Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1747

Thread: MOTU origins preorders up at Big Bad Toy Store

  1. #1626
    Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    839
    Anxiously awaiting my Pile of Loot with Wave 6, Mosquitor, Faker/Dupli-cat, and a handful of Eternian Guards. Left a FedEx facility about 25 minutes from here around this time on Friday afternoon and has not been scanned since. Delivery date went from Saturday to Pending.

    I'm sure it will get here eventually but FedEx sure takes circuitous routes.

  2. #1627
    Heroic Warrior DadStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Anxiously awaiting my Pile of Loot with Wave 6, Mosquitor, Faker/Dupli-cat, and a handful of Eternian Guards. Left a FedEx facility about 25 minutes from here around this time on Friday afternoon and has not been scanned since. Delivery date went from Saturday to Pending.

    I'm sure it will get here eventually but FedEx sure takes circuitous routes.
    Hopefully you're not in Alabama
    Instagram: dadhausen

  3. #1628
    Life is good Dice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    6,387
    Quote Originally Posted by DadStrong View Post
    Hopefully you're not in Alabama



    Luckily I live far away from where all that happened.
    "A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him."

  4. #1629
    Heroic Warrior Cosmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    349
    Several things hit my pile of loot recently, i guess BBTS is getting more stuff again. Happy that yesterday it was the Mini Revelation Sorceress, and today was MV Spikor. Very excited about him, and to get this loot shipped as my Christmas gift to myself

  5. #1630
    Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Anxiously awaiting my Pile of Loot with Wave 6, Mosquitor, Faker/Dupli-cat, and a handful of Eternian Guards. Left a FedEx facility about 25 minutes from here around this time on Friday afternoon and has not been scanned since. Delivery date went from Saturday to Pending.

    I'm sure it will get here eventually but FedEx sure takes circuitous routes.
    Finally arrived today. This was my first experience using the Pile of Loot feature, and I'm not very impressed with the packing job. Lots of room in the box for stuff to move around, no protection between the items, and Wave 6 looked like it was just tossed in the box. Both Webstor's and Beast Man's cards are pretty roughed up. Luckily, we're openers. But I'll probably stick with shipping orders one-at-a-time in the future.

  6. #1631
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Finally arrived today. This was my first experience using the Pile of Loot feature, and I'm not very impressed with the packing job. Lots of room in the box for stuff to move around, no protection between the items, and Wave 6 looked like it was just tossed in the box. Both Webstor's and Beast Man's cards are pretty roughed up. Luckily, we're openers. But I'll probably stick with shipping orders one-at-a-time in the future.
    Yup. As I have mentioned before, at least with my experience, shipping a large pile of loot seems to result in everything being chunked in a giant box with little packing protection. Things shift in transit and get damaged. It didn't used to be that way, so I ship smaller piles of loot these days.

  7. #1632
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    4,754
    So just so I'm up to date, who's rumoured to come next after the Clawful and Horde Trooper wave?

  8. #1633
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    31
    31AA9CAF-FE44-4C6E-AC32-E6990A3AAE31.jpeg

    This list leaked a few months back, so I guess potentially Pighead, Whiplash, Digitino, and either Trapjaw or Randor... or both? And a deluxe Mantenna? I can't keep track of which wave minicomics Trapjaw is supposed to be in anymore.

    Or I guess that could be two entire waves...

    edit:
    Actually, the Mantenna price suggests not a deluxe, so maybe wave 9 will be 200X Skeletor, Mantenna, Pighead, and possibly an unseen character listed above 200x Skeletor, and wave 10 will be Whiplash, Digitino, Trap Jaw, and King Randor. I would be surprised if they held off on Minicomic Trapjaw that long, so I don't know what that's all about... he could have gotten moved up since that list leaked.
    Last edited by AnimalGrandpa; December 8, 2021 at 07:53pm.

  9. #1634
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    4,754
    Thank you for that. I think Trap Jaw is in the Clawful wave I mentioned above, which as far as I know consists of Clawful, Horde Trooper, Anti Eternia He-Man and Trap Jaw. I think officially its Wave 8.

  10. #1635
    Heroic Warrior banthafett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,057
    Haven't looked at the sun man stuff until now. Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Digitino is a numerical genius. What kid wouldn't want that.

    Sun man and pig head should be the only ones in retail.

    Everything else should be con exclusives or mattel creations stuff

  11. #1636
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Thank you for that. I think Trap Jaw is in the Clawful wave I mentioned above, which as far as I know consists of Clawful, Horde Trooper, Anti Eternia He-Man and Trap Jaw. I think officially its Wave 8.
    I think a basic Sunman is expected to come with Wave 8, but we haven't seen any official pics of the last Wave 8 guy one way or the other.

  12. #1637
    Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    I think a basic Sunman is expected to come with Wave 8, but we haven't seen any official pics of the last Wave 8 guy one way or the other.
    Mattel dropped retail Sun Man images the week of Thanksgiving: https://toynewsi.com/241-40904

  13. #1638
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    31
    Oh cool! Thanks!

    Also, my Secrets of Greyskull set just dropped into my PoL!
    Last edited by AnimalGrandpa; December 9, 2021 at 04:19pm.

  14. #1639
    Heroic Warrior Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Grove, NY
    Posts
    1,290
    Masterverse wave 3 just hit my POL
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

  15. #1640
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,415
    Just got my pre-ship notice from BBTS for Andra, Fisto, and Scareglow!

  16. #1641
    Heroic Warrior 0RK0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGrandpa View Post
    Oh cool! Thanks!

    Also, my Secrets of Greyskull set just dropped into my PoL!
    I also have the Grayskull pack pre-ordered but it hasn't hit my pile of loot yet. It's odd because the pack is currently available to buy (green in stock) on BBTS at 119.99$

  17. #1642
    Evil Warrior jibernish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,968
    Masterverse Wave 3 hit my POL too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bbts has masters of the wwe waves 7 and 8 up for preorder right now.

  18. #1643
    Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Masterverse Wave 3 hit my POL too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bbts has masters of the wwe waves 7 and 8 up for preorder right now.
    Looks like everything except Stone Cold is sold out already. Nice to see them out there!

  19. #1644
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,807
    Yep, my secrets of grayskull set hit along with wave 3 of revelations and I was able to preorder the wave 7 and 8 wwe sets.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  20. #1645
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    67
    Shipped my POL with Masterverse Wave 3 Stinkor, Fisto, and Scareglow! Should have them next week. Also received my Mysteries of Grayskull today. Was able to preorder Wave 8 of WWE…already have Wave 7 and still needed Chyna and Rey. It’s been a great MOTU day!

  21. #1646
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    1,369
    Stridor on Amazon ...

    Masters of the Universe Origins Stridor Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGB7J3S...5NGHJT5GRA2HF6

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 1/18/2022

  22. #1647
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    Stridor on Amazon ...

    Masters of the Universe Origins Stridor Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CGB7J3S...5NGHJT5GRA2HF6

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I see it's for $60. That's not the retail price, correct?

  23. #1648
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I see it's for $60. That's not the retail price, correct?
    Correct. Retail price is more like $30-$35.

  24. #1649
    Heroic Warrior Smitty.81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wichita Falls, TX, USA
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I see it's for $60. That's not the retail price, correct?
    No but my FOMO and the chance to have it by the end of the week were enough to compel me to pay the mark up.

    I did the same thing for Waves 2 and 3, the MOTWWEU Undertaker and I don't regret it.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 1/18/2022

  25. #1650
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    179
    I just got my power con dupli cat and horde 4 pack from BBTS. The dupli cat set had threes card inside but the border set did not unless they are behind the figures. Can someone confirm where their cards in the horde set were located so I can be sure I am not just over looking them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •