Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 2,251 to 2,263 of 2263

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

She-Ra, Roboto and Zodac just hit my pile too! Iím excited as, these are 3 I didnít get doubles of(except She-Ra which I have with both knees). Iím slightly bummed because I preordered these as openers they will probably have the 40th logo and Iím debating whether I should worry about it. The woes of a MOC collector. Lol.

Can anyone confirm that the She-Ra now shipping from BBTS has the new updated knees?
    The holding, the touching. Vaal has forbidden this.
    Five Year Mission
    Eisenhower Field Day

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the She-Ra now shipping from BBTS has the new updated knees?
    She's gotta have the new knees if her batch is a re-release. I don't think the old knees are produced anymore!
    Creativity is addictive.

Heroic Warrior
    Weren't there Mexican Amazon leaked listings for Serpent Claw Man-at-Arms, Snake Trooper, and Snake Teela?

I assume one of those will be in the wave with Hypno, Snake Armor Skeletor, and Tung Lashor.

I'd lean towards it being Serpent Claw Man-at-Arms to balance out the good and evil factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    Weren't there Mexican Amazon leaked listings for Serpent Claw Man-at-Arms, Snake Trooper, and Snake Teela?

I assume one of those will be in the wave with Hypno, Snake Armor Skeletor, and Tung Lashor.

I'd lean towards it being Serpent Claw Man-at-Arms to balance out the good and evil factions.
    Yes, Toy Habits talked about them on their YT channel, and probably all will be released depending on what's regular, and what's deluxe and what could come out as MC/Online exclusives.
    Creativity is addictive.

Just got my processing soon email for Frosta.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Just got my processing soon email for Frosta.
    Same! Along with the rest of that wave. That's faster than I expected!

Once something is sold out on BBTS is that it? Or do they sometimes get restocks? I only started using them recently and missed Rattlor/Cobra/Bolt Man, so I'm not sure if I should panic, cry, or be patient.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d0od View Post
    Once something is sold out on BBTS is that it? Or do they sometimes get restocks? I only started using them recently and missed Rattlor/Cobra/Bolt Man, so I'm not sure if I should panic, cry, or be patient.
    They often (but not always) get restocks but it's usually a small amount that sells out quickly (which will then usually get additional restocks). I tend to check often if there's something I'm after, several times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by d0od View Post
    They are in stock now on BBTS Well up for pre-order and shipping in December.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    They are in stock now on BBTS Well up for pre-order and shipping in December.
    Oh, awesome! Thanks so much for pointing that out - i've pre-ordered them.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Yes I got mine the other Day, updated eyelashes updated knees

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
    Yes I got mine the other Day, updated eyelashes updated knees
    Can you post a pic of this please? I am curious to see how she looks like, I've yet to see a re-released image of her.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor