Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Skeletor Skull Cases

Heroic Warrior

Mega Construx Skeletor Skull Cases

I found pages on Wally’s website for the skull cases so I thought I would share them. If I find links for other retailers I’ll add them here as well. Hope this helps those interested in these cool little “mini playsets”. Walmart links are populated by flipper retailers at the moment

Walmart:

He-Man/ Jet Sled
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/579...ted=true&la=12

Trap Jaw/ Laser Cannon(wrong pic)
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/163...ted=true&la=12

Fisto/ Cliff Climber(wrong pic)
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/994...ted=true&la=12

And a listing for random pick(like they did for origins)
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/367...ted=true&la=12

Entertainment Earth:

Full Case
    https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-case/mtgwj74a

Amazon:

He-Man/ Jet Sled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J5SNWFD..._GML-FbGKZ1W8M

Fisto/ Cliff Climber(wrong pic, I really hate ToyWiz, lol)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J5X2JTG..._bLL-Fb8GZKHVV

Target

Trap Jaw/ Laser Cannon
    https://www.target.com/p/mega-constr...n/-/A-80562463

Fisto/ Cliff Climber
    https://www.target.com/p/mega-constr...r/-/A-80562496

He-Man/ Jet Sled
    https://www.target.com/p/mega-constr...d/-/A-80562474

thebrickshowshop.com(Unfamiliar with them, $12.99 each)

https://thebrickshowshop.com/pages/s...=Skeletor+head
    Last edited by Glasstor; January 18, 2021 at 08:00pm. Reason: more info

Heroic Warrior
    Very cool! I like the green Trap Jaw

Yea toywiz is the worst.... Canít wait to get these though
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    Very cool! I like the green Trap Jaw
    Same. Mega Construx has been really great about giving us different versions and color combos of characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Yea toywiz is the worst.... Canít wait to get these though
    Iím pretty sure ToyWiz and a couple other resellers are the ones grabbing everything before we can! They drive me nuts!

Iím so excited for these! Probably more excited than I should be!

Iím hoping they do other heads as well like Hordak, Webstor, Trapjaw...anyone really.

What will be the retail price of these? Iím seeing $29.99 but then EE has the case of 6 for $59.99.

EDIT: I see the Walmart
    Price has changed since I first looked. Disregard.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    What will be the retail price of these? Iím seeing $29.99 but then EE has the case of 6 for $59.99.
    Based on what @Kevin_MCX from Megaconstrux said it should be 10,- USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladik841 View Post
    Based on what @Kevin_MCX from Megaconstrux said it should be 10,- USD.
    Thanks. When I checked the other day it had $29.99. I see it changed to $9.99.

Fred Meyer in The Dalles, OR, HAD a case of these cuties this morning. Then I got there. They now have 1/2 of a case. :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Fred Meyer in The Dalles, OR, HAD a case of these cuties this morning. Then I got there. They now have 1/2 of a case. :^)
    Excellent! Iím happy they are starting to show up in stores. I need my 1/2 case too!

Fred Meyer Boise, ID also has these yesterday. Sorry, I didnt know there was already a thread about these and posted pics in the Mega Construx Master List thread.
    --- HERB HAZELTON passed away on 12-24-02 after a long illness. Since 1964 he worked as head model designer & layout artist for Cathedral Films, Filmation, Ruby-Spears, Hanna-Barbera, New World, Universal, Adelaide & DreamWorks. His credits included The Batman/Superman Hour, Star Trek: TAS, He-Man, and She-Ra. Rest in peace and God bless, Uncle Herb. (See his self portrait drawing in my avatar)---

Definitely gotta pick these up! I can't believe we're getting a mini comic version of Trap Jaw before the vintage toy version! We'll be needing a Filmation Trap Jaw too!

independently bolty Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Walmarts in the Cincinnati area got these! I hit up two in northern Kentucky but someone had already bought up all the Trap Jaw ones. I left one store having bought a He-Man Jet Sled and a Fisto Cliff Climber, leaving one apiece for someone else. At another Walmart further south, I bought nothing -- the shelf still had a He-Man Jet Sled and a Fisto Cliff Climber (maybe two of each).

Then the Walmart in Aurora, Indiana came through! Full case on the shelf! Bought my Trap Jaw there and left the remaining five skulls from the case for other collectors to come get! Also at this store: a full box of the Fisto/Stinkor single-carded wave. I needed one more Stinkor and Battle Armor Fake, so that's all I helped myself to.

Note for anyone looking for these bad boys in Walmarts: from my observation, I didn't find them near the building sets like the Roton and Point Dread sets -- they're stocked with action figures instead. Same for the flocked Panthor MCX that I found today.
    I'd like to thank Mega Construx for selecting me to be a sponsored builder! More MOTU custom projects on the way!

My Mega Construx gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Note for anyone looking for these bad boys in Walmarts: from my observation, I didn't find them near the building sets like the Roton and Point Dread sets -- they're stocked with action figures instead. Same for the flocked Panthor MCX that I found today.

Many stores are going through resets for toy departments currently so some items seem to be stocked randomly or not at all. The website said my local WM had a bunch of flocked Panthors, but they were nowhere to be found yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJam View Post
    Many stores are going through resets for toy departments currently so some items seem to be stocked randomly or not at all. The website said my local WM had a bunch of flocked Panthors, but they were nowhere to be found yesterday.
    Just wanted to share store sighting of the flocked Panthors so you know what to look for - I found them only today
    https://tinyurl.com/y3dbrpe7

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Walmarts in the Cincinnati area got these! I hit up two in northern Kentucky but someone had already bought up all the Trap Jaw ones. I left one store having bought a He-Man Jet Sled and a Fisto Cliff Climber, leaving one apiece for someone else. At another Walmart further south, I bought nothing -- the shelf still had a He-Man Jet Sled and a Fisto Cliff Climber (maybe two of each).

Then the Walmart in Aurora, Indiana came through! Full case on the shelf! Bought my Trap Jaw there and left the remaining five skulls from the case for other collectors to come get! Also at this store: a full box of the Fisto/Stinkor single-carded wave. I needed one more Stinkor and Battle Armor Fake, so that's all I helped myself to.

Did a quick WM Brickseek Check using Ohio and for all those looking For the skulls and using Brickseek, it seems the individual skus arenít working but the assortment sku# is- 367066762

I just bought all three in Lake Mary, FL today.

I wonder about the character selection in the Cliff Climber pack. I now have a second superfluous Fisto! I'd rather they have included something that matched the OG package art -- another Man-at-arms can always work as another palace guard.

Are there going to be any other "head" sets? Like maybe a He-man series?

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    Are there going to be any other "head" sets? Like maybe a He-man series?
    Here's certainly hoping! I. of course, know NOTHING!, but we could certainly use TWO more Waves, to get the other two 1986 carded Battle Gear sets (Stilt Stalkers and MegaLaser) and the rest of the Power Gear (Tower Tools & Scubattack)!

He-Man heads would be a natural for Wave Two, But what about a theme For Wave Three? :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    He-Man heads would be a natural for Wave Two, But what about a theme For Wave Three? :^)

Could be Hordak

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJam View Post
    Could be Hordak
    LOL

This "Duh!!" moment for Snake_Man was brought to me by NeilJam. Thanks! :^)

I'm no huge fan of Hordak, but I would gladly purchase three of his hideous head to complete the two trifectas, if it comes to that...

Widget
    The 200X cartoon visually implied that Hordak is worshiped as a god, showing a temple with at least one stone head of his. So such cases would actually be very useful for a display!

Heroic Warrior
    I was thinking Trap Jaw for one of the heads- easy color combos. I would love these to be a thing but, they feel more like a one-off like the Pokťmon balls and dragon eggs. I absolutely love these.

They are showing up on the trucks right now to my local Wmarts. Fingers crossed I can find them on the pallets tonight.

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if they'd just do another round or two of Skeletor heads... Disco Skeletor is still available.

My local Walmart has had these beauties in stock for days, but haven't put them out because "they can't find them in the back." Plus, you can't buy them individually online unless you want to pay third party sellers' prices. Frustrating.

Heroic Podcaster
    e
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    My local Walmart has had these beauties in stock for days, but haven't put them out because "they can't find them in the back." Plus, you can't buy them individually online unless you want to pay third party sellers' prices. Frustrating.
    Exact same thing here. I have two WMs within 20 minutes and both have had 6 Flocked Panthors and 6 Skeletor Heads 'in stock' (according to their website) for over a week and I've checked both three times to find nothing. Multiple employees have done their best and gone into the back but they are nowhere to be found. Not even shelf tags, nothing.
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

Heroic Warrior
    same finding here in eastern pa. all 4 stores say they have them but yet nothing on the shelves. I did find the flocked panther at one location though. I asked and I was told they have an offsite local warehouse where the figures are sitting and once they hit there it shows as in stock even though they aren't in the store. this is the first ive ever heard of this so think he was just trying to get rid of me but I don't work there so who knows.