Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW BOOK: Masters of the Universe Ork-O's Day Off (ABRAMS Fall 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    I did some searching and found this prep page for the release.

For some reason, the title still uses the modified new spelling, but the description now uses the original name spelling, so I'm wondering what the case is there.

This seems to be the only location for the book, the ISBN number doesn't track online yet.
    I look every few days for a preorder, lol. At least now I know Iím not crazy

"Ork-O"?! Um, okay. Well, at least he's still IN the show. And a good guy. That's more than I can say about some of the incarnations out there.

Did you guys notice that the prep page calls him "one of He-Man AND SHE-RA's closest allies? I wonder if this means this ties in to SPOP, or if we get a different incarnation of She-Ra, or if the writer of the prep just got confused...?
    Last edited by Dina M; June 17, 2021 at 03:16am.
    Don't think, that'll only confuse you.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    I did some searching and found this prep page for the release.

For some reason, the title still uses the modified new spelling, but the description now uses the original name spelling, so I'm wondering what the case is there.

This seems to be the only location for the book, the ISBN number doesn't track online yet.
    Just noticed the summary mentions She-Ra...very interesting...

...Wait, is this book connected to the second Netflix series? Or is just a starter for MOTU in general? Because if so, it makes sense to mention She-Ra regardless of what version it is.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; June 17, 2021 at 05:35am.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post

...Wait, is this book connected to the second Netflix series?
    Yep. On another note, I just noticed that Abrams removed Ork-0's Day Off from their catalog. It used to be on page 177 and it's not there anymore.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina M View Post
    "Ork-O"?! Um, okay. Well, at least he's still IN the show. And a good guy. That's more than I can say about some of the incarnations out there.

Did you guys notice that the prep page calls him "one of He-Man AND SHE-RA's closest allies? I wonder if this means this ties in to SPOP, or if we get a different incarnation of She-Ra, or if the writer of the prep just got confused...?
    Iím inclined to believe the last one, even if Mattel would prefer the second.