Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masterverse Are Up on Deep Discount

Masterverse Are Up on Deep Discount

Came across this... no pictures but it looks like deep discount is taking preorders for them

https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?...erverse&mod=AP
    Instagram: dadhausen

Nice line-up.....now I want to see what they look like LOL

I didn't know Spikor was in Revelation. It looks like the first wave at least is focused solely on Revelation. Surprised they're already giving Skeletor an "oversized" figure.

Ooo, Spikor finally getting some early love in one of these lines! He undeservedly seems neglected far too often.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    oooooh!!!! please be compatible with Classics... heads swaps at least!!!

Masterverse Are Up on Deep Discount

Be wary of ordering toys from Deep Discount. I preordered Mega Construx Point Dread and MeZco Popeye/Bluto from them and they canceled both. They may disappoint you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Be wary of ordering toys from Deep Discount. I preordered Mega Construx Point Dread and MeZco Popeye/Bluto from them and they canceled both. They may disappoint you.
    Really? I order Megas from them as well and had no problem. I’ve been buying stuff from them for nearly 20 years. Got. I feel old. Lol.
    cogito ergo doleo

Heroic Warrior
    I've ordered several things from blowitoutahere.com, which I'm told is the same company (not sure if that's true but the sites seem similar). Incidentally, these figures are also listed on blowitoutahere as well. I've had good experience buying Funko POPs from them, but I've had mixed results with other things. If the item is in stock, no issue. They're pre-order estimates are guesses at best. For example, I pre-ordered the MOTU Little People set from them in June and still don't have it. They keep pushing back the ETA. I get that some of the delays can be from COVID, but clearly this set is in stock in a lot of places now and they still don't have it. I've had a similar experience with Star Wars black series figures. So, my new approach with them is I'll pre-order POPs from them and only order other things if they have it in stock.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I wonder if "Classic" means like the original mini comics or toys style? I am intrigued.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Yikes, how big is Battle Cat at that price.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Yikes, how big is Battle Cat at that price.
    Lol that's what I'm wondering lol. Not sure I'll be after any over size things. Idk. Need to see how these look.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Ooo, Spikor finally getting some early love in one of these lines! He undeservedly seems neglected far too often.
    Looks like over sized items are revelation, not the rest.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Great video He-Bro! I’m guessing they are just missing Mossman. He is on a list at blacksbricks .de but it says “classic” next to him and “Revelations” next to Evil Lyn. Hmmm. I can’t wait to have more info. C’mon BBTS! And C’mon Revelations!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Randysrecords .com (salt Lake City?) has preorders up for the oversized Skeletor and Battle Cat and a case assortment ($119 seems off?) with a release date of 8-1-21.

https://randysrecords.com/UPC/887961979923

https://randysrecords.com/UPC/887961979930

https://randysrecords.com/UPC/887961888935

What I wouldn't give for more Filmation figures to be part of this new line...

Companies like DeepDiscount are like Big Lots, in that they contract through other retailers to purchase their overstock or clearance. If Amazon (for example) says "you can buy our overstock of Masterverse Fisto for $X.XX per unit" and DeepDiscount agrees, they may list it as a pre-order. But if that product is a hit and Amazon sells out, DeepDiscount cancels the pre-order.

Something like Funko Pops are typically always available (except for uber-limited editions) because... well, they're Funko Pops. Something like Mega Construx are typically in short supply due to demand and rarely ever hit the Overstock/DeepDiscount/Big Lots channels.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Thanks for the heads up folks! Never heard of deepdiscount before, but after checking out their shipping policy apparently they ship internationally, so took a chance and pre-ordered Teela and Spikor!

Heroic Warrior
    Finally! Something interesting about Masterverse!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    oooooh!!!! please be compatible with Classics... heads swaps at least!!!
    Yes. I second that.
    Wanted in MOTUC: 1) Masks of Power Demons 2) Mini-Comics Tri-Klops 3) Hoove 4) Vintage Attack Trak 5) Leech (Club Grayskull)
    Like Shock Rock? Check out my band: www.reverbnation.com/massrejection

Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    Thanks for the heads up folks! Never heard of deepdiscount before, but after checking out their shipping policy apparently they ship internationally, so took a chance and pre-ordered Teela and Spikor!
    Deep Discount has been around for a long time. They used to be known as Deep Discount DVD years ago. I've had mostly all positive experiences through them. The only negative is that their free shipping is sometimes slow, but I figure that's reasonable since it is free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Deep Discount has been around for a long time. They used to be known as Deep Discount DVD years ago. I've had mostly all positive experiences through them. The only negative is that their free shipping is sometimes slow, but I figure that's reasonable since it is free shipping.
    That's good to know, thanks for the tip. It wasn't free to ship to Australia, but the fee was quite low (<20USD). This is actually lower than some interstate postage fee that I have paid in the past to send items to other parts of Australia. So I guess this means DeepDiscount may use a slower form of shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    That's good to know, thanks for the tip. It wasn't free to ship to Australia, but the fee was quite low (
    I believe DeepDiscount had a shipping partner/dropshipper in Perth at one point. If they still utilize such a service, then it should make its way to you quickly when it arrives in country. It could take a bit to get to Australia though, as they typically wait until they have enough orders to fill a bulk shipment to other countries, generally by sea, which takes 2-3 weeks from Florida to Perth. If they ship it by air freighter, it will be half that timeframe.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I wonder when Mattel is planning to show prototypes. I would like to have a visual of the items if I'm going to pre-order. Teela and Spikor would be my interest too if they're somewhat compatible to Classics (and if Teela looks well executed, of course).
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I wonder when Mattel is planning to show prototypes. I would like to have a visual of the items if I'm going to pre-order. Teela and Spikor would be my interest too if they're somewhat compatible to Classics (and if Teela looks well executed, of course).
    At this point in time we should be able to see final samples. They could be holding off due to possible Spoilers for Revelation.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 2/16/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    They could be holding off due to possible Spoilers for Revelation.
    Extremely good point.

But let's be honest...at some point, some images are going to 'leak'. Probably a little blurry, and likely at an oddball photography angle, but it'll happen.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; January 21, 2021 at 06:08pm.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    Extremely good point.

But let's be honest...at some point, some images are going to 'leak'. Probably a little blurry, and likely at an oddball photography angle, but it'll happen.
    I don't know I just got back into MOTU after a 35 year break. Does Mattel ever do online fan events like Hasbro's Fan First Friday?
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 2/16/2021