Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1700

Thread: Power-Con 2021 - September 11 & 12 - Anaheim, CA

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMegs View Post
    From PowerCon. The tracking was spotty, but that's because UPS has changed their tracking screen to give you no information at all, just that it shipped and is 'on the way'
    I really dislike the new UPS tracking so I track my UPS packages on 17track.net. Shows all of the activity just like UPS used to.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    We should have everything in-hand by the end of the week!
    But I want to make 100% sure before we send out an update.

LOL!
    In this case, the Postmaster General
    I made Val laugh. Im officially a board member now.
    I am no longer a widget.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Did you already receive some of the Grayskull packs and start shipping, a person on Facebook confirmed that they received their full order from Power-con including the Grayskull pack.
    Yep, some came in and went out the door as quickly as possible.

The rest should be in-hand this week and then BBTS' portion on the way to them as well.

Looks like luge311 got his stock as well, I see he has posted on ebay his sets including the Grayskull set.
    About 25% of the Power-Con attendee orders are out the door, so quite a few people have gotten them (I've seen posts with Power-Con tagged) or have them in route.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Are you guys sending tracking numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dago75 View Post
    Are you guys sending tracking numbers?
    Yep. We've been doing that for the exclusives for the past five years.

But sometimes the tracking info goes into peoples' spam. And sometimes, Hotmail and Outlook e-mails seem to not receive the tracking at all, and we have no idea why.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

All I can say is "hopefully."
    I sent an e-mail to Mattel asking about possible cards for any sets missing them. I'll post an update on the Power-Con site when I know for certain.
    Thanks Val, I appreciate the effort!! I know it's not a huge deal to just be missing the cards, but it feels like Mattel really put you over a barrel with this year's exclusives and I'd like to see them make good on their promise...for once. I did contact BBTS, and after explaining that I can't take a photo of the missing items..., they said they were aware of the issue as many have complained, and they were going to contact you to decide what to do. So of course, it has become your problem, even though you had zero control over the situation.

Someone has some comparison pictures of the Power Con edition with cards and the Mattel edition of the Horde pack? My BBTS order is still on the way.

We'll send out the official update late tonight or tomorrow.
    But as an early info bit for Orgers, we'll be about 50% of the way through sending out all Power-Con exclusives orders by the end-of-business-day today.

The original plan was to have everything out the door by next Friday, Dec 10th. But since things moved slower with getting product, that may take a bit longer. My apologies!

Well I got my Dupli-Cat and I think he’s awesome!
    What a fun way to subtly expand the lore here and there. I’m all for that.
    His face sculpt is great and the ridiculous cyber claws fit really well on the legs, and I love them!
    Such a fun beast and I’m glad to have him in my collection.

My "Secrets of Grayskull" set came the other day and it's AWESOME! Love the package, love the stuff inside... way cooler than I imagined, very happy with it.

That set and Tri-Klops was all I was able to get from the exclusives, but I'm very pleased all the same. Would've loved that Horde set and the Leo Faker/Dupli-Cat set is really cool too, but I guess you can't have everything.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

And update for everyone:

-----------------------
    All exclusives are now in our possession! The Grayskull packs arrived this past Friday Dec 3rd and we have been working on all other shipments in the meantime.

We hope to be completed with shipments by Dec 10th but it might take a bit longer since the product came in so slowly. Please keep checking your e-mail for a tracking number. It will be sent to you automatically. It might go into your spam/junk folder as well.

At this point, we are through 50% off all orders. So if you're still waiting for a shipping notice, it should be heading your way soon! Thank you SO much to all of you for your immense patience while all of this has been sorted out.

BUT, among all of those orders are seventy-eight Attendees who have not yet paid their S/H quote that was emailed to them. We extended the payment deadline until Friday, December 17th. After that time, we will begin refunding the MOTU Origins portion of those Attendee orders. As it is too late to return the money to the credit cards originally used, we will be sending checks to the addresses those Attendees have on file. After that, we will go through the VERY long list of requests we have received from those who missed out on the original pre-sale, and then offer those fans the relinquished exclusives (if any). So if you are an Attendee that has yet to pay your S/H, please do so immediately. After December 17th, it will be too late to pay your S/H. Thank you!

That brings us to one more thing... Power-Con 2022!
    Many of you have asked us what the plans are for 2022. Well, you will find out very soon!
    Some of you have noticed our site is down while we update it for the 2022 event. Starting at 12:00pm Eastern, Tuesday, December 7th (tomorrow), we will debut the updated site complete with the show date and location information, including a brand new commercial that teases what is in store for Power-Con. Be sure to check out the site on Tuesday and we hope to see YOU at Power-Con 2022.

Looking forward to finding out about Power-Con 2022!

Thanks for update. Hopefully the sets get here before Xmas. It'd be a nice surprise for my son.

Great update Val! Thanks so much!

as excited as I am for my powercon swag I am MORE excited to hear about PC22.
    cogito ergo doleo

Good update. Sounds like the nightmare is almost over.

I did not know there was a waitlist for exclusives. Iíve been finding some sellers on Mercari get ***** when you send them offers for lower prices. And itís not even like an unrealistic offer, itís the price that others have sold for.

Looking forward to PC 22!!!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Origins SDCC 2019 2 Pack, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

I'm so thrilled the con will be 2 hrs away next year. You couldn't pay me to step in California. Well done and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    I'm so thrilled the con will be 2 hrs away next year. You couldn't pay me to step in California. Well done and thank you!
    4 hours from me and I love California but this just makes it a lot easier!!
    Instagram: dadhausen

I guess Val got sick of all the California BS. Canít say I blame him. Whatís Ohio like? Iíve never been. Wish this was in central Florida however. We are kinda a destination

Crazy excited this is in Ohio in 2022. This will be my first and I am 100% going to be there. 5 hour drive isn't bad. Centrally located seems like a win for everyone.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    It sounds like this is no longer a convention focused only on Masters of the Universe.
    Will Mattel still be providing MOTU exclusives?
    I only ask because if the focus is no longer solely on Masters of the Universe, why would they want to provide exclusives for the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    It sounds like this is no longer a convention focused only on Masters of the Universe.
    Will Mattel still be providing MOTU exclusives?
    I only ask because if the focus is no longer solely on Masters of the Universe, why would they want to provide exclusives for the show?
    While I have no idea about Power-Con MOTU exclusives at this point in time, we'd always welcome a Mattel MOTU exclusive for the show!

On behalf of those with a fear of flyingÖ..THANK YOU!

I live just north of Buffalo so guess whatÖÖsee you there!

My first power-con!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Wow! I never thought Columbus, Ohio would be a location for Power-Con but being a local resident I am very excited about this news! I can't wait to attend my first Power-Con!

While I have no idea about Power-Con MOTU exclusives at this point in time, we'd always welcome a Mattel MOTU exclusive for the show!
    Considering it's MOTU's 40th anniversary next year, I would assume that something appropriately grand will be on the cards.