Thread: [FS from Germany] 200X/2002 Mattel Figures and NECA Stactions Mini Statues

Heroic Warrior

[FS from Germany] 200X/2002 Mattel Figures and NECA Stactions Mini Statues

Hello everyone!

I decided to get rid of my 200X collection. I will give precedence to the community before loading everything on eBay.
    All items come from a free-pet and free-smoke room and you can find detailed conditions in each item description. However all items suffer of the sign of the time (some wear of the cardboard borders and of the blister, at least), they were stored in cardboard boxes and not in a sealed aseptic case in perfect atmospheric condition.
    The pictures can be browsed in a Google Drive folder I have shared. Feel free to ask me for more pictures.
    As mentioned, I am shipping from Germany. For prices, take a look here:
    - international https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/p...den/paket.html
    - national https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/p...-national.html
    If you have problems with my .org inbox, drop me a message at enzointiso[@]hotmail.com

NECA Stactions
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WF?usp=sharing

Exclusives
    - King Randor SDCC (shield + fur): € 50 - MOC

Series 1
    - Hordak: € 70 - MOC, blister very slightly yellowed

Series 2
    - Stinkor: € 70 - NEW, the blister is detached from the cardboard but figure and accessories never left the blister
    - Grizzlor: € 45 - LOOSE, clean and in perfect condition, all accessories included

Series 3
    - Sorceress (200X, not classic color): €60 - MOC, blister yellowed, slightly detached from the cardboard on one side, cardboard bent at the top and at the bottom
    - Tung Lashor: € 80 - MOC
    - Tung Lashor: € 55 - USED like NEW. It comes with the blister and cardboard (but, of course, the two are detached). Blister opaque and a bit yellowed.

Series 4
    - Snake Face: € 85 - NEW. The blister remains attached to the cardboard only by the bottom border (basically you can unfold)
    - Webstor: € 120 - USED like NEW , blister and cardboard present (the blister remains attached to the cardboard only by the bottom border). Blister has some damage.

Series 5
    - Evil Lyn (200X, not classic color): € 30 - LOOSE. The original glue that was holding Screech on the stand got dried and I had to glue it again (no glue visible). Some paint chips are worn off.
    - Sssqueeze: € 55 - LOOSE.
    - Sssqueeze: € 100 - NEW (was MOC). The blister has come off from the cardboard.

Series 6
    - Jitsu: € 170 - NEW. Blister detached from the cardboard, a bit yellowed and could be in better shape but it is still intact. No need to say, the pony tail is broken (but in a clean way, easy to glue with no sign). Nothing was ever removed from the blister.
    - Mosquitor: € 110 - LOOSE.

MATTEL Figures
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...RW?usp=sharing

Figures
    • Snake Armor He-man: € 55 MOC.
    • Snake Crush Skeletor: € 25 - MOC. Box bottom corners have some wear.
    • Zodak: € 40 - MOC. One of blister corners is slightly damaged and open.
    • Skeletor - Repaint Blood Red: € 110 MOC.
    • He-man (Iron Cross): € 35 MOC. Blister yellowed, bottom right corner has some wear.
    • Buzz-off: € 35 - MOC. Bottom corners have very slightly wear.
    • Man-at-arms: € 15 - MOC.
    • Roboto: € 30 MOC. Bottom corners have very slightly wear.
    • Orko: € 20 MOC. Bottom corners have very slightly wear.
    • Fire Armor Skeletor: € 22 - MOC. Bottom corners have very slightly wear.
    • Prince Adam: € 18 MOC.
    • Triklops: € 15 MOC.
    • Venom Spitting Khan: € 28 - loose and perfect.
    • Snake Teela: € 55 - MOC with white box (open)
    • Battle Sound He-man (silver): €15 - MOC. Blister slightly opaque and has some wear.
    • Faker: € 88 - MOC
    • She-ra: € 55 MOC with white box (open)
    • Mossman: € 52 - MOC but the blister has two small dents.
    • Sy-klone: € 10 - NEW/LOOSE. It comes within his blister but no cardboard.

Vehicles and Playsets
    • Battle Ram: €30 - MOC but the box is ripped on the back and the small blister on the front is damaged.
    • Castle Grayskull: € 95 - MOC, but the box has visible wear and scratches.
    • Battle Station: € 30 - MOC
    • Battle Station: € 30 - MOC
    • Samurai Battle Raptor: € 20 - MOC. The blister is spoiled (but intact) and the box box slightly warped.
    • Battle Cat: € 40 - MOC. The blister is spoiled (but intact), one box corner is slightly dented. The rubber bands that were holding the figure got dried and fell off (but the figure is hold in place bu the usual plastic bands).
    Last edited by BlueHeaven; April 19, 2021 at 08:49am.