Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 87

Thread: Transformers Ultimates by Super7

  1. #51
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    We get all of this for $699.[/B]

    Meanwhile, Super 7 charged $600 for a Snake Mountain that essentially amounts to a plastic shell, some stickers and a paint wash...
    This.^
    You also forgot the trap door that doesn't really work and a throne that Skeletor can't properly sit in.

    Let the Super 7 Fans excuse start now.

    Also Super are making Tracks in their Ultimates wave.
    Why would people bother paying £50 for a non-transforming figure of Tracks when for £16 they can get one that looks like this, is in scale and Transforms into all three modes.
    https://media.entertainmentearth.com...c73f9719lg.jpg

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

    Meanwhile, Super 7 charged $600 for a Snake Mountain that essentially amounts to a plastic shell, some stickers and a paint wash...
    Yeah. It looks great and I'd love to have one for my Origins figures, but IMO it was way too expensive. I'm glad I passed and ended up getting the Haslab Unicron instead.

  3. #53
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,188
    Transformers Ultimates Wave 2:









    ...meh.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  4. #54
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Those are pretty disappointing compared to R.E.D and War For Cybertron and Studio Series.
    Bludgeon is cool but the skirt looks as though it will really restrict his hip articulation and honestly his proportions look a bit off to me...but he is the only one that interests me from the wave.

  5. #55
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,468
    Grimlock comes with an apron? Really???

    What's the Great Black Wizard doing there?

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Grimlock comes with an apron? Really???

    What's the Great Black Wizard doing there?
    One of the Masterpiece Grimlock figures also came with an apron.

    Can't help but think a robo mode Grimlock would have been a lot better and came with some weapons.

  7. #57
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ba'hee Priss Dimmie Forever!!
    Posts
    2,044
    I like the Action Masters vibes these give off.. I was a big fan when i was a kid.. Prob get Meg.
    nope

  8. #58
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Those are pretty disappointing compared to R.E.D and War For Cybertron and Studio Series.
    Bludgeon is cool but the skirt looks as though it will really restrict his hip articulation and honestly his proportions look a bit off to me...but he is the only one that interests me from the wave.
    Megatron too... his head is enormous! And his chin goes on for days!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Megatron too... his head is enormous! And his chin goes on for days!
    Looks like an Easter Island Head.

    Aside from some sturdier looking elbows, I far prefer the Hasbro R.E.D. figure.
    Last edited by Mark M; July 29, 2021 at 04:20pm.

  10. #60
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    12,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Grimlock comes with an apron? Really???
    Yup…cuz he’s serving up fools!

    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    6,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Grimlock comes with an apron? Really???
    Don't you remember the episode Madman's Paradise where he preforms as a butler?




    Not a fan at all of non-Transforming figures at all. They seem like a complete waste to me.


    I did though preorder Bludgeon. He looks really good and could make a cool looking villain to add to my Silverhawks or Thundercats shelf.

  12. #62
    Friend of fox Rhanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eternian Pampas
    Posts
    2,309
    Tracks is one of my fav's G1 TF and there it looks like even worse than a TF Rescue Bots in terms of details or sculpt.
    Megatron's smiling head dripping energon from it lips is a waste of a head sculpt.

    On the other hand, Bludgeon looks like a figure I'd like to display next to MOTUC Evil Mutants. His head sculpt even looks like NA Disks of Doom Skeletor
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

    My feedback thread

  13. #63
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Tracks is one of my fav's G1 TF and there it looks like even worse than a TF Rescue Bots in terms of details or sculpt.
    Megatron's smiling head dripping energon from it lips is a waste of a head sculpt.

    On the other hand, Bludgeon looks like a figure I'd like to display next to MOTUC Evil Mutants. His head sculpt even looks like NA Disks of Doom Skeletor
    Just get the Kingdom Tracks figure. It is superior in sculpt, detail and articulation, transforms into all three mode and only costs around $20.
    https://tformers.com/transformers-ki...1269/news.html

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Tracks is one of my fav's G1 TF and there it looks like even worse than a TF Rescue Bots in terms of details or sculpt.
    Megatron's smiling head dripping energon from it lips is a waste of a head sculpt.

    On the other hand, Bludgeon looks like a figure I'd like to display next to MOTUC Evil Mutants. His head sculpt even looks like NA Disks of Doom Skeletor
    He looks like The Great Black Wizard.

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ba'hee Priss Dimmie Forever!!
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Looks like an Easter Island Head.

    Aside from some sturdier looking elbows, I far prefer the Hasbro R.E.D. figure.
    Really??? idk the RED are pretty flimsy and not very poseable cheaper yea and a pain in the ass to acquire..

    I think the meg is pretty nice..imo
    nope

  16. #66
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    Really??? idk the RED are pretty flimsy and not very poseable cheaper yea and a pain in the ass to acquire..

    I think the meg is pretty nice..imo
    If they fixed Megatron's head sculpt, specifically the long chin it would be a good figure.

    I only have three R.E.D. figures. I am not saying they are perfect by any means...they aren't even as poseable as the standard release for the most part...but overall look wise I think they are nicer and they have more articulation than the Super 7 Ultimates.

    However I have heard the R.E.D. Starscream and Bumblebee have pretty flimsy gummy joints.

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ba'hee Priss Dimmie Forever!!
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    If they fixed Megatron's head sculpt, specifically the long chin it would be a good figure.

    I only have three R.E.D. figures. I am not saying they are perfect by any means...they aren't even as poseable as the standard release for the most part...but overall look wise I think they are nicer and they have more articulation than the Super 7 Ultimates.

    However I have heard the R.E.D. Starscream and Bumblebee have pretty flimsy gummy joints.
    ahh..bummer..
    nope

  18. #68
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    ahh..bummer..
    And Bumblebee and Starscream are bigger than the other R.E.D. figures. At least they look nice though....

  19. #69
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ba'hee Priss Dimmie Forever!!
    Posts
    2,044
    Bigger? really... man..that's is also disappointing..
    nope

  20. #70
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    Bigger? really... man..that's is also disappointing..
    Yep in height and width. Bumblebee is slightly wider and taller than Optimus and Starscream is the biggest of them all and is literally looking down on Megatron and Soundwave.
    Annoying but not too bad for less than £20 figure.
    I still haven't bought Bumblebee and Starscream yet.

  21. #71
    Heroic Warrior Brasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Grove, NY
    Posts
    1,104
    Some pics….
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

  22. #72
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    8,188
    Transformers the Movie is returning to theaters for it's 35th Celebration!

    I have already seen this in theaters twice now, but I would love to make it a three-peat...

    Spoiler: Optimus Prime is not featured in most of the movie which, according to social media trends, means this movie is awful and somehow the producers pulled a bait and switch...



    More here:

    https://www.figures.com/2021/07/30/t...h-anniversary/
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

  23. #73
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Transformers the Movie is returning to theaters for it's 35th Celebration!

    I have already seen this in theaters twice now, but I would love to make it a three-peat...

    Spoiler: Optimus Prime is not featured in most of the movie which, according to social media trends, means this movie is awful and somehow the producers pulled a bait and switch...

    https://www.figures.com/wordpress/wp...ransposter.jpg

    More here:

    https://www.figures.com/2021/07/30/t...h-anniversary/

    Upon it's release most critics and lots of fans were not at all keen on it. As much as I love the movie it definitely has issues with it's plot.
    And in all honesty, killing off Optimus was pretty pointless. They should have just had the Ultra Magnus toy be a new powered up Form for Optimus like how Megatron became Galvatron.
    If the internet and social media had been a thing back then I have no dount the movie would have had quite a backlash from fans.

  24. #74
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Transformers the Movie is returning to theaters for it's 35th Celebration!

    Spoiler: Optimus Prime is not featured in most of the movie which, according to social media trends, means this movie is awful and somehow the producers pulled a bait and switch...
    Nowadays, it's this pinnacle, along with G.I. Joe The Movie, of great animation storytelling: a classic.
    It's still the same story, with all the 'plot holes & questionable decisions' it had back in '86.
    Shout Factory's 30th anniversary release is still the same movie, HD'ed.
    Character still die, new characters rise up to the challenge.

    I liked the addition of Cobra-La to the Joe lore.
    They need to bring them back.
    It will give the world a reason to unite, and help to taper down the anti-military sentiments prevalent at the moment.
    Like ID4.

  25. #75
    Heroic Warrior Reviews2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Fright zone
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Just get the Kingdom Tracks figure. It is superior in sculpt, detail and articulation, transforms into all three mode and only costs around $20.
    https://tformers.com/transformers-ki...1269/news.html
    Be warned people have been having issues with Tracks (basically from what I have seen it's not a solid figure). Anyway I two cents, don't care for non-transforming Transformers and they don't have a place anywhere else in my collection. Also I currently have the steelbook of the 87 movie preordered.
    Princesses of Power enthusiast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •