Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Super7 SilverHawks Figures - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    So that Czarface fugure then, is that the kind of thing people would expect in this line?
    Yeah... this is what I believe we will see with Quicksilver - IF they decide to change the initial "animation cel" grayish tone.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Well, we got papa emeritus, king diamond, so yeah. As long as they make it in reaction I guess you can expect it.

As for czarface. This was a group 7L and esoteric made with inspectah deck from wu-tang. Eso made a comic and a action figure like an old star wars years back. Not sure who the maker was or how many were made. I never got into it. Never actually checked out any of the releases to be honest. Not really a fammn of eso. But always loved 7L's beats.

However, I did order this only because it's in the ultimates and looks rad enough to add to my motuc and Thundercats and the rest of the ultimates that I get.

I'm hoping for a lemme.
    I hope they don't do eddies.thats a line in itself lol.
    And I hope for a Rob Halford.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    I meant more with how the silver looks on that czarface figure compared to what's been shown on these figures.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    This is one of those weird cases where s7 needs better communication.

Hotwing is showing metallic, wave 2 had 2 sets of promo photos… flat and metallic, wave 1 was flat.

I canceled my pre orders cause 1) I have no faith in s7 anymore. 2) will they switch paints half way?

Imagine getting cel shaded figures and then wave 3 hits and it’s metallic. That’s something I’d lose my mind over on the shelf. I’m good either either direction they take but they need to actually take a direction. It’s nightmarish how they handle the 3 styles of Thundercats and Silverhawks wouldn’t last as long. The 3 styles are cartoon accurate, s7 revisionism and WB 2000 “fan art” style guide.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Heroic Warrior
    No news yet eh?

Hasn't it been like a year now since they showed prototype photos of wave 1 and STILL no official photos of the final paint job???

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Hasn't it been like a year now since they showed prototype photos of wave 1 and STILL no official photos of the final paint job???
    Correct. My theory is something went wrong and they don’t want critics , so it will be a “here’s what you get!” Scenario. Then wave 2 will hit and paint won’t match wave 1 at all. Not being a jerk about this, this is literally what super 7 do.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

BBTS still has them arriving in June 2022, lol

Heroic Warrior
    Got a feeling a lot of these orders are gonna get cancelled when we finally see something

Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    Got a feeling a lot of these orders are gonna get cancelled when we finally see something
    Regardlesss of how they look I am sure certain reviewers Super 7 send the figures to will say how they are awesome and everyone should continue to buy the figures and support the line.
    Even if the paint etc is a mess they can always just blame the factory or send a booster pack with a can of spray paint.

Heroic Warrior
    It really bothers me to no end how Super7 is handling this. How can you put up a product for pre-order that has not been finalized and simply not bother updating customers along the way. Surely they must have decided on the paint by now... honestly, the only reason I can come up with that they still have not shown anything is that they want to avoid a wave of cancellations.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    It really bothers me to no end how Super7 is handling this. How can you put up a product for pre-order that has not been finalized and simply not bother updating customers along the way. Surely they must have decided on the paint by now... honestly, the only reason I can come up with that they still have not shown anything is that they want to avoid a wave of cancellations.
    And then you get that standard BS line of "Actual product may vary from what is shown." What the hell is that crap all about anyway? Why is it varying from what is shown? Because you wanna lure people in with the picture perfect version, only to sell them something sub-par and rushed out the door? Give people what you show and stop with the gimmicks. This goes for ANY company.

I don't wanna hear about some licensee issues either. Figure it out, provide regular updates, and we'll all be better off.

Strange a far smaller company like Ramen Toys can show actual packaged samples with the finalized metalic paint finish on their Silverhawks figures.

I posted in the Super 7 TMNT thread that my wife and I had our basement floors redone and it gave me an opportunity to rearrange my displays... the TMNT Ultimates (despite some joint issues) are without a doubt the best figures that Super 7 is making right now. I wonder if the same factory will be handling SilverHawks? I hope that they get the same attention to detail that the Turtles have been getting.

Also, for the price, I was thinking that Super 7 needs to include flight stands with the SilverHawk characters... I was thinking about how silly they would look just standing with their arms out.

Despite my misgivings about a lot of what Super 7 does... I am still really looking forward to this line (whenever it actually starts happening, lol)...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I posted in the Super 7 TMNT thread that my wife and I had our basement floors redone and it gave me an opportunity to rearrange my displays... the TMNT Ultimates (despite some joint issues) are without a doubt the best figures that Super 7 is making right now. I wonder if the same factory will be handling SilverHawks? I hope that they get the same attention to detail that the Turtles have been getting.
    Apparently, S7 have their "own" factory now - at least one that exclusively works with them. So I would assume that yes, Silverhawks will be made in the same factory as Turtles.

Also, for the price, I was thinking that Super 7 needs to include flight stands with the SilverHawk characters... I was thinking about how silly they would look just standing with their arms out.
    The company that charges 60$ for a plastic throne without any mechanisms/added value stuff? Sure...^^

Despite my misgivings about a lot of what Super 7 does... I am still really looking forward to this line (whenever it actually starts happening, lol)...
    That's the question, isn't it. Seems like it's taking forever and the missing "in hand" production samples do not help to convince me that these will turn out great. Well, one can hope.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, that might be worth it

Impressive as hell. Funny how this came out in hand faster than the s7 preorder test shot photos.

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Not gonna lie, it's a nice figure. I hope we get treated to a paint job similar to that for the S7 line. This one is a hundred bucks... I don't know if I see that it's worth THAT amount to me, but hopefully for the lesser expensive S7 line we will be pleased. Ya know, when they get shipped in 2053.

-Johnny C

Heroic Warrior
    Makes me curious as to how the licensing for this works, assuming S7 owns Silverhawks (or rather, BF does).

Anyway, 99$ seems a little steep for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    Makes me curious as to how the licensing for this works, assuming S7 owns Silverhawks (or rather, BF does).

Anyway, 99$ seems a little steep for this...
    From what I gather than has been some debate about ownership and rights to Silverhawks.
    Even though Brian and a company he owns filed trademarks it would seem that Warner Bros are still the main owners of Silverhawks.

Widget
    Ummm...
    I regret not getting in on the early bird preorder that was only $65 at the time.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk