Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Battle Cat!

How these can go from never found at normal retail stores right to Five Below is beyond my comprehension. I am going to check the local Five Below this weekend. I already have mine now thankfully, but it would be nice to have another one to open.

Since I finally found (took some time) the 2 I needed. I am seeing multiples at every store now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    How these can go from never found at normal retail stores right to Five Below is beyond my comprehension. I am going to check the local Five Below this weekend. I already have mine now thankfully, but it would be nice to have another one to open.
    its not like these are clearanced out at five below. they are the same price as target and Walmart. five below has always gotten new toy items that have a normal msrp under $5. so not surprising at all as they constantly get new hot wheels deliveries.

Heroic Warrior
    Found one weeks ir a month ago at walmart and got it on impulse lol. Didn't have any interest in this. Was after the the retro battle ram and the set of 5 normal cars. Beast man is still an issue to find

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I still haven't seen this one (or most of the character cars). (I did get a complete set of the Real Riders.)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Bang Your Head
    I found 2 of these out in the wild tonight. I only need one, so if anyone wants this one, head over to the marketplace and PM me. There is some creases on the card...
    bc1.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    bc3.jpg

The coolest thing about this thing is the "Tail pipe" makes me smile everytime!

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    I found 2 of these out in the wild tonight. I only need one, so if anyone wants this one, head over to the marketplace and PM me. There is some creases on the card...
    I very much appreciate that pictures with the packaging; I have been looking for the Battle Cat monster truck since the beginning of the year when someone posted it in one of the other threads. Seeing that the plastic bubble is wheel shaped helped greatly cut down search time.

I finally found a Battle Cat monster truck last week. It would be cool to see Mattel sponsor a real version on the monster truck circuit.

Heroic Warrior
    I had a friend find one for me over a month ago but ive still never seen one. been looking for another for my son to open but no way is he getting mine
    hopefully I find one sooner or later