Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NEW IMAGE: CGI He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Action Figures/Series

Quote Originally Posted by Dynaman View Post
    Musou/Dynasty Warriors games are rarely given to Western licenses, but a MOTU-themed Dynasty Warriors game makes way too much sense. These are supposed to be the most powerful warriors in the universe, and having them lay waste to armies of mooks is a good way to get that across.
    I can't think of a single western license that has been applied to a Musou game.

The closest thing I can come up with is Warriors: Legends of Troy... but, being developed by Koei Canada and based around the Iliad isn't really a western license per se.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynaman View Post
    Musou/Dynasty Warriors games are rarely given to Western licenses, but a MOTU-themed Dynasty Warriors game makes way too much sense. These are supposed to be the most powerful warriors in the universe, and having them lay waste to armies of mooks is a good way to get that across.
    Haha, true. I have a couple of those for my PS4 (Dynasty Warriors 8 and Fate/Extella) and these musou-type game battles are so over the top, it's ridiculous. And that's what I enjoy about them particularly, actually, haha. And yes, that kind of thing would fit MotUʼs “Ultimate Battleground”s perfectly.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Netflix, for example, isn't constrained to thinking in terms of hits and flops in the same way as traditional network television, because their originals are on their platform for the life of the company and thus there's a continuous opportunity for existing and new subscribers to discover a film or series.
    Yeah, that's why they cancel shows on cliffhangers left and right .

I have mixed feeling about this new pic. On one hand I'm not a fan of such proportions and faces. On the other hand the style and design look kinda cool and might be popular among today's kids. Just like with new She-Ra the art style is not for me.
    As a consolation the final season of Attack on Titan looks very good even after studio change.