Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1625

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

I've never had a problem with the regular Fedex shipping with BBTS, but usually I only have like 4-5 items in a shipment.

My preorder for LoP Beast Man just hit my PoL, ordered late-April. I'm waiting for the rest of the wave before I start shipping now, Webstor is the one I'm really looking forward too. Still no Mosquitor, who was ordered around the same time.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    My preorder for LoP Beast Man just hit my PoL, ordered late-April. I'm waiting for the rest of the wave before I start shipping now, Webstor is the one I'm really looking forward too. Still no Mosquitor, who was ordered around the same time.
    My collector grade Mosquitor hit my PoL a few days ago, but my standard grade ones haven't yet, so hopefully they will soon. I find it curious that my Goddess figure also hit my PoL but my preorder of the entire wave has not...

Quote Originally Posted by ZexisStryfe View Post
    My collector grade Mosquitor hit my PoL a few days ago, but my standard grade ones haven't yet, so hopefully they will soon. I find it curious that my Goddess figure also hit my PoL but my preorder of the entire wave has not...
    It was like this when Wave 5 came in this summer. I got my Mer-Man and Evil-Lyn in early June, Fisto in late July, and Faker in early August. But when Faker hit, the entire wave was put up in-stock on their site as well. All of them were ordered around the same time, so I guess it was just availability.

I've been hearing BBTS has been fulfilling Mosquitor in different grades here and there, so I guess I just need to wait my true for a standard grade.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

My Mosquitor hit my PoL yesterday, too. I just had my stuff shipped last week! Hopefully some of my NECA and Jada Universal monsters hit soon, so I'll have a good reason to ship it again. I just can't justify shipping him on his own.

Heroic Warrior
    My two extra LoP Beastmen hit my PoL. Both were ordered late in the game (end of June?). Here's hoping the algorithm is fixed.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    A monster box showed up today and everything was in awesome condition. BBTS rules!
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    A monster box showed up today and everything was in awesome condition. BBTS rules!
    I use to think that BBTS, EE and TF Source had excessive packaging. Then I got a job with FedEx.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Mike coming in and receiving a shipping container of toys from BBTS
    Hey Mike, it was great to meet you at PowerCon! Looking forward to next time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I use to think that BBTS, EE and TF Source had excessive packaging. Then I got a job with FedEx.

The only service I dread is FedEx. It’s like, they play soccer with the boxes before they send them out. I don’t even know how some of the damage occurs

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Mike coming in and receiving a shipping container of toys from BBTS
    Hey Mike, it was great to meet you at PowerCon! Looking forward to next time!

- - - Updated - - -

The only service I dread is FedEx. Itís like, they play soccer with the boxes before they send them out. I donít even know how some of the damage occurs
    It's not much different with USPS, except for FedEx using more man-power and less automation. I've seen boxes come off trucks that were completely destroyed because loading with FedEx is like Tetris. You have to make them fit as they come to you and you might have everything nice and secure in the delivery truck but then 12 tiers come down the line and they have to go in there too, somehow...

MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

Mosquitor hit my loot! I shipped it all. Iím not even going to say how many toys this is, but the tax was over $200.

A1F71CB5-2A49-4C8D-8B97-360F92A91DAB by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Still no word from BBTS about the Mosquitor I preordered over a month ago, guess heíll show up later, same with Webstor and Stinkor, itís just a waiting game at this point. I did get the Dark Horse Mini Comic collection recently though from Target to read to pass the time and glad I got it at a fair price too.
    I am not nice, I am not kind, and I am not wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Mosquitor hit my loot! I shipped it all. Iím not even going to say how many toys this is, but the tax was over $200.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...3d437781_z.jpgA1F71CB5-2A49-4C8D-8B97-360F92A91DAB by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Wait... just the tax alone was over $200?
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    Wait... just the tax alone was over $200?
    I told you I have a big problem.

Being in NY, I am now charged tax from BBTS. I believe 8 percent. I do most of my toy buying through bbts, even Christmas gifts. I have a ton of building sets and what not for him. Even shirts and books I get through them. Sadly the tax doesnít charge until I ship the loot. Which is always a hell of a hit. I do my loot usually twice a year.

you sir are just built different

Being in NY, I am now charged tax from BBTS. I believe 8 percent. I do most of my toy buying through bbts, even Christmas gifts. I have a ton of building sets and what not for him. Even shirts and books I get through them. Sadly the tax doesnít charge until I ship the loot. Which is always a hell of a hit. I do my loot usually twice a year.
    So youíre paying your tax up front basically. As for the NY tax itís getting out of control. They recently started charging us county tax on top of state tax about a month ago
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    So youíre paying your tax up front basically. As for the NY tax itís getting out of control. They recently started charging us county tax on top of state tax about a month ago
    Oh, itís beyond out of control. My property taxes are going up 2-3 percent and our city services are being cut more. I have no idea what Iím paying for anymore. WellÖ..I know. But Iím sure this is more for the tar swamp at this point.

Oh, it’s beyond out of control. My property taxes are going up 2-3 percent and our city services are being cut more. I have no idea what I’m paying for anymore. Well…..I know. But I’m sure this is more for the tar swamp at this point.
    It straight up stinks. The county just sent us our new property value letters , so they can bend you over the barrel. Or house value went up . $40000 UP from last years. 40 freaking grand. Then we have a double lot so we can have a huge yard, that one went up 17000. So that's 57000 more they will tax us on next year. It's like they pull these numbers out of their butts.

Then we get a letter after every winter, a certified letter that post office refuses to bring everyone, stating they had to plow snow more (every freaking year) * and they never plow. So that's gonna raises property taxes, then we live on corner, so we pay double for 2 streets.
    Last edited by banthafett; October 15, 2021 at 08:48pm.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    It straight up stinks. The county just sent us our new property value letters , so they can bend you over the barrel. Or house value went up . $40000 UP from last years. 40 freaking grand. Then we have a double lot so we can have a huge yard, that one went up 17000. So that's 57000 more they will tax us on next year. It's like they pull these numbers out of their butts.

Then we get a letter after every winter, a certified letter that post office refuses to bring everyone, stating they had to plow snow more (every freaking year) * and they never plow. So that's gonna raises property taxes, then we live on corner, so we pay double for 2 streets.
    I hear you. Same here. We have a side lot and a brick ranchÖÖthe new assessment is coming any day now. Iím scared. Like really scared. Iím hearing we may go up $50,000.

PowerCon Horde set back up on BBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    PowerCon Horde set back up on BBTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Not anymore.
    It was up for around 30 mins, I went back at about 15 mins later and it was gone

Quote Originally Posted by Skeledude View Post
    Still no word from BBTS about the Mosquitor I preordered over a month ago, guess heíll show up later, same with Webstor and Stinkor, itís just a waiting game at this point. I did get the Dark Horse Mini Comic collection recently though from Target to read to pass the time and glad I got it at a fair price too.
    A month ago? I ordered mine on 12/31 and still got nothing. Matter of fact I ordered 20 items on that date and so far only got Land Shark...I want to be loyal to BBTS as I've been a customer for many years, but they are making it VERY hard to do so...
    Every time I contact CS, I get the same old "your items will ship when they arrive" line. But my items DID arrive and they went to someone who ordered later than me. Moral here is NEVER, EVER, EEEEEEVER cancel a pre-order with BBTS. You will never get another one filled. I only hope they don't play this game with my Power Con order...

Heroic Warrior
    It was up for around 30 mins, I went back at about 15 mins later and it was gone
    I was able to get one at that time of morning a few months back. Iím surprised it lasted 30 minutes even considering the time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    I was able to get one at that time of morning a few months back. Iím surprised it lasted 30 minutes even considering the time of day.
    Agreed, thatís also how I got mine. I have not seen the other 2 pop up, Iím sure they have but I just havenít seen them. I usually check 4-5 times a day at various times