Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Super7 SilverHawks Figures - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    So that Czarface fugure then, is that the kind of thing people would expect in this line?
    Yeah... this is what I believe we will see with Quicksilver - IF they decide to change the initial "animation cel" grayish tone.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Well, we got papa emeritus, king diamond, so yeah. As long as they make it in reaction I guess you can expect it.

As for czarface. This was a group 7L and esoteric made with inspectah deck from wu-tang. Eso made a comic and a action figure like an old star wars years back. Not sure who the maker was or how many were made. I never got into it. Never actually checked out any of the releases to be honest. Not really a fammn of eso. But always loved 7L's beats.

However, I did order this only because it's in the ultimates and looks rad enough to add to my motuc and Thundercats and the rest of the ultimates that I get.

I'm hoping for a lemme.
    I hope they don't do eddies.thats a line in itself lol.
    And I hope for a Rob Halford.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    I meant more with how the silver looks on that czarface figure compared to what's been shown on these figures.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    This is one of those weird cases where s7 needs better communication.

Hotwing is showing metallic, wave 2 had 2 sets of promo photos… flat and metallic, wave 1 was flat.

I canceled my pre orders cause 1) I have no faith in s7 anymore. 2) will they switch paints half way?

Imagine getting cel shaded figures and then wave 3 hits and it’s metallic. That’s something I’d lose my mind over on the shelf. I’m good either either direction they take but they need to actually take a direction. It’s nightmarish how they handle the 3 styles of Thundercats and Silverhawks wouldn’t last as long. The 3 styles are cartoon accurate, s7 revisionism and WB 2000 “fan art” style guide.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael