Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mattel Hot Wheels Battle Ram

Looks like it would scale well with the World's Smallest figures.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbitguy View Post
    The Thundertank was already out, right? Its a repack?
    Yes, and I think KITT is a repack as well. Thundertank might have a different card than the 1st appearance card since they like do that sometimes.

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Apologies for the poor quality pic, but this was just posted on Facebook.

Attachment 124689
    Awesome, love it

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Yes, and I think KITT is a repack as well. Thundertank might have a different card than the 1st appearance card since they like do that sometimes.
    I really wish ThunderCats would get more vehicles besides the tank. But I have a feeling ThunderCats merch doesn't sell as well as MOTU does, so I wonder if Hot Wheels thinks they can sell more units reissuing the Thundertank than creating additional ThunderCats vehicles. But I would love to see the Skycutter and Nosediver, which were probably the most prominent cartoon vehicles after the Thundertank.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I really wish ThunderCats would get more vehicles besides the tank. But I have a feeling ThunderCats merch doesn't sell as well as MOTU does, so I wonder if Hot Wheels thinks they can sell more units reissuing the Thundertank than creating additional ThunderCats vehicles. But I would love to see the Skycutter and Nosediver, which were probably the most prominent cartoon vehicles after the Thundertank.
    There are so many great vehicles to choose from. Sky cutter is an excellent choice. I would also like to see Luna Tacker and a Thunderstrike. Keep ‘em coming Hot Wheels!

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, “Hot Wheels Replica Entertainment 2021 Mix 2” shows a February/March Release date On 1stopdiecast

http://www.1stopdiecast.com/mobile/H...WDMC55%2D957B/