day. Ahhhh memories....
    I would love Whammy toys! I’m surprised Funko hasn’t hit that up. I loved that show. That’s wild that Gemini and Jenny Jones were on it.

On the figures, it is my second set so, I cant really complain. It’s just so wild that they can’t keep stock straight and just the general state of shipping these days boggles me

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. That made me think of the Hardeeís Raisins back in the day. I could see Whammies like that!
    I didnít know Hardeeís had those California Raisins toys! Wow. They were like mascots for California for a few years with that song and the California Raisin Board(or whatever theyíre called) had commercials all over tv for raisin promotion. Lol. Cutest dried fruit ever.

Widget
    Wave 3 back up for order on amazon.
    Do we still keep posting when they're for sale on amazon or has everyone that wanted one got an order in?

Quote Originally Posted by dschroll View Post
    Wave 3 back up for order on amazon.
    Do we still keep posting when they're for sale on amazon or has everyone that wanted one got an order in?
    I bet there are still a few out there that keep missing the restocks so, youíre doing the Sorceressí work

óóó
    On another note, Amazon changed my date again (thatís 3 times in the past week). Now my 2nd set(my keep-on-card set) are supposed to be here Sunday. Amazon keepiní me on my toes.

No surprise, but the set that was suppose to come today didn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    No surprise, but the set that was suppose to come today didn't come.
    Iím starting to feel like these big companies have completely lost control of inventory. Like, to the point they are just flailing in the wind

Honestly, I think itís a few things: labor shortages, shipping regulations due to COVID, and bananas are yellow.

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Honestly, I think itís a few things: labor shortages, shipping regulations due to COVID, and bananas are yellow.
    I think you nailed it

Widget
    Back up on amazon for anyone interested. Shipping time says 1-2 months.

Widget
    I've gotten mine yesterday! It took Amazon 20 days to charge me, and only 2 days to deliver, fastest I ever got a package from the USA (I live in Europe, in Serbia).

DSCN3936.jpg

Now that they are here I can share some thoughts.
    I like how they parred up good guy/bad guy figures with similar features. Roboto and Trapjaw with their multiple weapons. Triklops and Man-E-Faces with 3 face configurations. And if this is to be the final MOTU Heroes wave, a good opportunity to re-release Scareglow for those who missed out on him the first time (and for the rest of us who just want MORE).

Considering we already got most of the figures from this wave in their other skin, the top figure from this wave has to be Man-E-Faces. He's quite unique, the head rotating feature was done excellently, and even his armour is removable to enable customisation (maybe some new heads...).

Heroic Warrior King Daddy Bo-Hog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tottimas View Post
    I've gotten mine yesterday! It took Amazon 20 days to charge me, and only 2 days to deliver, fastest I ever got a package from the USA (I live in Europe, in Serbia).

DSCN3936.jpg

Now that they are here I can share some thoughts.
    I like how they parred up good guy/bad guy figures with similar features. Roboto and Trapjaw with their multiple weapons. Triklops and Man-E-Faces with 3 face configurations. And if this is to be the final MOTU Heroes wave, a good opportunity to re-release Scareglow for those who missed out on him the first time (and for the rest of us who just want MORE).

Considering we already got most of the figures from this wave in their other skin, the top figure from this wave has to be Man-E-Faces. He's quite unique, the head rotating feature was done excellently, and even his armour is removable to enable customisation (maybe some new heads...).
    I agree, Man-e is probably the best, but I love this Trap Jaw more than the other one. Guess I like the traditional toy colors better.