Thread: She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power 2021 Calendar - Amazon

She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power 2021 Calendar - Amazon

I found an amazing She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power 2021 Calendar on Amazon!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

[QUOTE=Mikey;3909963]I found an amazing She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power 2021 Calendar on Amazon!

...And purchased! Thanks for sharing! I had to grab one for the price. Plus, I’m one of the seemingly few that loved the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    ...And purchased! Thanks for sharing! I had to grab one for the price. Plus, Iím one of the seemingly few that loved the show.
    I absolutely love the new She-Ra show too!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I absolutely love the new She-Ra show too!
    I know Iím not totally alone Iím also very good at ignoring the naysayers.

I just wish there had been an accessible toy line for this show. Not even Funko Pops. I never saw the figure/ doll line in stores and it feels like all I can find are paper goods (not that I need more toys, lol)

Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts is another Netflix show that seemed to get the shaft...merchandising-wise

Paper products is easy sell because it's the same shape and paper is cheaper than plastic .

When dealing with plastic we are talking about making moulds . You make your money by using the same moulds for different characters .

Usually the toy is imagined and created first and the toon is created to support the toy .

See the problem ?
    Last edited by Lokus; January 15, 2021 at 02:41am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Paper products is easy sell because it's the same shape and paper is cheaper than plastic .

When dealing with plastic we are talking about making moulds . You make your money by using the same moulds for different characters .

Usually the toy is imagined and created first and the toon is created to support the toy .

See the problem ?
    Oh yeah, I totally understand that. I’s not always the case but, I am surprised Funko never made a line. Of course, they still may. I feel like it’s a Netflix thing as well. In that Netflix seems to be a little pickier on which shows they merchandise and, well, they are the ones with the viewing data after all.

There are always shows I wish had a richer toy experience.

...and I actually love paper ephemera. I’m a paper addict! So many posters, flyers, ads. It’s definitely a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally understand that. I’s not always the case but, I am surprised Funko never made a line. Of course, they still may. I feel like it’s a Netflix thing as well. In that Netflix seems to be a little pickier on which shows they merchandise and, well, they are the ones with the viewing data after all.

There are always shows I wish had a richer toy experience.

...and I actually love paper ephemera. I’m a paper addict! So many posters, flyers, ads. It’s definitely a problem
    I've said it before and I'le say it again they should have got in touch with Goodsmile and got some Figmas made. The shows audience were the type who would probably buy a Figma or two.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dalek View Post
    I've said it before and I'le say it again they should have got in touch with Goodsmile and got some Figmas made. The shows audience were the type who would probably buy a Figma or two.

https://www.figma.jp/ja/figma
    That would have been a great idea! Those Figmas would have been the perfect match, stylistically.

This new She Ra cartoon,s purpose was to deliver a progressive message . Not sell toys or even make a profit .

Anyone have pics of the monthly sheets?

Is this an official release? It says "independently published" on the Amazon page. The back cover doesn't seem to have anything on it besides a UPC from the looks of the Amazon page. The pictures above look okay, but not as professionally done as most calendars.

No, it doesn't appear to be officially licensed at all... hence the overall bootleggy vibe.
    It looks like something a fan slapped together quickly to make a few bucks.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Is this an official release? It says "independently published" on the Amazon page. The back cover doesn't seem to have anything on it besides a UPC from the looks of the Amazon page. The pictures above look okay, but not as professionally done as most calendars.
    Definitely not licensed. Itís in a book format, as well, with no holes for hanging. Printed images are Ok and the cover is nice for display but, if you actually want a calendar, I would keep looking.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Gonna close this thread as we do not support the sale of unlicensed merchandise.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!