Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1915

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

I do find it odd and definitely kind of annoying. While I've been able to procure almost everything I've wanted from all the current lines, I personally like the one stop shopping style of just clicking a ton of pre-orders and giving the hunt a rest.
    Looking for any specific Classics figures? Let me know via PM what you might be looking for and I'll look through some boxes and see if we can help each other out!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ZexisStryfe View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that the new waves of MOTU Origins have not hit BBTS for preorder? We have seen the next wave already hitting Malaysia, and we have seen pics of Roton, Leech and Snout Spout in packaging, but no online retailers seem to have offered up any preorders for them, or the new waves of Masterverse.
    Yeah, it is a little odd, but I'm hoping they'll be up next week.
    Way I see it, wave 8 preorder came in mid Feb, and iirc, Malaysia then got the wave like the very next week. I know they definitely got it before the end of Feb.
    This being exactly 3 months later, and Malaysia getting the wave on time, I would hope that we'll see the preorders before the month ends.

As far as items hitting POL right after shipping items, I have noticed that items hit my POL on Friday more than any other day. And I have this notion that sometimes they get backed up and things actually come into their warehouse, but they don't mark them as received right away. Just a feeling I have.

I don't know how BBTS' warehouse works. So they actually pull the items we put into POL and physically move them into another section of the warehouse? Or do they just digitally mark them as unavailable so no one picks them for another order? I've never heard of anything hitting someone's POL and then it being removed - and since errors happen - my guess is they have a physical section. So *IF* they have a physical POL section, they only have so much room in the POL portion of their warehouse. Maybe when it gets filled up, they can't move any new items into the POL section, so if an order comes in that was mainly or entirely preordered, they just don't mark it as being received yet (to us). Then once people start shipping POL's, there's now room, the items get moved over and that's when it gets marked in house.

It's all just conjecture. I agree with dormann, I don't think they'd do it to get another $4 in the coffers, but there could be another logistical reason, something like what I'm mentioning here.

And yes, where are all the preorders? I've been thinking that for a while. Maybe Mattel put the smackdown on early preorders. There have been a few incidents recently where preorders went up fast after announcement (or even before) and then were taken back down.

Heroic Podcaster
    My 2 Sun-Men just arrived from BBTS and I really like the figure. It is weird and unexpected and totally at insane as other MOTU characters - it really fits right in. Really digging the bright colors and the star boots.

I remember seeing these guys back in the day every so often. A few kids had them mixed in with their MOTU and I saw them at TRU from time to time. To see them now, all these years later, fully incorporated into MOTU proper just feels...right.

Now bring on Bravestarr! More space cowboys please!
    ORIGINS COUNTDOWN - Blade BlastAttak DBSkeletor Dragstor Extendar FFHeMan* Grizzlor Gwildor HurrHordak KingHiss* KingRandor* KobraKhan* LLSkeletor LPHeMan Leech* Mantenna* Mekaneck Modulok MossMan MultiBot Rattlor* RioBlast Rokkon Rotar Saurod SnakeFace* SnoutSpout* Spikor Sssqueeze* Stonedar SyKlone TungLashor* Twistoid TwoBad Whiplash

‹ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    My Sun Man arrived last week, and he looks great. Does anyone know when the other Rulers of the Sun figures are supposed to be available for pre-order?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    My Sun Man arrived last week, and he looks great. Does anyone know when the other Rulers of the Sun figures are supposed to be available for pre-order?
    At this point we only know that Pig-Head is in the next wave. All the other figures are still up in the air as to when and how they'll come out.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 7/3/2022

Heroic Warrior
    Ten Horde Troopers hit my pile of loot.
    I was going to get only two, but when I saw Mantenna, Leech and Grizzlor, I couldn't resist getting eight more for them to command.

BBTS has Horder Trooper, Sun-Man, AE He-Man and Clawful in stock right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordakís Emissary View Post
    Ten Horde Troopers hit my pile of loot.
    I was going to get only two, but when I saw Mantenna, Leech and Grizzlor, I couldn't resist getting eight more for them to command.
    10? C'mon leave us someone to buy
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I do find it odd and definitely kind of annoying. While I've been able to procure almost everything I've wanted from all the current lines, I personally like the one stop shopping style of just clicking a ton of pre-orders and giving the hunt a rest.
    Same here, hitting every walmart/target I see isn't a priority anymore.

Got a nice Pile of Loot this week, but it is taking longer than it used to. I used to get a shipment in 3-4 days, now it was 8.
    But well packaged (6 items), in perfect condition despite no collectorís grade, so itís all good.
    Happy to have Jitsu, AE He-Man, Trooper, MV Classic Teela and CGI Orko! All great looking figures.

Heroic Warrior
    I do not like that the new basic and deluxes havenít gone up for preorder but have appeared in at least a couple Targets in California. I really hope Target has them online and easy to get like the last wave but I have a bad feeling about this wave, based on nothing really except itís going against the pattern weíve seen so far.

Heroic Warrior
    Emailed BBTS to ask about preorders for Randor, Whiplash, etc. Theyíre waiting to hear from Mattel. Iím not sure what the hold up is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Val-Or View Post
    Emailed BBTS to ask about preorders for Randor, Whiplash, etc. Theyíre waiting to hear from Mattel. Iím not sure what the hold up is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mattel and their horrible logistics and communication.

Itís a little concerning now because I keep seeing YouTube videos of wave 9 popping up in retail. Iíve quit the in store hunting as well because itís so unreliable. I hope Wave 9 and 10 show up soon.
    ďHave a good time, all the time.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by GK3 View Post
    Itís a little concerning now because I keep seeing YouTube videos of wave 9 popping up in retail. Iíve quit the in store hunting as well because itís so unreliable. I hope Wave 9 and 10 show up soon.
    It's a wild goose chase, I do more searching online now.

MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

A heap of preorders just dropped on BBTS including the new 200x HM & Skeletor wave with a June delivery date.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    A heap of preorders just dropped on BBTS including the new 200x HM & Skeletor wave with a June delivery date.
    As much as I want it to be true, I'm skeptical of that delivery date ..I've literally never had a motu preorder show up by initial estimate, it's always been at least a month later

Heroic Warrior
    I just hope they dont all come at once. 300 bones. Ouch.
    I am no longer a widget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    As much as I want it to be true, I'm skeptical of that delivery date ..I've literally never had a motu preorder show up by initial estimate, it's always been at least a month later
    Come June the preorders will all change to say July lol...then in July they will change to say August. That's BBTS for ya.

BBTS is a low priority for Mattel, so they get product in later than most other retailers.

I preordered 1 of each new Origins figure, 1 of each new Masterverse figure, and a CG Sorceress with Zoar (cosmic falcon, whatever they are calling it - I think the figure is dreadful looking, but I want the falcon). Hefty price tag but I'm happy to get them. Since we got the preorders sooooo late this time, I'm hoping the delivery date is more likely to be correct. I'm hoping Mattel made the retailers wait until the month they ship. That's what I'm going to believe, yep, that's what I'll believe

I kinda think $35 is too much for the deluxe figures. I'd probably find them at Target for $20 if I could just wait, but I can't.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Come June the preorders will all change to say July lol...then in July they will change to say August. That's BBTS for ya.
    I was just looking and they've changed it already
    Now it says "3rd Quarter"

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamug View Post
    I was just looking and they've changed it already
    Now it says "3rd Quarter"
    Of course they did.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Of course they did.
    I shouldnít have expected any different from them, but I thought maybe this time they had their act together. Kind of annoying to put in a bunch of preorders under basically false pretenses tho :/

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    I shouldnít have expected any different from them, but I thought maybe this time they had their act together. Kind of annoying to put in a bunch of preorders under basically false pretenses tho :/
    Yeah, it's annoying. But at least we can cancel on them. I don't feel so bad for cancelling when they put up false dates.