Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1435

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

Got my wave 6 email yesterday. Hope those and extra green goddess show up fast because I have 11 days to ship stuff that's been sitting in loot.

got my Eternian Goddess today and she has the new knees which I'd assume they would all have..... but I am curious if anyone gets the old knees

First time seeing new knees in person and yes, they look so much better

I guess now I HAVE to get updated She Ra, Teela, Evil Lyn and Sorceress
    Hopefully it won't be too tough (probably pass on buying another Castle just for the figure)

Got my wave 6 email today although it hasnít hit my POL yet. Cannot wait for this wave!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    got my Eternian Goddess today and she has the new knees which I'd assume they would all have..... but I am curious if anyone gets the old knees

First time seeing new knees in person and yes, they look so much better

I guess now I HAVE to get updated She Ra, Teela, Evil Lyn and Sorceress
    Hopefully it won't be too tough (probably pass on buying another Castle just for the figure)
    I remember seeing her with the old knees but, it was probably a production figure/image. I kinda hope I get the old knees. It should be easier to get the new knees then. All I need is a new knee She-Ra

Did your Goddess come from EE or BBTS?

EE

Also ordered from BBTS but still waiting on them

I'm still waiting on mine from BBTS, but I canceled my original orders to get collector grades when they popped up again recently.

I still haven't actually been charged yet, despite the "arriving soon" email from last week. I normally have no problem being patient, but I hope they actually hit my PoL in the next few days, as I have an Ultimate Ric Flair sitting there that has to ship by the end of the week! It'll be pretty annoying if I have to ship wave 6 separately after the fact.

Heroic Warrior
    BBTS has my Eternian Goddess and Webstor in my POL, but still waiting on Stinkor and LoP BM to come in. i only have two weeks left before I have to ship the first batch of my PoL so i hope they come in soon as well as Thundercats.

Just got notification that my wave 6 set of 4 has been added to my pile of loot -- but nothing yet so far on the extra Stinkor, Goddess, and Webstor I picked up.

Mine wave 6 hit my loot just now as well.

Iím not receiving notifications from bbts anymore and canít figure out why. I had no idea it hit my loot. I always get the ďpreordered products have arrived message. Iíve contacted them and they say nothing is being bounced back. Nothing in spamÖnada. I didnít get the thundercats super7 wave change email either. Anyone one else having an issue like that? Or know what I can do? Thanks.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

My wave 6 arrived too and I shipped that POS...I mean, POL!

Goddess and Beast Man hit, still waiting for Stinkor, Webstor. Oh and Mosquitor!

My Beast Man hit today too. Already have Webstor and Goddess is in my POL. Still waiting on Stinkor and Mosquitor.

Has Mosquitor hit anyone's POL yet? Still waiting on him and Eternian Royal Guard, however, I think the guard is scheduled for a December release.

Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Has Mosquitor hit anyone's POL yet? Still waiting on him and Eternian Royal Guard, however, I think the guard is scheduled for a December release.
    I haven't seen any mention of it hitting anyone's POL.

Yes, I forgot about the guards. I have a few of them coming too.

Heroic Warrior
    Werenít the people who preordered the guards before a certain time the day they went up supposed to receive them sometime in September? Then those that ordered afterwards would get them in December?

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Werenít the people who preordered the guards before a certain time the day they went up supposed to receive them sometime in September? Then those that ordered afterwards would get them in December?
    yeah it was like 10am CST on June 7th or something. I got my order in before the cut off and haven't heard anyhting about it
    Instagram: dadhausen

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    yeah it was like 10am CST on June 7th or something. I got my order in before the cut off and haven't heard anyhting about it
    I am in the same boat.. but then, I have never had an order from BBTS fulfilled by BBTS's expected ship date.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    I am in the same boat.. but then, I have never had an order from BBTS fulfilled by BBTS's expected ship date.
    Same here with the exception of Wave 6, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow unless FedEx wants to reroute it to Iceland for some reason. I won't hold my breath
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Apparently that has been pushed alreadyÖ nobody heard anything, and EE shows their first round of guards coming in OctoberÖ

EE is now processing my two guards. I just preordered these a week ago, too. Canít wait to cancel my order on BBTS thatíll never ship anyway.

Bang Your Head
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Got my wave 6 email yesterday. Hope those and extra green goddess show up fast because I have 11 days to ship stuff that's been sitting in loot.
    If you are a MOC collector, ship what you have now and your Origins figures on their own. Ash had a massive order sent out and his Origins figures did not survive and are not able to be replaced because of inventory...

EE is processing my guard as well

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    EE is now processing my two guards. I just preordered these a week ago, too. Canít wait to cancel my order on BBTS thatíll never ship anyway.
    Whoah now Iím excitedó sometimes EE really ships earlier than their target date!
    Keeping fingers crossed for mineÖ (Iím getting some from BBTS and EEó my first little army!)

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by volksnuts View Post
    EE is processing my guard as well

EE is also processing my 3 Eternia Guards. I got Green Goddess and Webstor from EE yesterday. I was supposed to get and was expecting Stinkor too but it wasnít in package due to a mistake on their part. Now i wonít get Stinkor until sometimes in October since it is back ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    Add me to the EE chorus - four guards in process! And, nearly a year in... still a grand total of ZERO MOTU Origins pre-orders fulfilled by BBTS.