Thread: FS: Custom Snake Mountain Throne and Table Sets for Skeletor

FS: Custom Snake Mountain Throne and Table Sets for Skeletor

Custom Snake Mountain Throne and Table for Skeletor inspired by the 80’s FILMATION cartoon.

INCLUDES
    1 Throne (color choice - Blue, Yellow Bone, White Bone)
    1 Table (color choice - Blue, Yellow Bone, Custom) with red transparent crystal ball and LED light

$140 Etsy price plus shipping ($10 USPS Priority Mail, $30 International).

- Only on the Org - $130 plus shipping -

Professionally Sculpted and Painted

The throne was designed with the specific goal to allow the various seven inch Classics scale Skeletor action figures to sit, but Origins and 200X action figures can also fit in the throne.

The Snake Mountain table features a transparent crystal ball and a flickering light, an easily replaceable battery is included, rated to last over 40 hours of use.

Table is over 9 inches wide, throne stands just over 7 inches. When pushed together they will fit on a 10" deep shelf.

The Blue Throne and Table are painted with Cartoon Colour Cel Vinyl, the same paint used to create the FILMATION He-Man cartoon in the 80's so it matches the cartoon perfectly. The paint is no longer being manufactured but I still have a few bottles left, this seemed like the perfect project to use this very rare paint.

Custom colors are available for both the table and the crystal, including Glow in the Dark.

Table is cast in plastic resin, Throne is a combination of 3D resin printed (no layer lines) and cast plastic resin.

For adult collectors only, the tips are sharp enough to puncture skin and the throne is not designed for rough play. Figures not included. Throne is double boxed to insure it arrives in one piece.

Choice of Throne color - Blue, Yellow Bone, White Bone

Yellow Bone colored table

Video showing light feature.
    Last edited by BadVermin; May 6, 2021 at 04:42pm.
    Check out my Etsy page for items ready to ship.
    Contact BadVermin for all your custom projects and repaints.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. With a special thanks to He-Bro.
    Check out my Etsy page for items ready to ship.
    Contact BadVermin for all your custom projects and repaints.