Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 1885

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

Did anyone else get the processing soon email for Sun-Man like 10 days ago but no action since lol? The other three in the wave dropped into my POL like the next day or so. I need him to drop so I can ship!

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    … the trooper …
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 5/23/2022

I got mine last Friday and nothing since. So 6 days. Normally it's within 2-3 days, but I've had a few pre-order items from BBTS for Gentle Giant or Hot Toys that have given the notice of "processing soon" 7-10 days of it actually processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I love that song! It should be the March of the Horde Troopers.

In my head I can see an animated short with 100s of Horde Troopers marching through Eternia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Did anyone else get the processing soon email for Sun-Man like 10 days ago but no action since lol? The other three in the wave dropped into my POL like the next day or so. I need him to drop so I can ship!
    Feels like it’s been longer then 10 days the listing now says June so, I think I’m just going to ship my POL.

Feels like it’s been longer then 10 days the listing now says June so, I think I’m just going to ship my POL.
    I'm glad you pointed that out! Guess I'll go ahead and ship then too. Now just watch...as soon as I ship, Thunder Punch and Terror Claws will drop lol.

I love that song! It should be the March of the Horde Troopers.

In my head I can see an animated short with 100s of Horde Troopers marching through Eternia
    The song's not about marching.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 5/23/2022

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    The song's not about marching.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Lol. I know that. Itís just what went on in my head.

Well they finally cancelled my Funko Mer-Man soda figure that I have had on preorder for almost two years lol.

Heroic Podcaster
    I order 2x of each figure, one collector grade to display in that sweet, sweet retro packaging and one to open. Both my Clawfuls arrived first, then my 2x Horde Troopers and 2x AEHM. Got my e-mail about my 2x Sun-Man. Then I ordered 4x more Troopers and they just showed up today. Still no Sun-Man. Weird.
    ORIGINS COUNTDOWN - Blade BlastAttak DBSkeletor Dragstor Extendar FFHeMan* Grizzlor Gwildor HurrHordak KingHiss* KingRandor* KobraKhan* LLSkeletor LPHeMan Leech* Mantenna* Mekaneck Modulok MossMan MultiBot Rattlor* RioBlast Rokkon Rotar Saurod SnakeFace* SnoutSpout* Spikor Sssqueeze* Stonedar SyKlone TungLashor* Twistoid TwoBad Whiplash

Well they finally cancelled my Funko Mer-Man soda figure that I have had on preorder for almost two years lol.
    Aw, that sucks. Where did you order from? Do you need Roboto by any chance? I have one from the bundle and Iím not a soda collector.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got some new protective cases from Figureshield.com. Iíve been getting all my Star Wars cases from them since they formed and I love their cases. I had some from another company (not MOCMasters) which were nice but, thin. I still like my MOCMasters deluxe cases but, personally, I like the FS plastic better. Just some info FWIW
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aw, that sucks. Where did you order from? Do you need Roboto by any chance? I have one from the bundle and Iím not a soda collector.
    Oh it was BBTS. I actually have that Roboto from the bundle as well, but thanks for the offer!

Oh it was BBTS. I actually have that Roboto from the bundle as well, but thanks for the offer!
    Of course! Iím really surprised BBTS didnít fill the order. Disappointing.

Of course! Iím really surprised BBTS didnít fill the order. Disappointing.
    I'm sure I'll be able to find it elsewhere. It's not like it's a highly sought-after thing lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got some new protective cases from Figureshield.com. Iíve been getting all my Star Wars cases from them since they formed and I love their cases. I had some from another company (not MOCMasters) which were nice but, thin. I still like my MOCMasters deluxe cases but, personally, I like the FS plastic better. Just some info FWIW
    How much are those cases?

For me Moc Masters are top cases in this moment

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    How much are those cases?
    They are $130 for 25(other quantities are available) versus $124.50 for Mocmasters. I appreciate the micro beading UV protection and the plastic is a good thickness. Hereís the link if you want to check them out:

https://www.figureshield.com/shop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faker78 View Post
    For me Moc Masters are top cases in this moment
    I havenít used the regular sized ones from MOC but I do love the deluxe size. Iím a creature of habit and when figureshield started making them, I just naturally went with it. I had some from another company that were one long bubble- wasnít a fan. The MOCMasters Are great cases.

WHYYYY lol??? I just shipped my POL yesterday and Sun-Man just now dropped. Arghhhhhhh...

WHYYYY lol??? I just shipped my POL yesterday and Sun-Man just now dropped. Arghhhhhhh...
    Ugh, thatís sucks! Iím really glad Iím lazy and didnít get things shipped last week- my Sun Man just hit my pile too

Ugh, thatís sucks! Iím really glad Iím lazy and didnít get things shipped last week- my Sun Man just hit my pile too
    I know right lol. That's what I get for being on top of things. Maybe Flying Fists and Terror Claws will drop soon and then I'll ship. I don't want to ship just Sun-Man alone, but I want him!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I know right lol. That's what I get for being on top of things. Maybe Flying Fists and Terror Claws will drop soon and then I'll ship. I don't want to ship just Sun-Man alone, but I want him!!!
    I actually had Flying Fists hit my Pile of Loot last week and Sun-man hit yesterday!

I'm calling complete BS on BBTS for doing this. This exact scenario has happened to me no less that 10 times this year alone. It makes no difference how long I wait to ship my Pile of Loot, as soon as I ship it, more items magically come in stock and get added.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    I'm calling complete BS on BBTS for doing this. This exact scenario has happened to me no less that 10 times this year alone. It makes no difference how long I wait to ship my Pile of Loot, as soon as I ship it, more items magically come in stock and get added.
    I'm not sure they would risk upsetting customers and their reputation over four dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think they are withholding product from our POLs but, it feels like it sometimes. It’s happened to me many times. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt since shipping[from Mattel] is probably a mess for them right now. I know that for me and my work, shipping times are a cluster**** right now. Constant delays and partial shipments. I have patience but admittedly, these days I do just want the things I have ordered. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
    Actually just happened again. Lol. Shipped yesterday, 4 more things dropped in my pile today. Luckily, I left a couple things there that would have damaged my orgins shipment so, I guess I’ll ship another one.

Interesting thing with BBTS, no matter when I ship my pile, they seem to wait until Thursday or Friday to ship it out. Always. Ship it on Sunday- goes out Friday. Ship it on Thursday- goes out Friday. Maddening.

They are $130 for 25(other quantities are available) versus $124.50 for Mocmasters. I appreciate the micro beading UV protection and the plastic is a good thickness. Hereís the link if you want to check them out:

https://www.figureshield.com/shop

- - - Updated - - -

I havenít used the regular sized ones from MOC but I do love the deluxe size. Iím a creature of habit and when figureshield started making them, I just naturally went with it. I had some from another company that were one long bubble- wasnít a fan. The MOCMasters Are great cases.
    All very good to knowÖ Iím mostly opening all but I have a couple treasuresÖ one of the Three Terrors, one commemorative just the regular CardbackÖ and a couple extra Origins. Wanted to get like five boxes, with UV protection.

Heroic Warrior
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that the new waves of MOTU Origins have not hit BBTS for preorder? We have seen the next wave already hitting Malaysia, and we have seen pics of Roton, Leech and Snout Spout in packaging, but no online retailers seem to have offered up any preorders for them, or the new waves of Masterverse.