Thread: Wrong Images for Eternia Minis Anti-Eternia Multipack on BBTS?

Wrong Images for Eternia Minis Anti-Eternia Multipack on BBTS?

So, I pre-ordered both the Anti-Eternia and Slime Pit sets on BBTS a couple weeks ago when there were no images up. Yesterday I got notified that they are in stock and when I went to check I saw they have pics posted now of both sets. The Slime Pit set looks great...the Anti-Eternia set has images of the Snake Mountain set. I assume this is an error, and I brought it up to customer service to please verify and I'm waiting on a reply, but I can't find any images of what the set is SUPPOSED to look like. So before I have them shipped from my pile of loot, can anyone confirm that Anti-Eternia is in fact NOT Snake Mountain?

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    So, I pre-ordered both the Anti-Eternia and Slime Pit sets on BBTS a couple weeks ago when there were no images up. Yesterday I got notified that they are in stock and when I went to check I saw they have pics posted now of both sets. The Slime Pit set looks great...the Anti-Eternia set has images of the Snake Mountain set. I assume this is an error, and I brought it up to customer service to please verify and I'm waiting on a reply, but I can't find any images of what the set is SUPPOSED to look like. So before I have them shipped from my pile of loot, can anyone confirm that Anti-Eternia is in fact NOT Snake Mountain?
    Its probably a mistake as anti-eternia is wave 4 and i seriously doubt that mattel would put both waves out at the same time.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    Its probably a mistake as anti-eternia is wave 4 and i seriously doubt that mattel would put both waves out at the same time.
    Looks like both waves are out at certain walmarts already...carded this time but note both slime pit and anti-eternia figures at the same time, but at the very least the Anti-Eternia figures...so it's plausible that the 4-pack is out too.

Eternia Minis & Origins Wave 3.jpgMOTU Eternia Minis Wave 3.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going to say right now that if it's a mistake, it's probably on Mattel's end. That said - BBTS is aware of the 'issue' and is looking in to it. If the images are indeed wrong, the listing will be corrected to reflect the new information. I assume that the pictures they have are the right set, though. Just because we don't think the product name fits the actual product doesn't really mean anything. (If that made any sense.)

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    I ordered one of the Anti-Eternia Mini-Pack from BBTS since my hesitation caused me to miss out on the Snake Mountain set from Walmart & I also want the Anti-Eternia set as well, so win/win.... I'll post what I get.

EDIT:

Got my "Anti-Eternia Mini-Pack" yesterday and it was the Snake Mountain Mini-Pack. Score for me!

BTW - has the "Anti-Eternia Mini-Pack" even been announced/revealed?
    Last edited by Zargon; January 25, 2021 at 10:27am.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

I'm so confused lol. What are those single carded figures? Wal-Mart exclusives? And why did I not know anything about the Slime Pit Multipack? And it's already sold out at BBTS and I can't find it anywhere else?!?! 😠

Well, I got my answer...and since I already have the Snake Mountain set, it's not the answer i was hoping for.

BBTS - Customer Service

Mon, Jan 25, 4:07 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
    Dylan replied

Jan 25, 3:05pm
    Good Afternoon,

Thanks so much for your patience! I can confirm that the original solicit sent for our stock was incorrect and these are the Snake Mountain multipacks - the only error in the listing is the Anti-Eternia labeling in the listing title, the pictures are accurate. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to sort this out with our Product Team and the manufacturer. I do apologize for any confusion! Please do let me know if you have any additional questions!

--
    Sincerely,
    Dylan
    Customer Service Representative
    www.bigbadtoystore.com
    321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    Well, I got my answer...and since I already have the Snake Mountain set, it's not the answer i was hoping for.

BBTS - Customer Service

Mon, Jan 25, 4:07 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
    Dylan replied

Jan 25, 3:05pm
    Good Afternoon,

Thanks so much for your patience! I can confirm that the original solicit sent for our stock was incorrect and these are the Snake Mountain multipacks - the only error in the listing is the Anti-Eternia labeling in the listing title, the pictures are accurate. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to sort this out with our Product Team and the manufacturer. I do apologize for any confusion! Please do let me know if you have any additional questions!

--
    Sincerely,
    Dylan
    Customer Service Representative
    www.bigbadtoystore.com
    321 SMC Dr. | Somerset, WI 54025
    Thank you for posting this! It's as I figured - apparently whoever sent the solicitation over from Mattel had the item listed incorrectly. I feel kinda bad for BBTS because I know they've been getting the brunt of the ire from some fans who were expecting something different. (Though honestly - if you pre-order something when there's no picture, you only have yourself to blame if it's not what you expected.)

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I'm so confused lol. What are those single carded figures? Wal-Mart exclusives? And why did I not know anything about the Slime Pit Multipack? And it's already sold out at BBTS and I can't find it anywhere else?!?! 😠
    The carded figures showed up in Canada. They are on international packaging (lots of languages).
    There are 7 figures in the assortment (10 in a box) and they seem to be the anti-eternia wave, except it doesn't have an anti-eternia he-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    (Though honestly - if you pre-order something when there's no picture, you only have yourself to blame if it's not what you expected.)
    Fair enough, but when there's no image you would go by the description...which was inaccurate in this case. And since these are selling out so fast, can't blame anyone for pulling the trigger sight unseen. But thankfully it's BBTs and returns/cancellations are super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Thank you for posting this! It's as I figured - apparently whoever sent the solicitation over from Mattel had the item listed incorrectly. I feel kinda bad for BBTS because I know they've been getting the brunt of the ire from some fans who were expecting something different. (Though honestly - if you pre-order something when there's no picture, you only have yourself to blame if it's not what you expected.)
    I don't think the buyer is entirely to blame if the description of the item without a picture is inaccurate. If it had the correct description but the end result didn't match your expectations, that's one thing, but describing one thing and then the actual picture and actual item is entirely something else, I think some people have a right to be upset over that.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor