Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con 2021 - September 11 & 12 - Anaheim, CA

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    These were my guesses as well.

I just hope leo faker is single carded since I want multiples of him.

- - - Updated - - -

SO I bet one of them comes with a slime pit!?!?
    I hope so too. I would love multiples of each but thatís probably out of the question
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Tytus & Megator 2 pack?????
    ďYou don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.Ē George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I just hope the packing isn't super huge, so it can fit easily in my luggage.
    I fly southwest so I can check 2 backs for free when I fly.

Do what I do.

Put one suitcase inside the another one when you go to powercon. Then you have a totally empty one for the return trip to store your loot in and it flies/ships for free.
    cogito ergo doleo

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I guess no reveals tonight... fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!

Court Magician
    And Val said no hints this year...
    I think everyone has nailed who they are. Now how do we think they will come packaged? I'm thinking a 3 pack with the Horde members in a slime pit style case. Then single carded Leo Faker with a cool cardback like She-Ra last year. That would leave one more exclusive, which I'm guessing will be Masterverse related. Thoughts?
    Actually been a member since 2000 under the name Snout Spout. Had to rejoin due to being unable to change my old e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

I'd be up for a Classics Eternia!!
    Sure, it would probably cost $2500.00, but wow, wouldn't THAT be amazing??
    That would still be cheaper than buying a vintage one!

Val, if the exclusives aren't getting revealed this week... can you maybe confirm or deny a Classics item potentially showing up???

Prettiest of pleases!!!

If things out turn like with Lords of Power I say chill guys and wait for the 15 dollar retail release of the same figures..

Anyway, Iīm not interested in Origins. Hoping for something else to come this year.

I wonder if there will be more She-Ra related stuff. They did say they were carrying-over the 35th anniversary celebration, right? Or did I dream that. Lol

I would love a Catra or dare I say...Entrapta (probably in the minority there)

I also would love this reveal to be a pack of Horde troopers. All the Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Val, if the exclusives aren't getting revealed this week... can you maybe confirm or deny a Classics item potentially showing up???

Prettiest of pleases!!!
    He said no hints!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I wonder if there will be more She-Ra related stuff. They did say they were carrying-over the 35th anniversary celebration, right? Or did I dream that. Lol

I would love a Catra or dare I say...Entrapta (probably in the minority there)

I also would love this reveal to be a pack of Horde troopers. All the Troopers.
    Catra and Entrapta (even though I'm not fond of her vintage look) would be a dream come true. I'd also love to see Bow and Frosta (imo she has the prettiest outfit of the vintage POP line).
    Last edited by BooperScoop; April 30, 2021 at 07:20pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Catra and Entrapta (even though I'm not going of her vintage look) would be a dream come true. I'd also love to see Bow and Frosta (imo she has the prettiest outfit of the vintage POP line).
    Iím glad Iím not alone with Entrapta. I would love a version with articulated hair(extensions maybe?)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Iím glad Iím not alone with Entrapta. I would love a version with articulated hair(extensions maybe?)
    ooh, they could totally twist the hair (if they were to do rooted hair) around some wires to do articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post

Prettiest of pleases!!!
    I wish it was. I SO wish it was as I want Classics for year and years to come.
    But it's all Origins for this year. They are still very cool!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Court Magician
    Darn. Was hoping for a Masterverse or at least a hot wheels. Dark green battle ram anyone?
    Mega construx would have been awesome as well!
    Actually been a member since 2000 under the name Snout Spout. Had to rejoin due to being unable to change my old e-mail.

Thatīs cool. Money to spend on something else.

But that means we might see an Origins Horde Trooper for the first time..?

I am REALLY excited to see how they look and function..!
    Leech sucks..!

Heroic Warrior
    Can you give an estimate of how much all three sets will be together? I know you probably can't give exact prices, especially for the individual things, but a general idea of how much it'll all be would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    But that means we might see an Origins Horde Trooper for the first time..?

I am REALLY excited to see how they look and function..!
    Same. Idk if I'd rather have one with the play feature that'll be $20 retail or if they won't have any play features and just be $15. Like, $15 would make army building more affordable and would let me buy more (I'm gonna limit myself to whatever the closest even number will be to $100). But on the other hand, a deluxe figure would have the play feature (which I like because I will often keep some figures on my desk and fiddle with them throughout the day) and extra accessories (maybe we could get a scuba head, a flashback head, or a Hordak head). I'm so excited to see what they do with the Horde Troopers.

Thanks for the answer, Val!!! I know you only have what Mattel will provide. Maybe next year!!! Maybe by then, Mattel will be nicer to us Classics fans.

If Classics didnít exist, I would probably be into Origins. They are pretty neat and I LOVE the swap abilities. (I was hoping Masterverse was going to be modified Classics with more swapping parts.) But with my Classics collection, I just canít justify starting another line.

Iíll enjoy seeing this yearís reveals, but I wonít have to own them. The Trooper preview looks so high quality, I thought it could have been a Classics figure. Thought we were going to have a helmet we could use on the Snake Troopers.

Hoping Masterverse can sneak in some Classics/Club Grayskull figures here and there! Until then, I will be a spectator fan, especially with all that great Origins art and packaging. That is where Origins reigns supreme! Last yearís exclusives had amazing packaging.

Heroic Warrior

Power-Con 2021 - September 11 & 12 - Anaheim, CA

Has the Crimson Horde Trooper been in anything officially besides MOTUSCLE?

Bang Your Head
    I'm not seeing any info posted on the original post, and no one has mentioned anything about it, but the dates on the hotel site list Thu-Mon being "event" dates.
    Is anything taking place Thursday or Friday night, or is all the action Sat-Sun?...

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    I'm not seeing any info posted on the original post, and no one has mentioned anything about it, but the dates on the hotel site list Thu-Mon being "event" dates.
    Is anything taking place Thursday or Friday night, or is all the action Sat-Sun?...
    I would like to know too. Thanks for flagging.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

That hotel question is answered there on the Hotel section of the Power-Con website.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Bang Your Head
    That hotel question is answered there on the Hotel section of the Power-Con website.
    Thank you.

NOTE: When you visit the Passkey reservation site, it will show the dates September 9 - 13 for Power-Con. You will need to change your Check-in and Check-out dates for your stay accordingly. Power-Con 2021 takes place on September 11 & 12.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Has the Crimson Horde Trooper been in anything officially besides MOTUSCLE?
    I think I saw somebody on some social media mention a comic. I'm currently going through every minicomic and newspaper strip looking for it, but something that off model that nobody's asked for in Classics has to be from something really obscure, probably from somewhere with a fairly small presence here.

Hey Val, can you either spill the beans, give us a hint, or tell us what countries with unique MOTU comics have the smallest presence?