Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1747

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Anxiously awaiting my Pile of Loot with Wave 6, Mosquitor, Faker/Dupli-cat, and a handful of Eternian Guards. Left a FedEx facility about 25 minutes from here around this time on Friday afternoon and has not been scanned since. Delivery date went from Saturday to Pending.

I'm sure it will get here eventually but FedEx sure takes circuitous routes.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Anxiously awaiting my Pile of Loot with Wave 6, Mosquitor, Faker/Dupli-cat, and a handful of Eternian Guards. Left a FedEx facility about 25 minutes from here around this time on Friday afternoon and has not been scanned since. Delivery date went from Saturday to Pending.

Hopefully you're not in Alabama
    Instagram: dadhausen

Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    Hopefully you're not in Alabama

Luckily I live far away from where all that happened.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

Several things hit my pile of loot recently, i guess BBTS is getting more stuff again. Happy that yesterday it was the Mini Revelation Sorceress, and today was MV Spikor. Very excited about him, and to get this loot shipped as my Christmas gift to myself

Finally arrived today. This was my first experience using the Pile of Loot feature, and I'm not very impressed with the packing job. Lots of room in the box for stuff to move around, no protection between the items, and Wave 6 looked like it was just tossed in the box. Both Webstor's and Beast Man's cards are pretty roughed up. Luckily, we're openers. But I'll probably stick with shipping orders one-at-a-time in the future.

Finally arrived today. This was my first experience using the Pile of Loot feature, and I'm not very impressed with the packing job. Lots of room in the box for stuff to move around, no protection between the items, and Wave 6 looked like it was just tossed in the box. Both Webstor's and Beast Man's cards are pretty roughed up. Luckily, we're openers. But I'll probably stick with shipping orders one-at-a-time in the future.
    Yup. As I have mentioned before, at least with my experience, shipping a large pile of loot seems to result in everything being chunked in a giant box with little packing protection. Things shift in transit and get damaged. It didn't used to be that way, so I ship smaller piles of loot these days.

Heroic Warrior
    So just so I'm up to date, who's rumoured to come next after the Clawful and Horde Trooper wave?

Widget
    31AA9CAF-FE44-4C6E-AC32-E6990A3AAE31.jpeg

This list leaked a few months back, so I guess potentially Pighead, Whiplash, Digitino, and either Trapjaw or Randor... or both? And a deluxe Mantenna? I can't keep track of which wave minicomics Trapjaw is supposed to be in anymore.

Or I guess that could be two entire waves...

edit:
    Actually, the Mantenna price suggests not a deluxe, so maybe wave 9 will be 200X Skeletor, Mantenna, Pighead, and possibly an unseen character listed above 200x Skeletor, and wave 10 will be Whiplash, Digitino, Trap Jaw, and King Randor. I would be surprised if they held off on Minicomic Trapjaw that long, so I don't know what that's all about... he could have gotten moved up since that list leaked.
    Last edited by AnimalGrandpa; December 8, 2021 at 07:53pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you for that. I think Trap Jaw is in the Clawful wave I mentioned above, which as far as I know consists of Clawful, Horde Trooper, Anti Eternia He-Man and Trap Jaw. I think officially its Wave 8.

Haven't looked at the sun man stuff until now. Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Digitino is a numerical genius. What kid wouldn't want that.

Sun man and pig head should be the only ones in retail.

Everything else should be con exclusives or mattel creations stuff

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Thank you for that. I think Trap Jaw is in the Clawful wave I mentioned above, which as far as I know consists of Clawful, Horde Trooper, Anti Eternia He-Man and Trap Jaw. I think officially its Wave 8.
    I think a basic Sunman is expected to come with Wave 8, but we haven't seen any official pics of the last Wave 8 guy one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    I think a basic Sunman is expected to come with Wave 8, but we haven't seen any official pics of the last Wave 8 guy one way or the other.
    Mattel dropped retail Sun Man images the week of Thanksgiving: https://toynewsi.com/241-40904

Widget
    Oh cool! Thanks!

Also, my Secrets of Greyskull set just dropped into my PoL!
    Last edited by AnimalGrandpa; December 9, 2021 at 04:19pm.

Masterverse wave 3 just hit my POL
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Just got my pre-ship notice from BBTS for Andra, Fisto, and Scareglow!

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    Oh cool! Thanks!

Also, my Secrets of Greyskull set just dropped into my PoL!
    I also have the Grayskull pack pre-ordered but it hasn't hit my pile of loot yet. It's odd because the pack is currently available to buy (green in stock) on BBTS at 119.99$

Masterverse Wave 3 hit my POL too.

- - - Updated - - -

Bbts has masters of the wwe waves 7 and 8 up for preorder right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Masterverse Wave 3 hit my POL too.

- - - Updated - - -

Bbts has masters of the wwe waves 7 and 8 up for preorder right now.
    Looks like everything except Stone Cold is sold out already. Nice to see them out there!

Yep, my secrets of grayskull set hit along with wave 3 of revelations and I was able to preorder the wave 7 and 8 wwe sets.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Court Magician
    Shipped my POL with Masterverse Wave 3 Stinkor, Fisto, and Scareglow! Should have them next week. Also received my Mysteries of Grayskull today. Was able to preorder Wave 8 of WWE…already have Wave 7 and still needed Chyna and Rey. It’s been a great MOTU day!

Stridor on Amazon ...

Masters of the Universe Origins Stridor Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGB7J3S...5NGHJT5GRA2HF6

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 1/18/2022

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Stridor on Amazon ...

Masters of the Universe Origins Stridor Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGB7J3S...5NGHJT5GRA2HF6

I see it's for $60. That's not the retail price, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Correct. Retail price is more like $30-$35.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    No but my FOMO and the chance to have it by the end of the week were enough to compel me to pay the mark up.

I did the same thing for Waves 2 and 3, the MOTWWEU Undertaker and I don't regret it.

MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 1/18/2022

Heroic Warrior
    I just got my power con dupli cat and horde 4 pack from BBTS. The dupli cat set had threes card inside but the border set did not unless they are behind the figures. Can someone confirm where their cards in the horde set were located so I can be sure I am not just over looking them.