Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1602

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

Mosquitor
    Eternia Mini Orko
    ReAction Destro
    Teela Origins
    Stinkor Origins (already received full wave)
    Eternia Royal Guard

These are just the ones due in October. I have others in Nov and Dec but those arenít relevant for now.
    Instagram: dadhausen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    It started with them skunking me on Stinkor. I ordered it the same time I ordered the rest of the wave and I have them all now except him.
    Just throwing this out there but remember Stinkor was originally supposed to be part of Wave 5 but was replaced by Faker and pushed back to Wave 6. Not sure if/how this might have possibly affected your order.

Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Just throwing this out there but remember Stinkor was originally supposed to be part of Wave 5 but was replaced by Faker and pushed back to Wave 6. Not sure if/how this might have possibly affected your order.
    hmmm. interesting about Stinkor/Faker.

I just got notification that they are expecting Wave 2 of Masterverse in soon. Yay! They'll join my Mosquitor in my POL.

Widget

I just got notification that they are expecting Wave 2 of Masterverse in soon. Yay! They'll join my Mosquitor in my POL.
    I feel like I've been waiting forever on this wave! So frustrating seeing everyone else with their in-hand pics while I wait. It's torture. LOL

Heroic Warrior
    I’m not sure how BBTS handled orders once it was switched. Looking back in my own account history I ordered Stinkor back on 1/1 and about a month later I ordered Faker once they finally put him up. I usually order each figure separately instead of by the wave. So if a customer ordered wave 5 as a set I don’t know if they just automatically put people in for Faker because he was now in the set or just subtracted Stinkor out of the set for the moment and put people down for Stinkor as a single. Then instead of Wave 5 set (for those that ordered before the switch) being 4 figures it would have been 3? IDK. I’m sure people that ordered the full wave 5 prior to the swap-out could tell you.

Iím not sure how BBTS handled orders once it was switched. Looking back in my own account history I ordered Stinkor back on 1/1 and about a month later I ordered Faker once they finally put him up. I usually order each figure separately instead of by the wave. So if a customer ordered wave 5 as a set I donít know if they just automatically put people in for Faker because he was now in the set or just subtracted Stinkor out of the set for the moment and put people down for Stinkor as a single. Then instead of Wave 5 set (for those that ordered before the switch) being 4 figures it would have been 3? IDK. Iím sure people that ordered the full wave 5 prior to the swap-out could tell you.
    I seriously had to read this at least five times. My brain hurts lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I seriously had to read this at least five times. My brain hurts lol.
    lol

Well… Who here order Wave 5 as a set from BBTS back in early January?
    Did they just add Faker to your set instead of Stinkor because Stinkor wasn’t going to be available yet?
    Or did you just get the 3 other figures from Wave 5 and they sent you Stinkor later?
    Did you have to order Faker separately then?

lol

WellÖ Who here order Wave 5 as a set from BBTS back in early January?
    Did they just add Faker to your set instead of Stinkor because Stinkor wasnít going to be available yet?
    Or did you just get the 3 other figures from Wave 5 and they sent you Stinkor later?
    Did you have to order Faker separately then?
    I ordered Wave 5 as a set of four in January and received the four figures in August...Fisto, Evil-lyn 200x, LOP Mer-man, and Faker.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I ordered Wave 5 as a set of four in January and received the four figures in August...Fisto, Evil-lyn 200x, LOP Mer-man, and Faker.
    So did BBTS just automatically switch you to Faker or did they contact you and offer you a choice between him and Stinkor or just an opportunity to opt out of both?

So did BBTS just automatically switch you to Faker or did they contact you and offer you a choice between him and Stinkor or just an opportunity to opt out of both?
    They just automatically sent me the set of four with Faker with no options. I have Wave 6 with Stinkor sitting in my pile of loot right now.

If anyone collects Reaction figures, they have a good sale up right now:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...2603&Series=29

Some very tempting stuff but those powercon sets are coming soonÖ.money is just flying out of my hands right now, and I need to watch it.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I hear you. I didn't buy any either.

That's really about all they're worth. In all honesty, I'd say $12ish is the magic number on the Reaction. At almost $20.00 a pop those things are so severely overpriced that it's not even funny. I'm amazed that people even buy them. Or do they?

It seems that Target, at least in my neck of the woods, is starting to shy away from them. They just sit and sit. Often ending up on clearance.

Very hefty discount. Interesting. For that price I might consider picking up a few for the first time. The full price is an absolute joke for what you're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Very hefty discount. Interesting. For that price I might consider picking up a few for the first time. The full price is an absolute joke for what you're getting.
    The cost for S7 to make these literally can't be more then a few bucks. I'd seriously have to documentation to believe otherwise.

I bought the Skeletor /Panthor set and the He-Man/Battle Cat set. I also picked up Temple of Darkness Sorceress. These, along with Spikor, are my collecting focus, so I'll buy them in most any line. But that's it for me.

I don't think the figures are worth $20, especially the MOTU ones. They don't look right to me and the facial sculpts are pretty awful for the most part. But I did pick up the Shogun Warriors Godzilla Reaction figure and I think it's awesome. Some of the figures that are non-Motu look alright too.

I bought the Skeletor /Panthor set and the He-Man/Battle Cat set. I also picked up Temple of Darkness Sorceress. These, along with Spikor, are my collecting focus, so I'll buy them in most any line. But that's it for me.

I don't think the figures are worth $20, especially the MOTU ones. They don't look right to me and the facial sculpts are pretty awful for the most part. But I did pick up the Shogun Warriors Godzilla Reaction figure and I think it's awesome. Some of the figures that are non-Motu look alright too.
    Are all ReAction figures discounted, not just the MOTU ones?

Heroic Warrior
    Flying Fist and Terror Claws pics up at BBTS if it hasn’t been mentioned yet.

He-Man:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/180292
    Skeletor:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/180293

Secrets of Grayskull was back up briefly too but gone again.

Flying Fist and Terror Claws pics up at BBTS if it hasn’t been mentioned yet.

He-Man:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/180292
    Skeletor:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/180293

Secrets of Grayskull was back up briefly too but gone again.
    They both look stunning. I will admit, despite being a fanatic of Classics, these versions kinda have those beat. Skeletor looks particularly cute in his pink crop top! The vac metal really makes them pop, and I can't understand why they didn't do vac metal for the Classics versions (I vaguely recall Scott saying it wouldn't work with the articulation, but these Origins are just as articulated, so...).

To keep with the "gleam theme", it would have been nice if they had also made the power sword vac metal as well, but we can't have everything I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    They both look stunning. I will admit, despite being a fanatic of Classics, these versions kinda have those beat..

They indeed are

TC was the only skeletor I had when I was a child and used to play with him a lot, I remember those moments vividly when I was creating my adventure stories afterschool, I had fun doing silly battles with TC skeletor plus snout spout and rokkon makin an appeareance from time to time, also bow joining the battle for just a little
    such fun memories

Looking at these carded figures brings me a tear of joy and a sense of happines, it really feels like I those times never left now with Origins
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Nice to see that "wind swept" head from the Target exclusive set reappearing already! I was hoping it would turn up elsewhere soon. I would have preferred to get the Thunder Punch and Dragon Blaster versions next, but these are cool. The vac-metal looks very sharp!

Heroic Warrior
    Do we know if the new variants actually have the play features? I see what seem to be fake wheels molded in on the backs, so idk if that's just a prototype thing and they will function or if that's how they'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Do we know if the new variants actually have the play features? I see what seem to be fake wheels molded in on the backs, so idk if that's just a prototype thing and they will function or if that's how they'll be.
    I believe they said at Power-Con they would have the same action features as the vintage.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx