Thread: Masters Of The Universe Power Sword prop replica from Factory Entertainment

Masters Of The Universe Power Sword prop replica from Factory Entertainment

Factory Entertainment's artisans have forged a stunning artifact that bridges the realms of fantasy and reality.

This officially licensed 40-inch long Power Sword prop replica features a full tang blade crafted from stainless steel with a mirror-chrome finish. Adding realism to this iconic sword, the metal guard features an antique foundry finish and the handle is wrapped in a brown leather.

Every replica is supplied in a full color collector box and comes with a wall hanging display plaque and a certificate of authenticity.

Limited Time Factory Direct Discount
    Regular Price: $599.99 - Factory Direct Price: $549.99

For a limited time, all Power Sword Prop Replicas ordered through FactoryEnt.com will receive a discounted price of $549.99 each!

OR BUNDLE & SAVE!

Limited Time Bundle & Save Skeletor Havoc Staff
    Regular Price: $549.99 - Factory Direct Price: $499.99

For a limited time, customers who purchase a Power Sword Prop Replica and a Skeletor Havoc Staff Prop Replica through FactoryEnt.com will receive a discounted price of $499.99 on the Havoc Staff.

Factory Direct Discounts Expire May 14th
    PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!

Expected To Ship By January / February 2022

Click Here For More Info & To Pre-Order Now

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I love that they added the shield to display it on the wall!

Heroic Warrior
    Learning that He-Man is 6'2 is really interesting.

That means that Classics is without a doubt seven inch scales (Scott claims that it's six inch).

Also, I'm taller than He-Man, which takes away some of the wow factor

That's awesome.

My wife got me a really nice-looking "unofficial" stainless steel replica for my Birthday a couple of years ago, and that does the job BUT even she really loves the look of this one. So we might end up splurging on it, anyway. That's really nice-looking.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Liberty, justice, peace. The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    That's awesome.

My wife got me a really nice-looking "unofficial" stainless steel replica for my Birthday a couple of years ago, and that does the job BUT even she really loves the look of this one. So we might end up splurging on it, anyway. That's really nice-looking.
    Lucky you! I don't see this going over too well with most wives, "Honey, that heavy package is the $549.99 Power Sword I ordered."

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Learning that He-Man is 6'2 is really interesting.

That means that Classics is without a doubt seven inch scales (Scott claims that it's six inch).

Also, I'm taller than He-Man, which takes away some of the wow factor
    I guess everyone on Eternia is 6'2" then

On a more semi-serious note though, is this the first time He-Man's height has been officially revealed? Is this considered to be canon?

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Lucky you! I don't see this going over too well with most wives, "Honey, that heavy package is the $549.99 Power Sword I ordered."
    Aw yeah. I'm pretty lucky, as she's rather a nut.

For example, when I unexpectedly found the entire set of the Ghostbusters Plasma Series figures at Wal-Mart last year, I kinda hemmed and hawed about it for a minute since I hadn't exactly intended on buying any toys that day and was suddenly faced with the prospect of spending about $90 on just that (on top of the actual groceries I'd gone there for). So when I finally put them all in the cart, she says to me, "Good, if you didn't get them I was seriously gonna take the car and leave you here."

So yeah, if "payment plans are indeed available" then we might have to go ahead and get one'a these.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

For example, when I unexpectedly found the entire set of the Ghostbusters Plasma Series figures at Wal-Mart last year, I kinda hemmed and hawed about it for a minute since I hadn't exactly intended on buying any toys that day and was suddenly faced with the prospect of spending about $90 on just that (on top of the actual groceries I'd gone there for). So when I finally put them all in the cart, she says to me, "Good, if you didn't get them I was seriously gonna take the car and leave you here."

So yeah, if "payment plans are indeed available" then we might have to go ahead and get one'a these.
    Haha, that's awesome. My wife is the same way when it comes to buying stuff. She'd be fine with me ordering a sword, but fortunately for our bank account I don't really have anywhere to put it.

I don't either, we generally just buy stuff and worry about "where" later.

I would love them to do Evil-Lyn's crystal ball wand/staff next!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Note to self: gotta buy this before I move in with my bf (not a wife, but he's the responsible one)

Lucky you. Man where can I meet cool women like this???

I saw this e-mail from Factory Entertainment and I was actually intrigued. Really thinking hard about that payment plan. I see the $500 price tag and I am like ya no way. Then I see the payment plan and my mind is like see you could do it and it won't be that much at all each month.

I met mine in high school and that was a long time ago, so I don't know what to tell ya.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    Haha, that's awesome. My wife is the same way when it comes to buying stuff. She'd be fine with me ordering a sword, but fortunately for our bank account I don't really have anywhere to put it.
    You put it on the wall. There's definitely room on a wall for it in your home.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    You put it on the wall. There's definitely room on a wall for it in your home.

You haven't seen my walls.

Bang Your Head
    I love coming in here and seeing that no one is complaining about this in any way (scale/price). This is something we've all been wanting for a long, long time now...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    I love coming in here and seeing that no one is complaining about this in any way (scale/price). This is something we've all been wanting for a long, long time now...
    That price is foul. I got a hand made one for 90 shipped lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos88 View Post
    You haven't seen my walls.
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    That price is foul. I got a hand made one for 90 shipped lol.

Source please.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX