Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1433

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

I was just able to pre-order MOTU Origins wave 6 (Stinkor, Webstor, Green Goddess, and LOP Beast Man) from BBTS. Pre-ordered wave 7 MOTU Origins as well.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by soundwavempl View Post
    I was just able to pre-order MOTU Origins wave 6 (Stinkor, Webstor, Green Goddess, and LOP Beast Man) from BBTS. Pre-ordered wave 7 MOTU Origins as well.
    I was able to pre-order a few extras of individual figures from this wave just a few minutes ago as well.

So if you don't have 'em -- they're there.

Eternian Goddess hitting soon, just got the email
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Me too. Glad to get her.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Me too. Glad to get her.
    Also got the email. Just waiting for LOP Beastman and possibly Mosquitor before I ship my POL

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Also got the email. Just waiting for LOP Beastman and possibly Mosquitor before I ship my POL
    Also got the notification for Goddess from BBTS, and EE is sending me Webstor and Stinkor. Yay!

There seems to be some holdup (again) with Mosquitor… I ordered him early this year and no sign of him still.
    I’ll be hunting LOP BM on Amazon or somewhere. I like to have one of the wave to actually hunt in real time (mostly Amazon or EE “Not Mint”)(but perhaps BBTS will have him in stock, too).

Doh! Just got the email that wave 6 from BBTS is about to process and hit the POL!
    Last edited by depp76; September 23, 2021 at 10:20am.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Doh! Just got the email that wave 7 from BBTS is about to process and hit the POL!
    Wave 7?? Buzz off and co? I thought they were scheduled for 22?

Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    Wave 7?? Buzz off and co? I thought they were scheduled for 22?
    Sorry I meant wave 6 lol. I was looking up wave 7 when I typed that.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Doh! Just got the email that wave 6 from BBTS is about to process and hit the POL!
    Same, I never thought this day would come! Now I need my loose Stinkor to follow
    Instagram: dadhausen

Got my notification as well! Good timing, as I just ran out of MOTU stuff to review last week.

Widget
    I guess my confusion lies in why the whole wave isn't ready to go yet. We see folks from Entertainment Earth posting pics of their whole wave, but BBTS seems to ship this out piece meal. I mean, Stinkor is still showing November 2021 as an estimated date of availability, yet I got a notification that my Webstor will be shipping soon. It confounds me.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx2k View Post
    I guess my confusion lies in why the whole wave isn't ready to go yet. We see folks from Entertainment Earth posting pics of their whole wave, but BBTS seems to ship this out piece meal. I mean, Stinkor is still showing November 2021 as an estimated date of availability, yet I got a notification that my Webstor will be shipping soon. It confounds me.
    These figures come in solid case packs. EE just happens to have gotten their cases of every figure, but obviously BBTS hasn't gotten everyone yet.

The only thing that makes these 'waves' is that they are solicited at the same time and I guess have cross-sell on the cardbacks. Really though, they're just an assortment of individually solicited figures.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx2k View Post
    A few folks above you just posted that their Wave 6s are ready to go.

But some characters will always be more popular than others and sell more individual figures. So, for example, if Stinkor is more popular than LOP Beastman, a lot of people who ordered the entire wave will get Beastman and not get Stinkor simply because they have more orders for Stinkor to fulfill.

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone get an email for LOP Beastman yet? For some reason I got 2 for the Godess but I only ordered one which has now hit my POL.

I need an LOP in my POL LOL

For Bbts you have to wait for them to go through everything and get the mint ones for those who paid. I have never paid for that because bbts send stuff well packed. But this has changed of late, mattel is to blame for the thin cards, put in a box a tad to small. But it seems bbts isn't packing things well eirher.

I still have never had a single preorder of Origins be processed at BBTS. Meanwhile, I ordered a Webstor on a whim at EE and heís already shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    I still have never had a single preorder of Origins be processed at BBTS. Meanwhile, I ordered a Webstor on a whim at EE and heís already shipped.
    This x1000. I was certain I was blacklisted for canceling some preorder items (that others also got weeks prior) but non-Origins items I have ordered since have gone to my POL with no hitches - cannot figure it out. But I moved all Origins business to EE and everything has been coming fast and furious. I assume just a supply issue with this particular line but for some reason I never got lucky with a single pre-order.

Wish I knew about EE vs bbts earlier. Preordered wave 6 the end of APRIL and still...nothing. Maybe it's because it's a full case, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by merman78 View Post
    Wish I knew about EE vs bbts earlier. Preordered wave 6 the end of APRIL and still...nothing. Maybe it's because it's a full case, who knows.
    I believe many of us are still waiting for the full wave 6 to ship from BBTS, if thatís what you ordered as opposed to the individual figures.

I guess what Iím saying is that youíre not alone

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I believe many of us are still waiting for the full wave 6 to ship from BBTS, if thatís what you ordered as opposed to the individual figures.

I guess what Iím saying is that youíre not alone
    Definitely not alone.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash109 View Post
    Definitely not alone.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Same here.

Got my Webstor yesterday, from EE! Heís awesome!
    More vibrant than vintage, but still pretty dark.
    Gotta say, EE really came through on that one. Shipping was about a week, which is fast for them ha.

BBTS put the Goddess in my loot yesterday, too. A good day.
    Though, my loot is almost empty, so Iíll wait to get her shipped.

Hope all of you get their figures soon,too!

Quote Originally Posted by merman78 View Post
    I ordered mine in February and just got the email yesterday it was set to process.
    Instagram: dadhausen

My Goddess figures dropped yesterday, LOP Beast Man is pending.