Thread: 2 new MOTU pins from Han Cholo: He-Man / Battle Cat & Skeletor / Panthor

2 new MOTU pins from Han Cholo: He-Man / Battle Cat & Skeletor / Panthor

He-Man is ready to defend Eternia against Skeletor and his evil army. Get ready for battle with our brand new battle ready pin! Wear the Iconic He-Man Character enamel pin today and represent the good side of Eternia! Who's side are you on? This pin features the Iconic Character He-Man from the 1980s show The Masters of the Universe. Made of colored soft enamel this officially licensed pin is a must have for any Classic MOTU fan and sure to make a perfect addition to your Masters of the Universe Collectibles collection. This pin also comes on an Officially Licensed Masters of the Universe pin card.

Skeletor's is as evil as they come, and he's everyone's favorite villain. Get ready for battle against He-Man with our brand new battle ready pin! Wear the Iconic Skeletor Character enamel pin today and represent the evil side of Eternia! Whos side are you on in the battle of Etheria? Made of colored soft enamel this officially licensed pin is a must have for any Classic MOTU fan and sure to make a perfect addition to your Masters of the Universe Collectibles collection. This pin also comes on an Officially Licensed Masters of the Universe pin card.

Click here to buy the two new pins on HanCholo.com
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2021!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Those pins are quite superb!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...