Thread: Where can I get some high quality reproduction weapons/accessories?

Where can I get some high quality reproduction weapons/accessories?

In some cases, I usually prefer to get authentic/vintage weapons and parts but I'm wondering if any of you have a preferred eBay seller or some other means of getting reasonably priced reproduction parts. Things like vehicle weapons (Laser Bolt, Spidor, etc.) or Hurricane Hordak attachments are, in my opinion, way too overpriced for my wallet.

I've bought a few things off of BarbarosaCustoms on eBay in the past but the seller doesn't seem to ever have anything up for pre-order anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    In some cases, I usually prefer to get authentic/vintage weapons and parts but I'm wondering if any of you have a preferred eBay seller or some other means of getting reasonably priced reproduction parts. Things like vehicle weapons (Laser Bolt, Spidor, etc.) or Hurricane Hordak attachments are, in my opinion, way too overpriced for my wallet.

I've bought a few things off of BarbarosaCustoms on eBay in the past but the seller doesn't seem to ever have anything up for pre-order anymore.
    I've only ever bought repro parts from BarbarosaCustoms. Always happy with his stuff.

if you have Instagram try @toy_collecting_brothers I know they make a lot of accessories, they may be able to help you.
    Instagram: dadhausen