Thread: MOTU Gift Wrap Paper at FYE

Bang Your Head

MOTU Gift Wrap Paper at FYE

FYE currently has an exclusive pack of gift wrap paper that features original cardback art of several characters (He-Man, Skeletor, Orko, Panthor, etc). The dimensions are not listed on card insert, but does list that the pack includes the paper, tags (3 shown), and ribbon.

Retail price is $12.99 ($11.69 with FYE rewards program)
    Click here to pre-order on their website.

*admins, if you would like the images without the watermarks for use on the main site, please let me know ...

This is so totally awesome!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Tallstar already posted this information a little while ago:

https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...=1#post3922005

Maybe these threads should all be merged?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Looking forward to the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

Some things might generate more discussion than others, but individual threads about merchandise items are fine. They tend to get buried in a big thread like that.

Heroic Warrior
    Ain't this the same print we got from power con?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Ain't this the same print we got from power con?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure that wrapping paper was the Christmas theme print.

Bang Your Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

That's a huge catch-all thread, and can easily get lost in the general topic (which on the outside, looks to focus on the upcoming Netflix series, or everything coming out). If we go with treating that thread as a catch-all for everything coming out, having individual thread would be pointless, and it would be harder to find thing... especially since the search feature being down for some time...

Heroic Warrior
    God, I love that new logo so much. I will never understand why they don't actually use it on anything.

Just picked up this wrapping paper at FYE. They had a nice MOTU display that included the paper, the chocolate bars, the tikis, and Funko POPs.

As soon as I have a chance, I'll open the paper and measure it. It really stinks that the dimensions aren't listed on the packaging at all. For all I know, I just spent $13 for a 12x12 piece of paper (I'm sure it's bigger than that, but there's no way of knowing from the label).
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Some things might generate more discussion than others, but individual threads about merchandise items are fine. They tend to get buried in a big thread like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    That's a huge catch-all thread, and can easily get lost in the general topic (which on the outside, looks to focus on the upcoming Netflix series, or everything coming out). If we go with treating that thread as a catch-all for everything coming out, having individual thread would be pointless, and it would be harder to find thing... especially since the search feature being down for some time...
    Got it, that totally makes sense.

I like the new logo, it is eye-catching, but I will always prefer the classic. Probably because it never changed throughout my entire childhood - until New Adventures came around.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Looking forward to the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Just picked up this wrapping paper at FYE. They had a nice MOTU display that included the paper, the chocolate bars, the tikis, and Funko POPs.

As soon as I have a chance, I'll open the paper and measure it. It really stinks that the dimensions aren't listed on the packaging at all. For all I know, I just spent $13 for a 12x12 piece of paper (I'm sure it's bigger than that, but there's no way of knowing from the label).
    There are three sheets of wrapping paper per package, each measuring 36x24 when unfolded.

I like how they used the vintage cross sell art. Two lines of villains followed by two lines of heroes. But, whoopsie, Snout Spout is lumped in with the villains.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

It's my brothers birthday tomorrow and it would have been awesome to wrap his MoTU gifts with this. Unfortunately the closest FYE is two hours away. Oh well, looks cool though.

This is very cool and I'm tempted to seek it out. I don't know what I would use it for, though. We don't wrap presents, we do gift bags.
    Tweeterhead Statue Want List: Tung Lasher, Rattlor, He-Man, Battle Cat, Panthor, Buzz Off, Webstor, Sorceress, She-Ra, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know if there is or isn't a similar thread. I'm not that concerned.

I don't know if it was or wasn't used for some kind of X-Mas theme. I'm not that concerned.

That is nice. That is clever and makes me nostalgic for He-Man of days gone bye.