Thread: Power Rangers Dino Fury Gold Ranger Revealed

Power Rangers Dino Fury Gold Ranger Revealed

I'm still annoyed that Netflix took away all those wonderful Power Rangers seasons, but I still love the franchise. The new Dino Fury Gold Ranger Aiyon (played by Jordon Fite) will join the current team of Rangers: Zayto (Russell Curry), Izzy (Tessa Rao), Javi (Chance Perez), Amelia (Hunter Deno) and Ollie (Kai Moya).

https://www.cnet.com/news/power-rang...s-jordon-fite/

"Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Dino Fury is a very good series so far, I frequent Rangerboard, who have been incredibly hard on recent seasons, and they really have little negative to say about it

I just wish Netflix would bring back all the Power Rangers seasons.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I just wish Netflix would bring back all the Power Rangers seasons.
    Yes, my mum and I have yet to finish RPM (we started it back in 2009, and rarely got back around to it in the last decade +, there's just no excuse!)

Here's a treat for Power Rangers fans, a hilarious new web series about the exploits of two completely bonkers characters named Negative Nancy and Loveable Liz (played by PR alumni Catherine Sutherland and Nakia Burrise - Kat and Tanya respectively). Roger Velasco (Carlos) plays a Group Therapist who has to tame the extreme personalities of angry-psychopath My Little Pony-freak Nancy and perky-overloaded obsessive PR fan Liz. It's a scream, especially when the girls nearly brain each other with chairs!

Just don't call My Little Pony *My Little Fairy* like Liz does, or Nancy will unleash HELL!