Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 SilverHawks Figures - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I know he isn’t accurate but man I love flashback nearly the most.
    Same here! He was my favorite good guy and figure.
    “It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

Heroic Warrior
    Really liking the bad guys. The good guys I'm having a hard time with. Also. The torso articulation change from the motuc kind of pushes me away even further than I already am with these guys. I think I'll end up getting the bad guys but can't have them if you don't have the good guys. I honestly was not a fan of this cartoon or line as a kid. I liked the Thundercats for like 3 minutes these guys and tigersharks didn't even have a chance. Also was inching out of motu at the time as well and after that it was strictly g.i. joe. They kept getting better til it was time to let go of toys and then they hit failure after lol.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Mattel just showed off packaged photos of the upcoming Horde Troopers with shiny, metallic paint that looks great - I'm sure Super7 can do something similar for the Silverhawks!!

Heroic Warrior
    Well this us interesting. Looks like S7 is licensing out Silverhawks to other toy companies.

https://ramentoy.com/products/item-s...clude-shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Dcr4 View Post
    Well this us interesting. Looks like S7 is licensing out Silverhawks to other toy companies.

This is the company that did the modern take of the Centurions action figures, so hopefully it means the quality will be there.

But I've noticed the Silverhawks figure is now 65 dollars....

Master of Hosting Events! JohnnyC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcr4 View Post

Well.... at least it's silver?

I like this take on the character, but I'm not a fan of the black joint areas. It's far too reminiscent of Robocop. I dunno if I'll buy that, but I do enjoy seeing the license being spread out and seeing new product!

-Johnny C

Did you guys see the size of Monstarr?

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post

https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...TQ&oe=61F741F5
    That's insane! I can't wait to get him!

-Johnny C

Look at the pics from Power-con from the S7 booth. HE'S HUGE!! People were complaining about the cost when he was announced but honestly, I think he's a steal considering how much other companies are charging for some figures half his size.

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    This is still my most anticipated line of new toys. But man, the finalized paints are gonna make or break this line for me when they're finally revealed.

https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...TQ&oe=61F741F5
    Yeah. They had a prototype at powercon and it was huuuuuge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Look at the pics from Power-con from the S7 booth. HE'S HUGE!! People were complaining about the cost when he was announced but honestly, I think he's a steal considering how much other companies are charging for some figures half his size.
    Yeah. Seeing his proto in person and you’ll see it’s def worth the price.
    cogito ergo doleo

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    This is the company that did the modern take of the Centurions action figures, so hopefully it means the quality will be there.

But I've noticed the Silverhawks figure is now 65 dollars....
    I'm really diggin' this Quicksilver! He looks like a solid figure... I went ahead and bit the bullet.

I would love to see Bluegrass and Steel Heart from this company!

Yes! He is a ...er, monster!!

I just hope that those colors are corrected before the figures ship!

(This is Super 7, so a pink and white Mon*Star isn't totally out of the question, lol!)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Heroic Warrior
    Seeing that monstsr really got me about to pull rhe trigger on him. I'm only interested in the villains. The silver hawks still feel ridiculous to me. I'll wait them out. But about ready to pull the trigger on the villains.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

For any of you vintage Silverhawks collectors… would anyone know what kind of figure stands would work for this scale? They have peg holes in their feet but they are bigger than Star Wars or GI Joe figures. Anyone have any leads on what would work? Thought I’d start here even though it’s a Super 7. SH thread…

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    For any of you vintage Silverhawks collectors… would anyone know what kind of figure stands would work for this scale? They have peg holes in their feet but they are bigger than Star Wars or GI Joe figures. Anyone have any leads on what would work? Thought I’d start here even though it’s a Super 7. SH thread…

-Johnny C
    I was thinking that the Super 7 ReAction stands might work.

The ReAction foot holes are larger than both vintage G.I. Joe and Star Wars 3.75"...

On a side note, did Super 7 ever mention if they're doing ReAction Silverhawks?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I was thinking that the Super 7 ReAction stands might work.

The ReAction foot holes are larger than both vintage G.I. Joe and Star Wars 3.75"...

On a side note, did Super 7 ever mention if they're doing ReAction Silverhawks?
    Oooo, thanks, I’ll check those out!

At one point they did confirm that there will be ReAction Silverhawks…. Possibly vac-metal since they can get away with ABS plastic for that line. I’d like to see Ultimates before 2056 though.

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    I’d like to see Ultimates before 2056 though.

-Johnny C
    Well they just announced that the Ultimates are delayed until January 2057 at the soonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Well they just announced that the Ultimates are delayed until January 2057 at the soonest.
    Well....Here's a little not so known secret. I wasn't going to really get in to this, but here we go.......The delays are in LARGE part manufactured by Super 7 themselves. They won't tell you that of course, but these figures aren't actually going into production until WAYYYYY after you "think" that they do. Like when you get that little e-mail stating that "Such and such is closing this Friday order now!" It's fabricated.

Orders/numbers are being collected MONTHS to over a year after you get that message and THEN the machines finally turn on. I'm not saying that there "aren't" issues out of their control, but if you think that it's that and ONLY that which is causing the delay, Super 7 is got you right where they want you.

Why do you think that there's 8 billion of everything on Ebay going for less then cost right now? The market is beyond saturated because they've been racking up orders by other companies that have yet to place orders for months on end.

Just recently have the chickens have come home to roost with this stuff and are people beginning realizing it. The end result? Things are about to get interesting for Super 7 my friends....

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    DAMMIT!

-Johnny C

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    Why do you think that there's 8 billion of everything on Ebay going for less then cost right now? The market is beyond saturated because they've been racking up orders by other companies that have yet to place orders for months on end.
    Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but I've read this paragraph several times and can't figure out what you're saying here. Can someone explain?
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be difficult, but I've read this paragraph several times and can't figure out what you're saying here. Can someone explain?
    Agreed. I’m totally lost on that one, lol.

-Johnny C

I'm purposely being vague, as I don't want to get "that" into the not so public inner workings on some of this so no worries as it's me not you. Let's just say that a lot of what is said or known isn't true which is why so many figures are piling up on the secondary market vs. when they weren't before. "That stuff" along with run after run has tanked values.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I'm purposely being vague, as I don't want to get "that" into the not so public inner workings on some of this so no worries as it's me not you. Let's just say that a lot of what is said or known isn't true which is why so many figures are piling up on the secondary market vs. when they weren't before. "That stuff" along with run after run has tanked values.
    So, the way I'm interpreting what you wrote is:

- Super7 gives customers a one-month window to pre-order Ultimates, but when that window closes, they're continuing to actually keep it open for companies like BBTS and EE to order product in order to fulfill a quota.
    - Sometimes months to over a year passes before they meet that quota, and then they place their order with the factory, blaming the delays on other issues when in fact the delay mostly occurred because Super7 never told the factories to turn on the machines until the order quota was met by 3rd party sellers.
    - Customers, sick of waiting for product to arrive, are selling off the figures they have (eBay) and walking away from buying new ones.
    - Sellers like BBTS and EE aren't ordering as much product because sales have dipped and the market is saturated by all these Ultimates pre-orders that Super7 keeps soliciting. Maybe BBTS and EE are also selling stale stock on eBay?
    - The result being that Super7's business model is failing, putting future Ultimates figures in jeopardy.

That's the best guess I can puzzle out from your message. Maybe I'm completely wrong...
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

So, the way I'm interpreting what you wrote is:

- Super7 gives customers a one-month window to pre-order Ultimates, but when that window closes, they're continuing to actually keep it open for companies like BBTS and EE to order product in order to fulfill a quota.
    - Sometimes months to over a year passes before they meet that quota, and then they place their order with the factory, blaming the delays on other issues when in fact the delay mostly occurred because Super7 never told the factories to turn on the machines until the order quota was met by 3rd party sellers.
    - Customers, sick of waiting for product to arrive, are selling off the figures they have (eBay) and walking away from buying new ones.
    - Sellers like BBTS and EE aren't ordering as much product because sales have dipped and the market is saturated by all these Ultimates pre-orders that Super7 keeps soliciting. Maybe BBTS and EE are also selling stale stock on eBay?
    - The result being that Super7's business model is failing, putting future Ultimates figures in jeopardy.

That's the best guess I can puzzle out from your message. Maybe I'm completely wrong...

Bingo.....Not all of that, but defiantly a lot of that in a nutshell. I think that it's going to get interesting from what I know about this going forward. People can take what they want from that.

Would anyone purchase this SilverHawks line from Ramen Toys?
    The sort of 3rd party Centurions line from this company apparently did not received good reviews.

They just have put MoonStar on pre-order at BBTS and it does not look appealing to me on aesthetic nor price point

Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread