Thread: Classics Screeech and 200x Staction Evil Lyn

Classics Screeech and 200x Staction Evil Lyn

Would the Classics Screeech that came with Classics (vintage) Evil Lyn look too out of scale if standing next to the 200x Evil Lyn Staction figure?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    Would the Classics Screeech that came with Classics (vintage) Evil Lyn look too out of scale if standing next to the 200x Evil Lyn Staction figure?
    Probably not. Unless you're hoping for vintage figure scale, in which case I wonder if they would fit in with the MCX line.

Thanks a lot for answering!

I wanted a smaller scale, like the Zoar with the Sorceress (200x NECA Stactiion figure). I didn’t realize there was a NECA 200x Evil Lyn staction with Screeech until after I had purchased the yellow-skinned version. The variant with Screeech seems to sell for a whole lot anyway, so I probably wouldn’t have been able to get it, regardless.
    Last edited by FASAfan; August 3, 2021 at 01:54pm. Reason: Spelling

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FASAfan View Post
    Thanks a lot for answering!

I wanted a smaller scale, like the Zoar with the Sorceress (200x NECA Stactiion figure). I didn’t realize there was a NECA 200x Evil Lyn staction with Screeech until after I had purchased the yellow-skinned version. The variant with Screeech seems to sell for a whole lot anyway, so I probably wouldn’t have been able to get it, regardless.
    No problem!

Yeah, I'm pretty much over collecting because of the prices. They've basically priced me out at this point. That's why I love the MCX line so much.

I'm still curious about the scale with the Mega Construx line though. I have the bird, it's just put away under a mountain of bins, and I'm not sure which one it's in. Anybody have quick, easy access to it and to your Mega figures? I'd be curious to see if they work well together.